Happy Friday Ladies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Happy Friday Ladies

Hope everyone is enjoying thier offseason.  Pretty bored so i figured I'd stop by and see who was still around.  What do you guys think about the New Orleans reports of putting bounties on players?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Re: Happy Friday Ladies

In Response to Happy Friday Ladies:
    [QUOTE]Hope everyone is enjoying thier offseason.  Pretty bored so i figured I'd stop by and see who was still around.  What do you guys think about the New Orleans reports of putting bounties on players?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Off-season sucks! At least we have something to bash someone else about for a while! Enjoy! Ready for football, again!!!KMc

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

When do the Jets splash into FA? A lot of cap room? Ryan picked the Jets to win the SB yet?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hiya Werr... What do you think about all the Snachez bashing? Don't you think thats going to kill his confidence? We missed you guys in the playoffs. Got any draft pick wishes?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

How 'bout them Jets?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

They`re better than the New York Jets.How
    about that WeDerr

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Happy Friday Ladies:
    [QUOTE]Hope everyone is enjoying thier offseason.  Pretty bored so i figured I'd stop by and see who was still around.  What do you guys think about the New Orleans reports of putting bounties on players?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

YOU STILL SQUAT TO P DON"T YOU

Sections
Shortcuts