Happy Wes Welker Day

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Happy Wes Welker Day

TFB I appreciate what you bring to the forum, but I cannot wait until this is over so I never have to see another Welker thread again (started by you or anyone).  Sorry :O

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I like Welker and appreciate TFB's enthusiasm for retaining him.  That said, I believe the current Welker thread count exceeds 2,854,123 give or take a few thousand.  JK

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

every day is wes welker day for you TFB, lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

I have enjoyed these posts still not sure how I feel ant how welder returning or not but think the team is better off with him. Posts like these make it fun, creates conversation and passes along dome good info. I want speed and toughness today in whoever we sign. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I do enjoy the picture lol..nice work TFB

I'd rather read Welker threads than Jets threads!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Interesting tweet from Ian Rapoport:

"You guys won't believe this: I said Wes Welker was waiting for the Patriots last offer. Received a correction: Actually their 1st offer"

https://twitter.com/RapSheet

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The Pats are going to let Welker walk and sign Martellus Bennett.  Then they will take the NFL by storm as they roll out the 4 TE offense.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Interesting tweet from Ian Rapoport:

"You guys won't believe this: I said Wes Welker was waiting for the Patriots last offer. Received a correction: Actually their 1st offer"

https://twitter.com/RapSheet

Hahaha, was just going to post this.  Interesting!!  I don't know if this is good or bad.  Probably all depending on how much interest has been shown for Welker.

Exactly TFB, thinking they want to have Wes Go out there and see what the market is, then go from there.

Sounds nuts, but nothing suprises me with they way Pats do things with their CORE players (see Seymour/Asante/Wilfork and others)....

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL!!  Looking for a honest answer here... I know you are a huge Cruz fan, how are you feeling about the current Cruz situation?  Where do you put the chances of him leaving the Giants?

I don't think a player with a 1st round tender has been signed in like 10 years.  Wallace didn't go anywhere.  Granted Cruz is a better receiver imo, but I'd be surprised.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

TFB, I enjoy all your artwork and your WW enthusiasm. He is a a great player, who I think is undermined because he is a "slot" receiver. Who cares? He also doesn't catch a lot of touchdowns...again, who cares? He keeps the sticks moving so that Gronk and the RBs get the privilege of scoring touchdowns. That said, I am a little concerned that he is dropping more passes nowadays than in the past (though I do not blame him for the Super Bowl miscue, as many do).

To me, the biggest question has been about proper appropriation of funds under the cap. As long as the Pats can field a SB contender, than I'm happy to have Wes as a Patriot.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts