Happy Sequester Everyone!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Happy Sequester Everyone!!!

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

more nothing from you. you not addressed one item. I'll see if I can find Obama's gas comments. THey were made a few years back. Again, see you can refute some of my facts and not be dismissive with out anything but opinion!

Find the gas comments and we can see if they are any more accurate than your GDP comments. So far I'm batting 2 for 2 and you're 0 for 2.

In 2008 Steven Chu, Obama's energy advisor [later Sec. Energy] told the WSJ "some how we have to figure out how to boost the price of gas to the levels in Europe" which were $ 7-10 /gal.  Obama in an interview with Steve Harwood on MSNBC AGREED with Chu that rising prices would be a good thing. He preferred "a gradual adjustment " in pricing as opposed to a spike.

Check it on on GOOGLE,if you can handle the truth. If not, please do me a favor and don't respond to me in the future and/or place me on ignore. I do not wish to waste time. Time is what life is made of and I can always get more money but I can not get more time.

As to you being 2 for 2 and me being 0-2 you are simply delusional as most Obamites are.

I knew you'd bring up Chu's comments.  Chu isn't Obama and the way the right wing has positioned Chu's comments is not very accurate.  You can read all about it here:

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/03/obama-wanted-higher-gasoline-prices/

I'm still 2 for 2 and you're still 0 for 2 on this issue. 

you are delusional if you think right wing and libs are of much difference.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.