Happy Sequester Everyone!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

Re: Happy Sequester Everyone!!!

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Maybe it's time for those that sit around all day and do nothing but feed off the system get off their couches and get jobs?

Hey that's just my opinion. I'm sick and tired of my taxes going up every year feeding those that don't feed themselves.

I can see it now-All the bleeding heart liberals will give me an earful-Well up yours in advance

AMEN brother!! it's time to stop being dependant on Uncle Sam

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Maybe it's time for those that sit around all day and do nothing but feed off the system get off their couches and get jobs?

Hey that's just my opinion. I'm sick and tired of my taxes going up every year feeding those that don't feed themselves.

I can see it now-All the bleeding heart liberals will give me an earful-Well up yours in advance

Leon, is that you with a good post? #231 is by far your best work here. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im impressed leon, didnt think you had a brain in there.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to ASO9771's comment:

just another example of how a.ss backwards this country is run....disgusting.

those seniors and soldiers need to stop depending on uncle sam and get a taste of reality, and maybe even a job. i'm tired of my taxes going to them. signed.... fox news lover

im talking about the ex-politicians being overpaid, obviously the seniors and soldiers need money after they retire. i dont see where you got anything about fox news out of what i said.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to ASO9771's comment:

just another example of how a.ss backwards this country is run....disgusting.

those seniors and soldiers need to stop depending on uncle sam and get a taste of reality, and maybe even a job. i'm tired of my taxes going to them. signed.... fox news lover

im talking about the ex-politicians being overpaid, obviously the seniors and soldiers need money after they retire. i dont see where you got anything about fox news out of what i said.

i was actually using your photo to sarcastically respond to...

oh, gotcha. my bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

He doesn't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

He doesn't.

yeah i still figure he doesnt, but trying to be nice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Photo

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

We do know that everything posted on the internet isn't accurate, right? For starters, senators are not paid for life, despite what that little yellow sticky says.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Photo: How's your Sequestration Day going so far?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Yeah, a raise in taxes. Oh the horror!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

you can put hundreds of thousands of fellow americans out of work, you can cut funding for low income families, you can cut spending on programs that benefit poverty stricken children, you can cut funding on programs for army vets... just don't raise MY taxes! 

How much money should the government spend? What is a good debt to GDP ratio? Does this mean Germany, with their lower debt-to-GDP ratio, or the UK, lower tax burden, are slipping into fascism? Why should we kick the can down the road? Most importantly why does the Government need to spend more money?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Agree

The Prez is suppose to propose and hand out a budget to congress(which he hasn't done in a few years). The sequestering is something the PREZ made up to hamstring the GOP(No, I'm not a republican), and make them agree to raise taxes.

Hey AHAB!

I was just laid off, (I got priced out of my position... "Head Count Reduction" although they just hired 4 guys to replace me, after 7 years and actually PERFORMING in such that I "earned" my "promotions/salary". But thanks to potus "B.S." b'sess policies, I did nothing to earn that on my own. I want nothing more that to get "off my couch". I just interviewed for a position relative to what I was doing....Same industry...   It paid $35,000 a year. I was making $70,000+. I can't afford to Support a family of four on $35,000. I was making close to that out of high school.

So If there were JOBS to BE HAD. I would be there.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts