HAPPY THANKSGIVING, FRIENDS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING, FRIENDS!!

Hope all Pats fans had a great day! Leon as the #1 turkey in the world Im curious if you made it past Thursday... Anyway with the expense of living on Cape Cod, I keep telling myself each winter moving out would save me a lot of cash, then comes May, and the Stripers are back - and the cost of living here is well worth it! The Little Tunny in my pic was caught on a flyrod - swimming at 40 mph what a fight he was!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I call the Saturday after Thanksgiving  "carcass day" yesterday was leftover day of coarse, today we throw the turkey carcass in big pot along with everything and anything in the fridge and boil it down for soup. MMMMMMmmm!

raptor, I'll ride my Harley at 115mph the wrong way on 95 before I go that Superman coaster. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

We golf in Vermont year round too...we just change the color of the ball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING, FRIENDS!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to HAPPY THANKSGIVING, FRIENDS!! : Right back at ya, Tex. I took the Mrs back there in October; saw Niagara Falls before all the JESTS! fans jumped over. LOL! It was sunny and 80 here in AZ yesterday. Had a western Thanksgiving: 20+ people, 3 turkeys (1 over cooked, 2 barbequed/smoked) a ham, a brisket, some ribs. You name the veggie, we had it. 10 different home baked pies to choose from. I was still groaning at noon today! Threw the pigskin around (no major injuries, but it WAS funny when a Golden Lab took down my son-in-law. The dog ,ust have known he was a Squeeler fan! LOL!) Hope you had as good a day as I had!
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

Long time no hear, AZ!! Sounds like you had a blast!! Similar stuff for me...three turkeys, one smoked, one fried, and one made the old fashioned way. But, best of all was the wild boar cooked over fire. Best pork chops I've ever had. Cornbread stuffing, yams, home-made mashed potatoes, butternut squash, acorn squash, greens, cabbage flavored with bacon...and then they had the nerve to bring out the pies!! Time to get back to the gym on Monday!! 

Hopefully, the Pats won't give us indigestion on Monday night! My guess is that they'll come through in a high scoring game.