Happy trails to you.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Happy trails to you.

How dare you impugn the farts of the greatest player in team history?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Take a week off and come back. You're getting a lot of posts removed? Why? You don't usually go off the deep end and start insulting everyone. 

same question, what are you posting thats getting removed. why those who verbally abuse others are not removed?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Babe, we haven't always seen eye to eye all the time but when you and Rusty aren't attacking each other or you think people who don't agree with you is Rusty you make some good arguments and appriciate your input. Take some time off come back and just ignore people instead of starting wars

"just ignore people instead of starting wars"
    i 2nd that 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I've had enough with the censorship here. I'm moving on. Thanks for the memories.

Babe! u can't go! watching u make a fool of rusty is the highlight of being here and no one has the endless supply of witty names you call him...u gotta stay

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w

haha

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I've had enough with the censorship here. I'm moving on. Thanks for the memories.

Babe! u can't go! watching u make a fool of rusty is the highlight of being here and no one has the endless supply of witty names you call him...u gotta stay

Yeah, "dumbkoff" and "junior" are very "witty".   You must be seriously starved for entertainment and comedy out there in that basement on the island.

well when I am bored I can just pop in my SB 42 and 46 dvds

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bye-Bye!

P.S.  What's your new screen name going to be?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Babe you have said this before. This act gets tired after the first time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I rarely post on here anymore. You used to be able to come here to read about the Pats, the moves they are making, and talk about peoples actual thoughts on what could improve the team. But this message board has become the equivalent of congress. Someone tries to make a new and vaild point, a few others make new and valid comments, starting what could be a very good discussion on a relevant topic. But then, almost without exception, these discussions turn into the same small set of people with nothing new to say, name calling, crapping on each other, trying to somehow prove they are smarter, and that their views are irrefutiably right by making the same arguements, endlessly, over and over and over. For the 99% not involved in these arguements, it makes this board $UCK...

OK, at this point WE ALL GET IT.

Rusty, we understand that you think the problem with the offense starts with TFB. You are not going to prove anything to anyone who disagrees with you by comparing what happened 8, 9, and 10 years ago with what is happening with this team now, and for the past several years. EVERY YEAR AND TEAM IS DIFFERENT.

Babe, MThurl, and RKarp, you are never going to convince Rusty that everything TFB does on the field is the correct play and that he never has, nor ever will, make a mistake, and that the defense is 100% responsible for everything bad that happens. YES, TFB HAS MADE SOME BAD PLAYS AND DECISIONS.

CAN WE FINALLY MOVE ON FROM ALL OF THIS???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

I rarely post on here anymore. You used to be able to come here to read about the Pats, the moves they are making, and talk about peoples actual thoughts on what could improve the team. But this message board has become the equivalent of congress. Someone tries to make a new and vaild point, a few others make new and valid comments, starting what could be a very good discussion on a relevant topic. But then, almost without exception, these discussions turn into the same small set of people with nothing new to say, name calling, crapping on each other, trying to somehow prove they are smarter, and that their views are irrefutiably right by making the same arguements, endlessly, over and over and over. For the 99% not involved in these arguements, it makes this board $UCK...

Rusty, we understand that you think the problem with the offense starts with TFB. You are not going to prove anything to anyone who disagrees with you by comparing what happened 8, 9, and 10 years ago with what is happening with this team now, and for the past several years. EVERY YEAR AND TEAM IS DIFFERENT.

Babe, MThurl, and RKarp, you are never going to convince Rusty that everything TFB does on the field is the correct play and that he never has, nor ever will, make a mistake, and that the defense is 100% responsible for everything bad that happens. YES, TFB HAS MADE SOME BAD PLAYS AND DECISIONS.

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

+1

The reverse also has to be true... can we talk about drafting, coaching directions, and the defense without rusty turn the thread into a brady bash because more money went to the offense? This war goes both ways and been going way too long.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

OMG!!!! What will Brady do now?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

+1

The reverse also has to be true... can we talk about drafting, coaching directions, and the defense without rusty turn the thread into a brady bash because more money went to the offense? This war goes both ways and been going way too long.

Definitely, that's what I said. Regardless of the topic, it almost always gets dragged back to the same, tired, trite, BS arguements. And its not just Rusty, although I agree he is the main antagonist in this story (hows that for 7th grade English). Thats why I equated what this board has become with congress. Both of these factions are totally entrenched in just trying to prove the other guy is wrong, not understanding that the other side has vaild points as well. Just sick of the same thing over and over...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Thank you for posting this.  Guys, we all need to respect the other persons point of view.  Leave the little digs alone and Babe was one to throw in "the defense sucks." thing on almost every thread.  No discussion and often not not having to do with the subject of the thread.  

Wish you well Babe.  I do see a lot of posts deleted these days.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

OMG!!!! What will Brady do now?

I'm still here!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Yeah, right. He'll be back. A different name maybe... but he'll be back.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

There is a God!

LOL

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Looks like he's already back...

Sections
Shortcuts