Happy trails to you.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Happy trails to you.

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to THTM's comment:

You can get banned for just about anything now,how lame.

hiya Queenie!

Is there a reason you think about Rusty 24/7?  Seriously, you have an odd obsession.  70% of your posts concern Rusty, even when he's not in the conversation.  Get a life, and while you're trying to find one, seek help as well.  You'll thank me later.

no 70% of my posts do not concern him but if i do have a pet peeve in life it's people like queenie no doubt...ban him and we'll all smile smile smile

thanks for the advive whitey but i'm doing ok

It's at least 70%, you clearly have a small wee-wee, might drive a truck with oversized tires, listen to crappy music, and aren't very bright.

Bad combo.

Finally, I didn't read this whole thread, but I am assuming everyone realizes we now have a fake Babe running around the board. Phat Rex is board now that he got embarrassed with what Brady did on Monday by accepting the extension and restructuring from his last contract.

So, his new posing fan name is to use Babe's. 

Like clockwork: Phat Rex bludgoened on a topic, embarrassed, wait for someone to be banned, sign up under that person's name by tweaking on letter in the name so it does still look the same, and then entertain himself for days like an inbred.

Is this your thing?? talking about the size of other guys weiner?? I noticed you used the same lame insult on me and Im sorry if that makes me laugh coming from a guy whos most recent insult before that was "Have you even touched a girl before"  really rusty?  One week you are braggin about "touching" a "girl"  shouldnt you have moved on to women by now?? And now you wanna tell something they have a small weiner?!?!?  WOW...just WOw...Now I know you are a virgin..lol

Man please get off this board and get some trim before your head explodes....smh

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Aint no trash talk when Babe's gone
    Only chit chat every day
    And this place just feels so wrong
    Anytime Babe goes away...

Wonder this time where Babe's gone?*
    Wonder if he's gone to stay?^
    And the board just aint no fun

* - Shady Acres, I assume
    ^ - Dont be ridiculous

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

hiya Queenie!

Is there a reason you think about Rusty 24/7?  Seriously, you have an odd obsession.  70% of your posts concern Rusty, even when he's not in the conversation.  Get a life, and while you're trying to find one, seek help as well.  You'll thank me later.

no 70% of my posts do not concern him but if i do have a pet peeve in life it's people like queenie no doubt...ban him and we'll all smile smile smile

It's at least 70%, you clearly have a small wee-wee, might drive a truck with oversized tires, listen to crappy music, and aren't very bright.

Bad combo.

Finally, I didn't read this whole thread, but I am assuming everyone realizes we now have a fake Babe running around the board. Phat Rex is board now that he got embarrassed with what Brady did on Monday by accepting the extension and restructuring from his last contract.

Like clockwork: Phat Rex bludgoened on a topic, embarrassed, wait for someone to be banned, sign up under that person's name by tweaking on letter in the name so it does still look the same, and then entertain himself for days like an inbred.

Is this your thing?? talking about the size of other guys weiner?? I noticed you used the same lame insult on me and Im sorry if that makes me laugh coming from a guy whos most recent insult before that was "Have you even touched a girl before"  really rusty?  One week you are braggin about "touching" a "girl"  shouldnt you have moved on to women by now?? And now you wanna tell something they have a small weiner?!?!?  WOW...just WOw...Now I know you are a virgin..lol

Man please get off this board and get some trim before your head explodes....smh

He's insecure. Like you. So, you try to overcompensate. The image of 42 and 46 driving around Long Island with a pick up truck on over-sized tires is funny.  He's a dork. Like yourself.

But, you keep enabling those trolls, troll!

"Get some trim"? bawhaha

Dummy, I live in between two college campuses and have a fine time. 

Meanwhile, you have 3 different mommies after you for deadbeat dad checks. Do the math.

Did you just say you live between two college campuses and have a fine time? Oh lord...uhm what can I say? Well, uhm aren't you in your mid thirties? Yeah I don't know if I'd be running around bragging about the swell time (in your mind) that you are having with girls 18-22 years old...it's really kind of creepy:(   

I'm trying to picture this....Rusty on a Friday night...damp frat house basement...lights are real low...keg is spilling all over the floor...35 year old man (rusty) approaches 20 year old drunk girl..."hey let me fill up your red dixe cup with some more Miller Lite....has anyone ever told you about salary cap hell?". Girl runs for her life. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

im sure the mods are concerned deeply about making this forum satisfactory to a giants fan.

i am satisfied-thank you rusty's number one fan!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

hiya Queenie!

Bad combo.

He's insecure. Like you. So, you try to overcompensate. The image of 42 and 46 driving around Long Island with a pick up truck on over-sized tires is funny.  He's a dork. Like yourself.

But, you keep enabling those trolls, troll!

"Get some trim"? bawhaha

Dummy, I live in between two college campuses and have a fine time. 

Meanwhile, you have 3 different mommies after you for deadbeat dad checks. Do the math.

queenie not only do i not drive a truck of any kind and i have forgotten more about music and women than you know but even my football team trumps yours

now why would a mooron like u ever make me feel insecure?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I've had enough with the censorship here. I'm moving on. Thanks for the memories.

No doubt. I'm about to go on a bender just to get myself banned on purpose. It's ridiculous. I swear Tipper Gore runs this forum now. All the fun is sucked (can I say that now?) right out of it. I also swear they are following me into every thread, reading what I post and removing it if there is any hint of controversy. This post will also not survive.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

hiya Queenie!

Bad combo.

???? I see. And MY posts get removed when I joke about the mob buying BDC, or with tongue in cheek "quote" the Joker as saying he's going to blow up a server. Nice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

I've had enough with the censorship here. I'm moving on. Thanks for the memories.

No doubt. I'm about to go on a bender just to get myself banned on purpose. It's ridiculous. I swear Tipper Gore runs this forum now. All the fun is sucked (can I say that now?) right out of it. I also swear they are following me into every thread, reading what I post and removing it if there is any hint of controversy. This post will also not survive.

Tipper, nice!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

u know u getting banned wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I take that as a joke, but seriously, I'm not kidding jints. I know you and I have had our differences and have tossed plenty of insults, but this latest censorship is ridiculous. It's getting to where you can't say anything at all. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I truly don't know what BDC has set as criteria for posting acceptability.  Wonder if they'd consider actually telling us so we could make an informed decision about whether or not we wish to cross the line. 

What about it, mods?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, alright Babe. see you in a few weaks. C'mon man don't let some of these drabbles get to you

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I take that as a joke, but seriously, I'm not kidding jints. I know you and I have had our differences and have tossed plenty of insults, but this latest censorship is ridiculous. It's getting to where you can't say anything at all. 

yes it was in jest and I agree mostly with what ATJ said: since it seems there is a lot more removals of posts lately the BDC mods should post a thread with some clear guidelines

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

personal attacks and foul language should not be allowed.. everything else should be left up to adults to either ignore or engage in conversation. if adults can't handle reading other people's opinions that are different from their own or don't have the self control to ignore a poster they disagree without resorting to personal and adhominem attacks then that is their problem.

nice theory...try it in the real world my friend

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Only chit chat every day

^ - Dont be ridiculous

+1000, thats just hilarious.

i have noticed this board has been less argumentive since babe has been gone, coincidence?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Only chit chat every day

^ - Dont be ridiculous

i have noticed this board has been less argumentive since babe has been gone, coincidence?

No, it's not. It'd reduced troll work and the hijacking of threads.

YOU should clam up of all people...when ur banned it's a virtual Nirvana, with babe still here

everyone here combined hasn't hasn't been banned as much as you by yourself

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Only chit chat every day

^ - Dont be ridiculous

YOU should clam up of all people...when ur banned it's a virtual Nirvana, with babe still here

I don't care about the amount. I care about the truth. No one misses Babe and his unhealthy Brady man lust, which made it impossible for honest and objective Pats fans to discuss.

It's that simple.

The real truths of our team could not be discussed because of Babe (and his buddies) image of who they think Brady is in 2011 or 2012.

This ain't 2004 or even 2006.

i find u talking about the "real" truths kind of funny though

you have only two Patriot "truths": Bellichick invented football and everything is Brady's fault...and then ur obssession with the jets for some ungodly reason

what else do you talk about or add?

COME BACK BABE WE NEED YOU!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Only chit chat every day

^ - Dont be ridiculous

I don't care about the amount. I care about the truth. No one misses Babe and his unhealthy Brady man lust, which made it impossible for honest and objective Pats fans to discuss.

It's that simple.

The real truths of our team could not be discussed because of Babe (and his buddies) image of who they think Brady is in 2011 or 2012.

This ain't 2004 or even 2006.

i find u talking about the "real" truths kind of funny though

you have only two Patriot "truths": Bellichick invented football and everything is Brady's fault...and then ur obssession with the jets for some ungodly reason

what else do you talk about or add?

COME BACK BABE WE NEED YOU!!!

Sure. Your perceptions are really accurate. What was the last book you even read, middle aged, balding man?

lol

How about Brady needs to eb better than his god awful AFC home title game numbers indicate and BB is the best GM of the cap era, has been to 7 SBs, has 5 rings (3 as head coach) and is arguably the best coach of all time for these kinds of facts?

I never said he invented football. I go by facts and what I see.

Your little allegiance to other trolls and Pats Irrationals is weakening.

not balding sorry

what does the last book i read have anything to do with anything? this i gotta hear

u see only the "facts" that support ur agenda-like most everyone else to some degree-except ur agendas are obssessive and set in stone

unlike most others u have little or no ability to see outside ur own "brilliance" and admit when ur wrong or that other perspectives are just as valid

plus u been banned 12 times  :  )

Sections
Shortcuts