HAPPY THANKSGIVING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone We all love our team and even the trolls cant stay away from this team forum. Have a wonderful holidays and the real season shall begin in Jan for us; by then the defense will get a lot better for the run to Super Bowl!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thank you, Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Go PATS!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I'm on board with that. also I'd like to wish all of our troops deployed or stateside a happy thanks giving and especially those best of the best out in the dessert.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Back at ya, SANPATT, and to all who post on this board.  I'll also echo what Hammah29r2 posted.   Having spent more than a couple of Thanksgivings deployed I can tell you that the holidays are when we miss home the most.  Thanks, America's best, for your service and for protecting the freedoms we all hold so dear.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Same to all, HAPPY THANKSGIVING and safe travels to all who are hitting the road this long holiday weekend!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING:
    Back at ya, SANPATT, and to all who post on this board.  I'll also echo what Hammah29r2 posted.   Having spent more than a couple of Thanksgivings deployed I can tell you that the holidays are when we miss home the most.  Thanks, America's best, for your service and for protecting the freedoms we all hold so dear.
    Posted by ATJ

nice going ATJ. However, no need to be so formal. just call me Hammah! And I know what you mean about not being home for the holidays. I will tell you this much bro, one year in the sh!t was enough for me. this multi deployment krap is for the birds. glad you made it back in one piece son!

Lots to be thankful for agreed?
    Hammah out!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Good post, it's another Thanksgiving and another season when we're looking forward to Pats in the playoffs.  We've been a lucky bunch these past 10 years.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING : nice going ATJ. However, no need to be so formal. just call me Hammah! And I know what you mean about not being home for the holidays. I will tell you this much bro, one year in the sh!t was enough for me. this multi deployment krap is for the birds. glad you made it back in one piece son! Lots to be thankful for agreed? Hammah out!
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Agreed, my friend. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'd like to know what freedoms these troops are supposedly protecting?  My freedom to get a job using my education in the field of my choice?   Umm no, how about the freedom for companies to allow jobs in my field to bleed oversees or the freedom for the pharmaceutical companies to stop making drugs because that "costs money"?  Or the freedom of those that are already rich to get even richer at teh expense of the poor and middle class? The latter are the freedoms they are "fighting to protect".
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

How about the freedom to post in a public forum what you just posted?  Shall we start there?  Beyond that, in the spirit of the holiday I'll simply wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Happy Thanksgiving

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I'd like to know what freedoms these troops are supposedly protecting?  My freedom to get a job using my education in the field of my choice?   Umm no, how about the freedom for companies to allow jobs in my field to bleed oversees or the freedom for the pharmaceutical companies to stop making drugs because that "costs money"?  Or the freedom of those that are already rich to get even richer at teh expense of the poor and middle class? The latter are the freedoms they are "fighting to protect".

You can move overseas and test the "freedom waters" over there..... see how others live.  Easy to complain when you have the "freedoms" to do so without repercusion.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING : And we have it better here?  Try working at Wal-Mart sometime.

Never said we have it better here.  Shangri-La is a pipe dream and seems you are looking for that.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

ATJ, agcsbill, Way to take the high road. Some people are never happy and like to stir the pot because they cant see others happy. Only thing they use the freedom is to b i H and moan

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING : I'd suspect that the majority of people here that have more education have made more than their age in a year.  I'd also suspect that many of you have enough money to pay the rent or mortgage in January.

It's unfortunate that you're under-employed and that you're facing financial challenges.  I would offer, however, that whether you know it or not you are significantly better off than most of the rest of the world.  I've been in countries where the majority of the population worked from sunrise to sunset just to get enough to eat.  I know that is little comfort now given your situation.  But the facts are we are significantly better off here than most of the rest of the world.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

HT to all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

Patsfan1966, I have travelled around the world and i can tell you one thing... USA is the best country on face of this planet where it is the easiest to succeed. Name one country that is better..and i am not biased because i am not American by birth. It is difficult to accept it when you havent seen how most other countries' misery. Anyways good luck to you...and happy holidays. I dont like to get away from the light hearted nature of the forum.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

I would offer, however, that whether you know it or not you are significantly better off than most of the rest of the world.  I've been in countries where the majority of the population worked from sunrise to sunset just to get enough to eat.  I know that is little comfort now given your situation.  But the facts are we are significantly better off here than most of the rest of the world.
    Posted by ATJ

I second this, ATJ, as I am coming from one of those countries. The difference is that here a person can earn a living by working hard, but in my native country people remain poor no matter how hard they work. It's a mordern day slavery. My young family had to survive for $1 a day when I married, while our rent was more than $30 a month. I think a lot of people here do not understand how much they are blessed. Every summer, we had no hot water because the central heating system was closed for repairs. I had to go to public bath once every couople weeks.
    I am worried about the direction of this country lately, but I do believe it's still the most free country in the world. So let's be thankful that we live here!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts