Happy Thanksgiving everyone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

to all my "buddies" here on Boston.com I want to wish everyone a great holiday. It's even more significant 'cause both our teams are playing crucial games in our schedules. Eat lots, drink lots (but don't drive) and enjoy the time with family and friends

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone

You as well, Rippy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Humbug, I'm working through it .... but I hope everyone else has a great time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

What day is today?  Jesus freakin' gahd, I didn't lose another day did I?!!  This is NOT gonna help my assumptions that Aliens are at times abducting me because my future in some way, is utterly critical to whatever will inevitably play out here on Earth...  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone:
    [QUOTE]What day is today?  Jesus freakin' gahd, I didn't lose another day did I?!!  This is NOT gonna help my assumptions that Aliens are at times abducting me because my future in some way, is utterly critical to whatever will inevitably play out here on Earth...  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Was it ever in doubt??? Laughing

share turkey with our visitors....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

That's from Gary Larson, isn't it? I loved the Far Side.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

to all have a shot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Happy Thanksgiving!

Time for Southwest Airlines to dust off that tryptophan, trip to Florida, trip to wherever commercial again

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

The Patriots will be playing making it even happier!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Here here, happy thanksgiving to all the football fans here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Happy Thanksgiving to you all too. Enjoy the food, enjoy the day and most of all enjoy the Patriots game! My good buddy out here is from TX so we'll be watching the Pats, then the Cowboys and have a few drinks... I got 21 days left and then I go home for good.  Been out here since June 2007 as a civilian (2 tours in the Military before then).  I can't wait to get home and watch the Pats with my brother on Sunday. Life will be great. Take care and have a happy and safe Turkey Day everyone. 
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]

Also, thanks very much for your service, Steve. It's beyond appreciated!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone : Was it ever in doubt??? share turkey with our visitors....
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Huh, wha-?  ....This, because My inevitable and neccessary and unbelievable importance towards the future of all mankind;  I mean, right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to all  from North Carolina. It's so great to have this message board to read and comment on . I feel like some of you are better friends than some I have around me. (but maybe that's because they hate the Patriots)  HA HA Too bad. So I'll spend my day with the boys, watching football, eating and enjoying some wine. While the females do what ever females do.

Drive safe ya'll

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamfran1. Show iamfran1's posts

Thanks you all from an old Pats fan 1969 out here in Djibouti Africa who is remotely enjoying this year's Pats.  The work week always goes better when the Pats win on Sunday.  Will the boys be wearing their throwback uniforms?  I have a Gino Cappeletti #20 red throwback jersey...actually saw him play once :)  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

What, your celebrating whitey stealing the natives land who were not doing anything with it anyway.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Happy Turkey day to all and to all a Full Belly

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE] What, your celebrating whitey stealing the natives land who were not doing anything with it anyway.
    Posted by whitetrashgang[/QUOTE]

We'll be thinking about you tomorrow....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys from the now very impoverished Emerald Isle.

Have a good one and thanks to all on this board who bring all matters concerning my (our) beloved Patriots a more daily occurence for me rather than just waiting on game day.

Go Pats.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Happy Thanksgiving to you all too. Enjoy the food, enjoy the day and most of all enjoy the Patriots game! My good buddy out here is from TX so we'll be watching the Pats, then the Cowboys and have a few drinks... I got 21 days left and then I go home for good.  Been out here since June 2007 as a civilian (2 tours in the Military before then).  I can't wait to get home and watch the Pats with my brother on Sunday. Life will be great. Take care and have a happy and safe Turkey Day everyone. 
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]

Back at ya' IraqSteve.  Much thanks for your service, and all of my veteran brothers and sisters in arms.  A prayer your way for you and all of your comrades serving at the tip of the spear in the War on Terror.  Godspeed your return.  And GO PATS!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

To all, be safe and enjoy your holiday.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE] What, your celebrating whitey stealing the natives land who were not doing anything with it anyway.
    Posted by whitetrashgang[/QUOTE]

Lol, You SAID it brotha...  M#ron Indians were just livin' on it...well, more like livin' WITH it, considering these heathens had no sense of ownership, or even how to fully exploit it, expend it, and then move the he!! on to some nicer place...  Sad part is, they didn't even WANT to...I mean, there's some people on this planet who're just askin' ta be run over.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The season of wretched excess when it comes to eating and partying starts!  May all of you have a safe, if you are traveling, and "filling" Thanksgiving.  Save some room for the rest of the holiday season!!  LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to the best fans in the world...........I had a dream the other night after the Colts game.......it involved Dallas .............nough said......

Sections
Shortcuts