Happy New Year Everyone

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Happy New Year Everyone

You too man - happy and safe 2014 to all out there!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Happy New Years Everyone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

A Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year to all.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Happy New Year to everyone.  I wish you and your family health and prosperity.

BTW, PhatVirgin is not Butt Cheese.  I believe he was just trying to be ironic with that moniker. His posts never indicate trolling or J E T- centric leanings.

As a third party, it's comical to see him get attacked for no reason every time he posts but it has to be getting old for him.

How about a New Year's resolution to lay off the guy until he actually posts something trollish.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

Happy New Year to everyone.  I wish you and your family health and prosperity.

BTW, PhatVirgin is not Butt Cheese.  I believe he was just trying to be ironic with that moniker. His posts never indicate trolling or J E T- centric leanings.

As a third party, it's comical to see him get attacked for no reason every time he posts but it has to be getting old for him.

How about a New Year's resolution to lay off the guy until he actually posts something trollish.

I agree and stated the same last week. Rusty needs to give it up.

Happy New Years to Everyone. Be Safe, and dont drink and drive and dont forget to put some money outside tonight to give you good fortunes for the new year! Oh and include your adresses too please!.... :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Have fun.  Enjoy friends and family (if you have any).

Most important:  Please don't drink and drive.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Hope you all have a good 2014.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Stay safe everyone! See ya in '14

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Happy New Year Everyone!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

Amazing how time flies.  Just wishing you and your family a Happy New Year. Stay safe!

Happy new year man, jet fan or pats fan, I wish the same to you! We all made it another year. This is a celebration! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Peace to all...Be safe!...It's amature night out there tonight!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

We had a # 1 in the world team for Boston in the Red Sox and I would love to have 3 out of 4 for Boston too with the Pats winning the Super Bowl & the Bruins the cup. The Sox were not overwhelming favorites to win and neither are the Pats. I have to admit being in the SF bay area for over 40 years I'm a 49er fan too but my first 21 were in Maine before the draft & USMC called me away & roots run deep so I'm a Boston teams fan first. Ideally I'd love a 49er-Pat Super Bowl( long odds on this I expect) so I couldn't lose with either winning.Please don't ask whom I prefer.  With our 4th team, the Celtics, maybe the # 1 will be the choice pick in the draft.

May all you fellow fans  be blessed with positive health results, happiness and productive successes during your New Year 2014 life's adventures...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to melswitts' comment:

Thanks Melswitt! Happy New Year, buddy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to melswitts' comment:

Thanks Melswitt! Happy New Year, buddy!

Back at Ya!! :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Happy New Year fellow Pats fans. Go Pats

"Jets suck, Yankees suck, Knicks suck"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Made my New Years resolution -- a Pats Superbowl in 14 and I told Santa If the Pats win in 14 that will be my present for XMas 14--Go Pats man I love the Playoffs-everythings racheted up 3/4 notches!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:

Made my New Years resolution -- a Pats Superbowl in 14 and I told Santa If the Pats win in 14 that will be my present for XMas 14--Go Pats man I love the Playoffs-everythings racheted up 3/4 notches!!!!

u too and ur family

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

A very happy and healthy New Year to everyone who posts in this forum and to your families as well. 

Sections
Shortcuts