Happy trails to you.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Happy trails to you.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

babe lasted a week and a half away from here. im impressed.

Hi Rusty. I'm not here meatball. Just popped in to point out your fake accounts, ugh.

LOL.

KP, didn't we used to not get along? If so, what happened to improve that?

kp has always been one of the top posters here.  He never attacks, calls name or purposely starts chit like the Rusty's do 30 times a day, every day

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

theres certainly more comic relief when babe is here, because i didnt know that anyone could be so dumb and serious at the same time.

less arguing when babe is gone, and more civil football talk, but yes babe is good for a few laughs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

babe lasted a week and a half away from here. im impressed.

Hi Rusty. I'm not here meatball. Just popped in to point out your fake accounts, ugh.

LOL.

KP, didn't we used to not get along? If so, what happened to improve that?

kp has always been one of the top posters here.  He never attacks, calls name or purposely starts chit like the Rusty's do 30 times a day, every day

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

theres certainly more comic relief when babe is here, because i didnt know that anyone could be so dumb and serious at the same time.

less arguing when babe is gone, and more civil football talk, but yes babe is good for a few laughs.

hiya Queenie!

u gotta be less obvious my friend-it's embarassing

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

hiya Queenie!

the only thing that is obvious is that you have a weird obsession with rusty.

im not him, nor will i ever be, the fact that you continue to believe that garbage shows how low your IQ must be.

I dont always agree with rusty either, but you seem to ignore that point. the thing i agree with rusty on is that you guys are nuts. but i dont go around calling everyone "babe" just because you agree with him. im not nearly as gullable as you are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

hiya Queenie!

im not him, nor will i ever be, the fact that you continue to believe that garbage shows how low your IQ must be.

I dont always agree with rusty either, but you seem to ignore that point. the thing i agree with rusty on is that you guys are nuts. but i dont go around calling everyone "babe" just because you agree with him. im not nearly as gullable as you are.

Right. Because questioning a person's IQ is something rusty never does. Really junior, you're slipping lately. Badly. Here's a tip. Stop posting with your fakes when you've been drinking. ugh

Just out of curiosity, what's your IQ? 154? LMAO@U

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It's pretty funny that a "retirement" thread has gone on for 7 pages now...

Maybe Babe should change his moniker to Brett Farve instead...lol

All in good fun Babe...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

All in good fun Babe...

LOL nice one Wozzy...lets just keep the "private photos" out of here!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

All in good fun Babe...

Hey wozz. I'm glad we can be civil with each other these days. I do owe you an apology for my tactics back in the day. You didn't deserve the treatment I was giving you.

But even though I'm retired and have just popped in to expose rusty fake accounts I'm still going to endeavor to do our draft day thread live that we talked about.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

All in good fun Babe...

Hey wozz. I'm glad we can be civil with each other these days. I do owe you an apology for my tactics back in the day. You didn't deserve the treatment I was giving you.

But even though I'm retired and have just popped in to expose rusty fake accounts I'm still going to endeavor to do our draft day thread live that we talked about.

you're retired? hahaha, its a message board man, cut the crap.

and yes i mentioned IQ, would you rather me just call you a senile old man?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

hiya Queenie!

They all have the same version of mental illness.  Victim mentality, easily embarrassed, deflection tactics, refusing to learn, etc.

It's passive-aggressive disorder.

They don't like this being pointed out in print, so they instead lash out and follow me around trying to get leverage back again, which obviously never happens. lol

Stop talking to yourself dumbkoff, it's a sign of insanity. Your best bet is to just stop taking advice from, "the voices".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

All in good fun Babe...

Another "rustyism". Face it dumbkoff, this is just another fake account of yours compromised by your ineptitude. ugh

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

All in good fun Babe...

Another "rustyism". Face it dumbkoff, this is just another fake account of yours compromised by your ineptitude. ugh

LMAO look at you making up new words, a "rustyism"?

you are absolutely paranoid old man. just because i agree with rusty and others on this board that you and your village idiots do nothing for this board, doesnt mean i am rusty.

go get some sun gramps, its obvious you are getting out some of your frustration on here. the board was much better with you gone, now you are back and its back to the same old crap.

i can picture, you, tcal, rkarp, and OG sitting in your nursing home admiring your brady posters. meanwhile, jints walks in and says, its ok babe, brady would have won those super bowls if he had a stout defense!

GAG ME!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

All in good fun Babe...

Babe! u cant leave! its too much fun watching u embarrass and expose rusty

believe me many more here like you than rusty and know that he is the number one cause of all the arguments and nastiness...the minute he is gone there is civility and less arguing and silliness along with hardly any personal attacks on one's job, salary, age, IQ and other such things that Queenie thinks defines a person

and u dont think Bill Bellichick invented football and walks on water either!!

u gotta stick around and keep humiliating rusty and his 12 accounts and 5-6 hardcore sycophants!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

All in good fun Babe...

you are absolutely paranoid old man. just because i agree with rusty and others on this board that you and your village idiots do nothing for this board, doesnt mean i am rusty.

go get some sun gramps, its obvious you are getting out some of your frustration on here. the board was much better with you gone, now you are back and its back to the same old crap.

i can picture, you, tcal, rkarp, and OG sitting in your nursing home admiring your brady posters. meanwhile, jints walks in and says, its ok babe, brady would have won those super bowls if he had a stout defense!

GAG ME!

hiya Queenie!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

All in good fun Babe...

believe me many more here like you than rusty and know that he is the number one cause of all the arguments and nastiness...the minute he is gone there is civility and less arguing and silliness along with hardly any personal attacks on one's job, salary, age, IQ and other such things that Queenie thinks defines a person

u gotta stick around and keep humiliating rusty and his 12 accounts and 5-6 hardcore sycophants!!!!

first off, no he doesnt think BB created football, he thinks TB's sh.it doesnt stink, its pathetic.

second, you begging someone on the board to stay to talk crap to another poster is just pathetic. if you need him on the board to prove your point, than thats just sad. i know you arent nearly as dense as babe and the rest, although you are making it hard to believe it anymore.

third, this is a patriots board. i dont understand why you care about it so much. im sure there are plenty of giants fan boards you can go on and discuss things that matter to your team's fans. but for some strange reason you stay on here and attack one member. obsessed much?

if you spent half the energy into being a giants fan, as you do stalking rusty, you would know much more and would be better company. the way you suck up to babe is pathetic. you are your own man, quit relying on babe for everything.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

All in good fun Babe...

GAG ME!

hiya Queenie!

nice reply, i know you have nothing intelligent to say back to what i wrote, so you resort to lame one liners accusing me of being another user.

PA-THE-TIC

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

All in good fun Babe...

first off, no he doesnt think BB created football, he thinks TB's sh.it doesnt stink, its pathetic.

second, you begging someone on the board to stay to talk crap to another poster is just pathetic. if you need him on the board to prove your point, than thats just sad. i know you arent nearly as dense as babe and the rest, although you are making it hard to believe it anymore.

third, this is a patriots board. i dont understand why you care about it so much. im sure there are plenty of giants fan boards you can go on and discuss things that matter to your team's fans. but for some strange reason you stay on here and attack one member. obsessed much?

if you spent half the energy into being a giants fan, as you do stalking rusty, you would know much more and would be better company. the way you suck up to babe is pathetic. you are your own man, quit relying on babe for everything.

hiya Queenie!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

All in good fun Babe...

hiya Queenie!

hiya babe's daughter!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

All in good fun Babe...

GAG ME!

hiya Queenie!

nice reply, i know you have nothing intelligent to say back to what i wrote, so you resort to lame one liners accusing me of being another user.

PA-THE-TIC

no i could have replied back with something thoughtful and intelligent but why bother? what good would it do? if u aren't rusty ur one of his clones and that is getting worse each post so i might as well just let u do ur thing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

^^Passive aggressive.

Trying to gain allies after exuding horrendously poor behavior.  Imagine Babe as a child? Oh my.

Probably should have been on all kinds of meds. Now he thinks other people telling him he's a loony bird at age 61, that it's me under different board names.  bahwahah

LOL, we don't HAVE to imagine YOU as a child.. YOU ARE ONE.