Happy trails to you.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Happy trails to you.

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

Hey Everybody,

Look!  Babe is back. 

Hey look! Everybody here hates you. Except maybe your fellow Brady bashing troll rusty and his fakes.

You speak for the whole group now? Can your delusions get any bigger? I especially like this whole 'I'm leaving' BS. Obviously you weren't getting the attention you require in order to feed your ego so you started this thread. You really need to grow up.

I thought Babe was talking to me.  I inquired.  He told me he wasn't back.  Was it a dream?  Did someone slip me a mickey?  Is a ghost amongst us? 

I am confused.  I am alarmed.  I am scared.  What should I do?  I'm calling ghostbusters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

Hey Everybody,

Look!  Babe is back. 

Hey look! Everybody here hates you. Except maybe your fellow Brady bashing troll rusty and his fakes.

You speak for the whole group now? Can your delusions get any bigger? I especially like this whole 'I'm leaving' BS. Obviously you weren't getting the attention you require in order to feed your ego so you started this thread. You really need to grow up.

Hi Rusty.  I don't speak for the whole group, but my opinion is the only one that matters, clearly.  I don't have any delusions, unlike yourself who signs in and out of multiple accounts a day agreeing with your posts so you feel more secure.  The "voices" aren't other people agreeing with you.  Seek help, junior.

As always, LMAO@U

Also, I have grown up.  I've been growing up for 115 years now.  You?  You're in your mid thirties but have the intelligence of an 8 year old.  Learn the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

Hey Everybody,

Look!  Babe is back. 

I thought Babe was talking to me.  I inquired.  He told me he wasn't back.  Was it a dream?  Did someone slip me a mickey?  Is a ghost amongst us? 

I am confused.  I am alarmed.  I am scared.  What should I do?  I'm calling ghostbusters.

Beat it, troll.  You're the one who thinks sexual assault can be downgraded to a "college prank".  Fetus Head could sexually harass your own mother and you'd somehow condone it.  I can come and go as I please and it's none of your business.  Get lost, nobody likes you here.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabePariIIi's comment:

Hey Everybody,

Look!  Babe is back. 

Beat it, troll.  You're the one who thinks sexual assault can be downgraded to a "college prank".  Fetus Head could sexually harass your own mother and you'd somehow condone it.  I can come and go as I please and it's none of your business.  Get lost, nobody likes you here.  

fake babe ^^^

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hey Everybody,

Look!  Babe is back. 

Hi Rusty.  I don't speak for the whole group, but my opinion is the only one that matters, clearly.  I don't have any delusions, unlike yourself who signs in and out of multiple accounts a day agreeing with your posts so you feel more secure.  The "voices" aren't other people agreeing with you.  Seek help, junior.

As always, LMAO@U

Also, I have grown up.  I've been growing up for 115 years now.  You?  You're in your mid thirties but have the intelligence of an 8 year old.  Learn the game.

fake babe  ^^^

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Hey wozz. I'm glad we can be civil with each other these days. I do owe you an apology for my tactics back in the day. You didn't deserve the treatment I was giving you.

But even though I'm retired and have just popped in to expose rusty fake accounts I'm still going to endeavor to do our draft day thread live that we talked about.

Don't go anywhere Babe, even Rusty isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be, if he would just post less and say more, not post with emotion but use cold hard logic instead, generally be less antagonistic with a tad more humility he would be one of the better posters here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Hey Everybody,

Look!  Babe is back. 

As always, LMAO@U

fake babe  ^^^

nothing gets by you LMAO

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

bashing the greatest patriot ever?? Who might that be Babe?

Well Brady used to be the greatest patriot ever. No arguing that.But the way he played at the end of the year and the egg he laid against the Ravens begs the question :

Do old Qb's get better with time or do they just get older?

Babe and TFB take the word obsessed to a whole new level.

I thought you quit posting in here? There was a party and everything!

Pretty hilarious statement coming from a troll that haunts another team's board.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hey Everybody,

Look!  Babe is back. 

The only thing we need ghostbusters for here is to exorcize trolls like you and dumbkoff from the place.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Hey Everybody!  Look.  Babe isn't back. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Hey Everybody,

Look!  Babe is back. 

As always, LMAO@U

fake babe  ^^^

nothing gets by you LMAO

Let's see "fake babe" and "hiya queenie" 42 is such and interesting read and contributor to this board. he writes and contributes in such depth he should really start his own blog.

yea he just has such a way with words, doesnt he? haha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hey Everybody,

Look!  Babe is back. 

As always, LMAO@U

fake babe  ^^^

nothing gets by you LMAO

Let's see "fake babe" and "hiya queenie" 42 is such and interesting read and contributor to this board. he writes and contributes in such depth he should really start his own blog.

At least he's not a fake account.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Hey Everybody,

Look!  Babe is back. 

As always, LMAO@U

fake babe  ^^^

nothing gets by you LMAO

At least he's not a fake account.

babe, best thing is not to keep responding to these lame trolls and knuckleheads.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hey Everybody,

Look!  Babe is back. 

As always, LMAO@U

fake babe  ^^^

nothing gets by you LMAO

i really should

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Hey wozz. I'm glad we can be civil with each other these days. I do owe you an apology for my tactics back in the day. You didn't deserve the treatment I was giving you.

But even though I'm retired and have just popped in to expose rusty fake accounts I'm still going to endeavor to do our draft day thread live that we talked about.

Don't go anywhere Babe, even Rusty isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be, if he would just post less and say more, not post with emotion but use cold hard logic instead, generally be less antagonistic with a tad more humility he would be one of the better posters here.

cold hard logic is for robots, Mr Spock and self-important d-bags   :  )

thank God there are those who understand this limited scope of reference

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

i really should

Please do, then we won't have to put up with your inane drivel on this board.

[/QUOTE]

no because then i would have to charge u to join my blog and perhaps a weekly email newsletter and that wouldn't be right-i will keep it here so it's free for all

see how considerate us Jints fans are!

20. This post has been removed.