Happy Friday Moe Fackahs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Happy Friday Moe Fackahs

Been a busy week for me so I havent been around much, I am sure that you all missed me.  Grats on being 2-0, I hope you go undefeated until we meet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: Happy Friday Moe Fackahs

Praying the Yets don't choke against the Faiders?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Friday Moe Fackahs:
    Praying the Yets don't choke against the Faiders?
    Posted by GadisRKO

I'd be shocked if they don't beat the Raidiz

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I dont think you guys will be able to run much against the Raiders w/Kelly and Seymour inside and you guys missing Mangy.

Also the west coast trip wont help.  Sour Cream is gonna have to prove he can throw them to a win and get something outta D.Mason and Plax...

I cant say good luck, but I hope noone gets injured, hows that.

See you in a few weeks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Plan on going out and pounding it like it was Gradis' mom's black hole after a sunday church brunch.

Back at ya jshizzle.  We havent gotten our running game on track yet...I think teams have been trying to force us to beat them with the pass, doubting the Sanchize.  I think they may be taking pointers from this forum

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

FACT: Green-Ellis & Woodhead > Greene & Tomlinson*

(*): Tomlinson in present day, Not the Freak he WAS in San Diego..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

FACT: Stating things in absolute terms may come back to bite you at a later date. You are better off with an IMO rather than a FACT.  Ask Rusty about all the "FACTS" he was absolutely wrong about the last couple of years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

What wedat is trying to say is that the paper boy with the route next to his was sick all week so he had twice as many to deliver. That and the dungeon and dragons tourney kept him busy.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

yo run  game ain't happenin cause yo run game is not uppiddy up, yo! Word!
    Yo boy, the raiders gonna treat sandcheese like all yo can eat puddin, they gonna eat him up. Peace out, homie! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It doesn't really get much better than "paperboy" smack, now does it?

Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I think samuel jackson is funny so if I call you a moe fackah now you know why.  Pmike, i always consider the source so if a true loser talks about me being a paper boy or into dungeons and dragons, well, I know as well as the regulars on this board, where it comes from.

Rusty must be having a hard time making freinds to jump on evils bandwagon. that is sad, even by rusty standards..

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you are way off loser.  dont be sad for me, you are the one who lives on this forum, true story.

tell me again how much better mccourtey is than revis.  tell me again.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Whodat I smell an upset for your boys this week. What do you think? The Oakland D is not that bad like in years past and your run game is lacking for sure.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Well, the 3rd place Jets loosing to the 1st place Raiders wouldn't really be an upset.  Would it?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

I think samuel jackson is funny so if I call you a moe fackah now you know why.  Pmike, i always consider the source so if a true loser talks about me being a paper boy or into dungeons and dragons, well, I know as well as the regulars on this board, where it comes from. Rusty must be having a hard time making freinds to jump on evils bandwagon. that is sad, even by rusty standards..
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Poor little punk why so defensive? You 'know' where people's thoughts about you come from just like you 'know' the Jets are a Super Bowl quality team. How's that worked out for you? As for the dungeon and dragons comment. Obviously you're too much of a puss to take what you dish since it was you who came up with the moronic renascence fair comments.

NY Jets 42 years and counting

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

hey killa, lots of people see us getting our first loss this weekend.  Oakland is definately a tough opponent especially for their home opener.  It will be a hard fought game, jackson has them playing physical, but after this week, they will be 1-2 and go back to being the raiders...

Crusty, what a joke you are.  go talk football with evil...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Friday Moe Fackahs :  Poor little punk why so defensive? You 'know' where people's thoughts about you come from just like you 'know' the Jets are a Super Bowl quality team. How's that worked out for you? As for the dungeon and dragons comment. Obviously you're too much of a puss to take what you dish since it was you who came up with the moronic renascence fair comments. NY Jets 42 years and counting
    Posted by Evil2012

UMADBRO?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Sanchize has been slinging it but our run game is the bread and butter of our O.  That is what will keep our defense fresh and our opponents O off the field.  Buffalo has had a couple of wins, I expect them to get their first loss this weekend.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

WeDuhWhodat Moe Fackah is what his Mother says when he comes up outta the basement and sits wown for dinner.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

holy sh!t is that engresh?????

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Friday Moe Fackahs : UMADBRO?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Is that some abbreviation high school students use when they text or is standard English not your forte'?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

holy sh!t is that engresh?????
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

In NYC it is.

Sections
Shortcuts