happy friday ladies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: happy friday ladies

ohhhh one lose??? one lose???? ohhhh how funny!!!!! just kidding. I aint skerred.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I don't normally get into this type of BS, but I wonder, when all these nitwits, morons spend all week on THIS board telling how badly they'er going to crucify the Pats and how great they are. Let see, made the PO twice in about 45yrs (?), That's something to write home about. So back to the original ques. How do feel mon. morn when you got stomped by the team you've been laughing at all week?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: happy friday ladies:
    I don't normally get into this type of BS, but I wonder, when all these nitwits, morons spend all week on THIS board telling how badly they'er going to crucify the Pats and how great they are. Let see, made the PO twice in about 45yrs (?), That's something to write home about. So back to the original ques. How do feel mon. morn when you got stomped by the team you've been laughing at all week?
    Posted by southnpatsfan

If and that is a big IF we lose I will be more upset that we are 2-3 and didnt take the opportunity to move into an early season tie with you than the whole sky is falling garbage that I see around here after a loss.  It is very early in the season and pats fans should know that if you are only going to lose ONE game the whole season, let it be in week 5 not week 19 : ) chew on that for a few there southern guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

One win when it mattered and they think that means their team is better than ours. I repeat, ONE WIN WHEN IT MATTERED.  How long did it take to accomplish that feat? Jets fans don't have a clue. They're "boogah eatahs". We all know the type, sittin at the back of the class eating their boogers cause they're too stupid to know any bettah.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

What is funny is when your team is looking good you talk them up and maybe give us a little trash talk but when your team looks like trash you are trying to be cool about it and have a "my the best team win" attitude and its just funny. Im going to game Whodat and its going to be a big one. I am so pumped!
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

KILLA!!! you missed some good stuff this week on ESPN bruddah.

I dont want to hit my stride early in the season and lay and egg at the 3/4 mark.  If it means we work out our issues early in the season, I will take the losses now. I dont WANT to see us lose, and it pisses me off, believe that, but I am not going to call Rex a fraud because we lost a few games.  I wont even call him a fraud the first time we dont qualify for the playoffs under him.  I like what he has done with his 2+ years here and I am willing to stand by him for a few more.

You smell what I'm steppin in?
    You picking up what I'm puttin down?
    You catching what I'm throwin out there????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

NYJ big brother of NY???  LOL.

After this weekend green will be 2-3 and blue will be 4-1.  The Giants measure success in winning Super Bowls, not in losing in the play-offs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

One win when it mattered and they think that means their team is better than ours. I repeat, ONE WIN WHEN IT MATTERED.  How long did it take to accomplish that feat? Jets fans don't have a clue. They're "boogah eatahs". We all know the type, sittin at the back of the class eating their boogers cause they're too stupid to know any bettah.
    Posted by BoisesBiggestPatsFan

Enjoy the early game buddy, 4:15 will be disappointing : P

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

its not, like my motto, man. ending your season was a nice constellation prize for not winning the superbowl.  shaking some of you to your foundation made me smile.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

No.  The Big Dipper is a nice constellation.  Maybe you meant consolation?  Your education is showing there, swamp thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

NYJ big brother of NY???  LOL. After this weekend green will be 2-3 and blue will be 4-1.  The Giants measure success in winning Super Bowls, not in losing in the play-offs.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

the yankees are your daddy.  had to remind you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: happy friday ladies : No.  The Big Dipper is a nice constellation.  Maybe you meant consolation?  Your education is showing there, swamp thing.
    Posted by Davedsone

i may never live that one down...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Posted by BradyMossFan

hey joe willie!!! have a drink and relax....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: happy friday ladies : the yankees are your daddy.  had to remind you.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Go Tigers!  Hey little brother, did you know the Giants have never lost an conference championship game?  Have the Jets ever won one?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Furthest that I have ever seen them make it...That will change and it will before the patriots win one.  that I do believe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Furthest that I have ever seen them make it...That will change and it will before the patriots win one.  that I do believe.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

The Jets are kinda like the early 90's Bills, that is if the Bills had lost BEFORE they even reached the Super Bowl.

Jets fans.... I've never seen a group of idiots so proud about losing in the play-offs 2 years in a row.  The fact that you think this is an accomplishment just shows how pathetic the franchise has been for 40 years. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

It is a step in the right direction.  a further step than you have taken for a few years. just remember that, and who you daddy is as well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phillipston. Show Phillipston's posts

It is a step in the right direction.  a further step than you have taken for a few years. just remember that, and who you daddy is as well.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Cool, did you guys get a trophy for that?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Always knew it was only a matter of time before the metally defective child who calls himself WeDat found his way from the dumpster he calls home to a computer in his local library.

And here he is stroking himself over the supposedly mighty Jets who would be 1-3 right now had it not been for the fact that Tony Romo is the only QB in the NFL who's dumber than Sanchez. The mighty Jets who haven't played in a Super Bowl since before touch tone phones were invented. The mighty Jets who fell on their faces in the conference championship game two years in a row.

The mighty Jets who have a good chance of missing the playoffs all together this year.

NY JETS THE THIRD BEST TEAM IN NEW YORK STATE

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

No trophy, but I did get this moment.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: happy friday ladies : Cool, did you guys get a trophy for that?
    Posted by Phillipston

Management told them they did but in fact it was one of those little plastic Statue of Liberty statues they sell to tourists. Keep it quiet though. Sanchez is so dumb he thinks it's the Lombardi Trophy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Always knew it was only a matter of time before the metally defective child who calls himself WeDat found his way from the dumpster he calls home to a computer in his local library.  And here he is stroking himself over the supposedly mighty Jets who would be 1-3 right now had it not been for the fact that Tony Romo is the only QB in the NFL who's dumber than Sanchez. The mighty Jets who haven't played in a Super Bowl since before touch tone phones were invented. The mighty Jets who fell on their faces in the conference championship game two years in a row.  The mighty Jets who have a good chance of missing the playoffs all together this year.   NY JETS THE THIRD BEST TEAM IN NEW YORK STATE
    Posted by Evil2012

everytime I read a post of yours I want to rinse my eyes with bleach.  please put me on ignore....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: happy friday ladies : everytime I read a post of yours I want to rinse my eyes with bleach.  please put me on ignore....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Poor baby can't take what you dish.

After you're done with your eyes drink some drain opener. Your passing should greatly increase the intelligence level on the planet.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"ending your season was a nice constellation prize for not winning the superbowl."

Enjoy your "constellation" prize, I hope it was a dictionary so you could look up consolation and constellation and compare their definitions. I can assure you winning the Super Bowl is much more satisfying than consoling yourself. 

p.s. you didn't end my season, that's just you deriving your self-esteem through the accomplishments of others. 

"It is a step in the right direction."

Actually that's not how sports work. One season is not an indicator of what is going to happen the next. The only sport where that has been remotely true is the NBA, where talent is stuck on particular teams year after year, and a team tends to need to beat a key rival before claiming the ring. In other sports it doesn't work like that. So the fact you made it far last year has no bearing on what will happen this year in the NFL. In fact going as far as your team did can hurt the following year in terms of raised expectations. In fact I will tell you right now your Jets will not make it as far as they did last year. Someday you may exprience the joy of a Super Bowl victory but it's hard to say.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

"ending your season was a nice constellation prize for not winning the superbowl." Enjoy your "constellation" prize, I hope it was a dictionary so you could look up consolation and constellation and compare their definitions. I can assure you winning the Super Bowl is much more satisfying than consoling yourself.  p.s. you didn't end my season, that's just you deriving your self-esteem through the accomplishments of others.  "It is a step in the right direction." Actually that's not how sports work. One season is not an indicator of what is going to happen the next. The only sport where that has been remotely true is the NBA, where talent is stuck on particular teams year after year, and a team tends to need to beat a key rival before claiming the ring. In other sports it doesn't work like that. So the fact you made it far last year has no bearing on what will happen this year in the NFL. In fact going as far as your team did can hurt the following year in terms of raised expectations. In fact I will tell you right now your Jets will not make it as far as they did last year. Someday you may exprience the joy of a Super Bowl victory but it's hard to say.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Are you trying to engage WeDat with sound reasoning? You could have a more intelligent conversation by going out into your back yard and talking to a squirrel.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: happy friday ladies : Are you trying to engage WeDat with sound reasoning? You could have a more intelligent conversation by going out into your back yard and talking to a squirrel.
    Posted by Evil2012

cool story, put me on ignore.

Sections
Shortcuts