happy friday ladies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: happy friday ladies

In Response to Re: happy friday ladies:
    [QUOTE]"ending your season was a nice constellation prize for not winning the superbowl." Enjoy your "constellation" prize, I hope it was a dictionary so you could look up consolation and constellation and compare their definitions. I can assure you winning the Super Bowl is much more satisfying than consoling yourself.  p.s. you didn't end my season, that's just you deriving your self-esteem through the accomplishments of others.  "It is a step in the right direction." Actually that's not how sports work. One season is not an indicator of what is going to happen the next. The only sport where that has been remotely true is the NBA, where talent is stuck on particular teams year after year, and a team tends to need to beat a key rival before claiming the ring. In other sports it doesn't work like that. So the fact you made it far last year has no bearing on what will happen this year in the NFL. In fact going as far as your team did can hurt the following year in terms of raised expectations. In fact I will tell you right now your Jets will not make it as far as they did last year. Someday you may exprience the joy of a Super Bowl victory but it's hard to say.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

if you dont think that a team can build on a positive year then that is your dumb reasoning.  put me on ignore, I could give a less isht what your reasoning is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: happy friday ladies : if you dont think that a team can build on a positive year then that is your dumb reasoning.  put me on ignore, I could give a less isht what your reasoning is.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Apparently Vegas doesn't think much of your positive building either. ++++9.5
    LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Jets vs. Patriots 2011 Playoff Game Betting:

- Jets vs. Patriots Point Spread:
    Patriots -8.5 points

I think that we will still make the trip, just incase vegas is wrong again.

Have a good weekend.

Troll out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Furthest that I have ever seen them make it...That will change and it will before the patriots win one.  that I do believe

I'm wondering if theres enough funds in the bank account now to cash that check?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Dude here is my prediction for this year.......your Jets won't even play past 16 games. Sanchez truely sucks so you better get a run game quick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hey your team came in and punched us in the face - on the road - in the playoffs. Congrats. Still it's got to sting knowing that really you've won nothing and that crowning moment will never be remembered in any way, shape or form in the grand scheme of NFL history. The only way the NY Jets will be remembered is as a sad, sorry, sack of bumbling idiots (truthfully their fans as well), that for the most part have never been taking seriously. Christ!! Even their "golden years" are disgracefull to the general population (you know- a toe sucking - Jabba the Hut head coach, mouthy players and such).

It's kind of pathetic, it really is:)   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: happy friday ladies : Are you trying to engage WeDat with sound reasoning? You could have a more intelligent conversation by going out into your back yard and talking to a squirrel.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

LMFAO...hey Wedat, I'm a freakin' squirrel, CHEW ON MY NUTS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to happy friday ladies:
    [QUOTE]so it is time for the pats to get their pound of flesh for the jets ending their 2010 season.  funny that i heard that JETS are an acronym for Just End The Season lol.  havent heard that in a while though.  Anywho, its only week 5 so dont make this your superbowl but it will be fun to see how we measure up and it will either give you guys some breathing room in the standings or will bring us right up to you guys.  Better bring your lunchpail kiddies, we are going to test the middle of your defense.

jests are toast, even Joe Willie says so.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: happy friday ladies : cool story, put me on ignore.

Rather than me put you on ignore why don't you take your ignorant punkass to a jets board and commune with your fellow morons?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Pointless and borimg.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to happy friday ladies:
    [QUOTE]so it is time for the pats to get their pound of flesh for the jets ending their 2010 season.  funny that i heard that JETS are an acronym for Just End The Season lol.  havent heard that in a while though.  Anywho, its only week 5 so dont make this your superbowl but it will be fun to see how we measure up and it will either give you guys some breathing room in the standings or will bring us right up to you guys.  Better bring your lunchpail kiddies, we are going to test the middle of your defense.

The only tangible offensive thing your team has this season, is "Big E."  Makes a heck of a Brisket.

But look on the bright side, Leon.  At least you guys beat Oakland.

Oh, wait...my bad. 

Sections
Shortcuts