Happy trails to you.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Happy trails to you.

Got to hand it to Babe's legacy...he starts a thread announcing his retirement from the board and it goes 100 posts long...with 90 of them wishing it was rusty that had left:)

Babe you embarrass rusty without even being here. Kudos.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Got to hand it to Babe's legacy...he starts a thread announcing his retirement from the board and it goes 100 posts long...with 90 of them wishing it was rusty that had left:)

The mere fact it's a few trolls and you with your irrationals on the heels of the self important Babe, means you're wrong.

The board is thrilled Babe is gone and we can hope you, Pezzy, Triple OG and the trolls from the other team's fanbases end up following his lead. 

Just don't announce it and start a thread to make it about you, though. lmao

I remember a thread over the summer about the joy of you being banned...it went somewhere around 500 posts long...turned into a celebration! Remember that one? I do...good times. Truth is I really don't care one bit that you run around here causing trouble all day, in fact I get a kick out of you making a fool of yourself:)

You really should consider actually watching football though, instead of just googling salary cap management articles all day...that would be a start. Oh, and you want to start watching some quarterbacks from other teams once in a while - you'll be shocked at just how good the one we have is. Then you should watch some of the defenses that are out there - not the ones that are ranked 27th against the pass and lower - it's really awesome to see guys pass rushing and coveraging. It's amazing! You'll see these big defensive lineman getting around tackles and linbackers running with tight ends...cool stuff. And when you watch other QB's, you'll see them lock into the guy they're throwing to...and then their weak passes will sail over the intended reciever's head. It's pretty interesting.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The mere fact it's a few trolls and you with your irrationals on the heels of the self important Babe, means you're wrong.

The board is thrilled Babe is gone and we can hope you, Pezzy, Triple OG and the trolls from the other team's fanbases end up following his lead. 

I remember a thread over the summer about the joy of you being banned...it went somewhere around 500 posts long...turned into a celebration! Remember that one? I do...good times. Truth is I really don't care one bit that you run around here causing trouble all day, in fact I get a kick out of you making a fool of yourself:)

You really should consider actually watching football though, instead of just googling salary cap management articles all day...that would be a start. Oh, and you want to start watching some quarterbacks from other teams once in a while - you'll be shocked at just how good the one we have is. Then you should watch some of the defenses that are out there - not the ones that are ranked 27th against the pass and lower - it's really awesome to see guys pass rushing and coveraging. It's amazing! You'll see these big defensive lineman getting around tackles and linbackers running with tight ends...cool stuff. And when you watch other QB's, you'll see them lock into the guy they're throwing to...and then their weak passes will sail over the intended reciever's head. It's pretty interesting.

Actually, the thread showed dozens of people asking why I was banned and many saying they appreciate my contributions to the board.

Then, it was you, the trolls and your 5-10 band of morons babbling back and forth repeating lies about what I said through the years here, which made up the 150 posts.   The difference is Grampa Babe, one of your allies, started his own self serving thread, playing the victim, while trolls with many board names align with you to report me, to ban me.  I'd say yours and Babe's behavior is worse.  He's an angry old man and you're not far behind.  lol

What's pretty interesting is your lack of understanding basic concepts, reading comprehension failures which apparently has provided you a bustling Home Ec career at age 46.  Talk about making a fool of yourself.  Absolutely priceless.

Also, your lack of understanding on salary cap management and BB's over personnel genius here the last few years as Brady leads the team to 13 points on 54 passes is doubly amusing considered I bludgeoned you in those debates, too. Apparently, another postseason of Brady playing like crap is what you want, just so you can mock BB for that. 

You're very special, Mt Hurl. Very, very special.  lmao

Easy rusty...easy. You don't want me listing all the ridicolous and wrong football things you've said over the last 5 years, now do you? Those get you all bent out of shape. Hey, tell me again how much of a difference Chung made to our defensive improvement two years ago...lmao! You were pretty sold on Chung - I want to say anyone that said anything negative about him lead to some rather abrasive comments from you:) Hey remember when you said Chung shut down Antonio Gates all by himself? Of course you don't. Just like you don't remember saying we needed to trade Brady after the Arizona game in September...now that's one I'll never, ever forget! LMAO@U!! Geez, it's kind of surprising San FRan only got a second round selection for a QB you claimed was performing better than Brady...isn't it? But that's ok - I'm sure it will have no affect on our proposed trade (by you) to Cleveland for their 6th pick in the first round for Mallett and our selection.

You crack me up, you really do. Hey if you're not busy looking for work tomorrow perhaps you could set up a mock draft for all of us (with trades)?? Or maybe the guy that has been banned more than anyone can go around policing the board while the rest of us go to our jobs?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Actually, the thread showed dozens of people asking why I was banned and many saying they appreciate my contributions to the board.

Then, it was you, the trolls and your 5-10 band of morons babbling back and forth repeating lies about what I said through the years here, which made up the 150 posts.   The difference is Grampa Babe, one of your allies, started his own self serving thread, playing the victim, while trolls with many board names align with you to report me, to ban me.  I'd say yours and Babe's behavior is worse.  He's an angry old man and you're not far behind.  lol

What's pretty interesting is your lack of understanding basic concepts, reading comprehension failures which apparently has provided you a bustling Home Ec career at age 46.  Talk about making a fool of yourself.  Absolutely priceless.

Also, your lack of understanding on salary cap management and BB's over personnel genius here the last few years as Brady leads the team to 13 points on 54 passes is doubly amusing considered I bludgeoned you in those debates, too. Apparently, another postseason of Brady playing like crap is what you want, just so you can mock BB for that. 

Easy rusty...easy. You don't want me listing all the ridicolous and wrong football things you've said over the last 5 years, now do you? Those get you all bent out of shape. Hey, tell me again how much of a difference Chung made to our defensive improvement two years ago...lmao! You were pretty sold on Chung - I want to say anyone that said anything negative about him lead to some rather abrasive comments from you:) Hey remember when you said Chung shut down Antonio Gates all by himself? Of course you don't. Just like you don't remember saying we needed to trade Brady after the Arizona game in September...now that's one I'll never, ever forget! LMAO@U!! Geez, it's kind of surprising San FRan only got a second round selection for a QB you claimed was performing better than Brady...isn't it? But that's ok - I'm sure it will have no affect on our proposed trade (by you) to Cleveland for their 6th pick in the first round for Mallett and our selection.

You crack me up, you really do. Hey if you're not busy looking for work tomorrow perhaps you could set up a mock draft for all of us (with trades)?? Or maybe the guy that has been banned more than anyone can go around policing the board while the rest of us go to our jobs?

if Queenie were finally banned permanently peace would reign and he would be forgotten (except in a one-off "remember that idiot" post) within a week...turns every single thread into an argument, has been banned a dozen times and yet he is the victim

please mods ban this turkey permanently

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

if Queenie were finally banned permanently peace would reign and he would be forgotten (except in a one-off "remember that idiot" post) within a week...turns every single thread into an argument, has been banned a dozen times and yet he is the victim

please mods ban this turkey permanently

They already tried...he just opens up new email accounts and is back in minutes. He kind of reminds me of the house guest that stays after everyone is gone and continues to talk about everything...meanwhile you are standing there with the front door open and his coat in your hand. Except that guy is smarter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

What this sounds like to the rest of us:

RWTK: Your an idiot...

MThurl: I know you are but what am I...

RWTK: F--- you...

42 and 46: no, F--- you...

REPEAT AD NAUSEUM....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

What this sounds like to the rest of us:

RWTK: Your an idiot...

MThurl: I know you are but what am I...

RWTK: F--- you...

42 and 46: no, F--- you...

REPEAT AD NAUSEUM....

u got only one thing right: notice who starts the trouble  :  )

now take him away? no problem !! 

to wit:

RWTK/RG/Queenie/etc...  (banned)

Hurl: hi guys lets talk civilized

42 and 46: sounds good hurl

Board: ok!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

We ALL have every right to change our minds-it's not a crime and we've all done it especially our elected political bozos throwing the Country away!!!!! Thank God we still live in a Country where we can speak our minds--for NOW anyways?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

We ALL have every right to change our minds-it's not a crime and we've all done it especially our elected political bozos throwing the Country away!!!!! Thank God we still live in a Country where we can speak our minds--for NOW anyways?

yes because there aren't about 50 other countries where you can "speak your mind" also

as long as the fascist righties are kept on a leash we'll be okay...of course they have been searching for another Joe McCarthy for years now to go with another Father Coughlin and if they can resurrect Roy Cohn they will really be rolling...

ah God guns and the Flag...the good ol' days!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Didn't leave here because of the loser Rusty and his lies and fake accounts. Left because they are censoring the wrong things and letting this jerk and his fake accounts ruin the place.

Message to the censors: Job #1 = get rid of the pestilence. He owns you. Cease with the nickle and dime deletions and address the real problem. We're sick of it.

AND HE'S BACK.  HOW LONG DID IT LAST THIS TIME?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I'm not "back" worthless troll. Just pointing out that my lack of interest stems from them allowing worthless trolls like you and Rusty to lie and flame the board.

No your posts are definitely not "yours".  The part of you which is actually NOT YOU, is having an out of body experience and is wreaking havoc on your name, moniker, and credibility by posting here. 

Ghostbusters has (have?) been called.  Cue the music. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

If there's something strange
    in your neighborhood
    Who ya gonna call?
    GHOSTBUSTERS

If there's something weird
    and it don't look good
    Who ya gonna call?
    GHOSTBUSTERS

I ain't afraid of no ghosts
    I ain't afraid of no ghosts

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

I'm not "back" worthless troll. Just pointing out that my lack of interest stems from them allowing worthless trolls like you and Rusty to lie and flame the board.

Baloney. You'll find people commenting how great the discussions have been here since you left as a troll enabler.  Once you return, Pezzy jumps in to help you regain some leverage like the loser he is.

Just go away. No one cares about your robotic one sentence retorts in and out of threads.

You are a freaking succubus who has signal handedly ruined this board.   Good job, you finally succeeded in something.

Sections
Shortcuts