Harbaugh play calling a factor...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Harbaugh play calling a factor...

Passing up FG tries, really put his team in hole...They could have realistically been down 14 points going into fourth quarter. And his challenge of the touchback was REDICULOUS - especilly since he conceeded the game by putting his backup QB in for that series...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Harbaugh play calling a factor...

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Passing up FG tries, really put his team in hole...They could have realistically been down 14 points going into fourth quarter. And his challenge of the touchback was REDICULOUS - especilly since he conceeded the game by putting his backup QB in for that series...

His challenge of the out of bounds call was correct, it put them at the 20.

He could see that Flacco had nothing and couldn't even get out out of his own way. There was nothing he could do, it wasn't their night.

Just like our game against the Bengals, it just wasn't going to happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Bad clock management at the end. They could have conserved a lot of time using his timeouts earlier. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The moment he went for it, I thought the same thing. And despite a miss later, which I felt was more karma than anything else, Harbaugh was terrible. Still, Pats owned them .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Bad clock management at the end. They could have conserved a lot of time using his timeouts earlier. 

Yeah - Pats had ball stopped on second down and let clock run on drive scored sealing TD...It was a little mind boggling. Maybe he wanted to get out of there like all the Balt fans did!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I think it was more about our defense than Harbaugh.  Guys were picking up audibles fast as well as switches in coverage.

A healthy Flacco would've made that playcalling look much better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

caldwell sux, but flacco does too. thats the real issue. They can hire a new coordinator but I told everyone in offseason that Flacco would be exposed without Bolden. He is a bum.

Sections
Shortcuts