Harbaugh recently announced .........

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Harbaugh recently announced .........

Thanks for taking only a single post to prove my point. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He's just mad his team sux... hating and wishing he had a real team to follow.  Pathetic, going on another teams board talking trash... I'm going to spend time with my family while this Jets fan cry's on another teams board. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BannedOnTheRun--1918's comment:
    [QUOTE]

..... that this week's practices were the best that the 49ers have had all year.

After reviewing the tapes, belicheat wholeheartedly agreed.

[/QUOTE]

I hope you didn't come here and make an account just for that.  That's weak sauce dude.  I have a feeling you are going to fail badly here.  Might want to reconsider your decision for coming here.  If you have a self esteem problem you might want to leave now, I have a feeling you might get mentally hurt here.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

It's testimony to the success of the Patriots when fans of other teams come to this site to tell us how they can't wait for the Patriots to lose, how much they hate the team, and how they cannot come to terms with the Patriots' success so it must be because the team cheated. I especially appreciate Giants' fans coming over to put us in our place by reminding us that our team is still human and mortal. I can live with their presence on this board because it reminds me of how special this team is and how dominant it has been over the last several years. The day these guys stop inserting their comments on this message board is the day when the Patriots are less relevant to them. So, I say Welcome, Trolls! Long may your hatred last.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's testimony to the success of the Patriots when fans of other teams come to this site to tell us how they can't wait for the Patriots to lose, how much they hate the team, and how they cannot come to terms with the Patriots' success so it must be because the team cheated. I especially appreciate Giants' fans coming over to put us in our place by reminding us that our team is still human and mortal. I can live with their presence on this board because it reminds me of how special this team is and how dominant it has been over the last several years. The day these guys stop inserting their comments on this message board is the day when the Patriots are less relevant to them. So, I say Welcome, Trolls! Long may your hatred last.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with everything you just said 100%. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The irony of his own statement just left hooked Russ.  Mike Tyson is impressed.

[/QUOTE]

Somebody remind this Brony that the rivalry is over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]

1. You have to love beanhead bandwagon patsies fans, always have an excuse when one of their teams loses.

Lucky catch, it was the ref's fault, it was the ump's fault, so and so was injured... blah, blah, blah.

How quickly they forget that the GMEN beat them earlier in the season when gronk was playing and the GMEN were missing several key players.

Just face it, your team lost, fair and square.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to jerh5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am pretty sure BB is the greatest coach of all time, cute, jealousy-tinged nicknames you dorks create or not.

Jealousy is a very ugly thing.

Harbaugh also benched a QB who had them in the SB last year barring two fumbled kick offs, before making a boneheaded decision to bench a 70+% compl rate QB who doesn't turn it over for a rookie on stick legs who has been worse, week after week, as predicted.

[/QUOTE]

LOL... I'm a GIANTS fan, so am I supposed to be jealous of beating the cheatriots in the SB twice??!!

[/QUOTE]

Suuuuure you are.

[/QUOTE]

I think he means that he was a Jests fan at the beginning of the year, but their demise led him to jump on the Giants bandwagon.  Typical from a NJ tool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

..... that this week's practices were the best that the 49ers have had all year.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that was clever!  Did you come up with that all by yourself?  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

they need to practiice especially after the way they looked against the St. louis lambs for two games.

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that was clever!  Did you come up with that all by yourself?  

[/QUOTE]

It does seem quite suspicious that this "Giants fan" decides to create an account with BDC, just so he could post that insult. This has me thinking...if this guy was a Rams fan or a Panthers fan or an Eagles fan, or maybe even a Steelers fan I would understand the "Belicheat" insult. I would still think it was a stupid insult based on something that has nothing to do with the Patriots success, but a stupid insult no doubt. 

These clowns just don't stop. How much of a loser do you really have to be just to create an account on a teams forum to which you are not even a fan of. I've been on this site for three years and I still can't figure that out.

Please explain and I'm talking to those of you who fit the description...be honest also. It's okay, you won't look any more foolish than you already do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am pretty sure BB is the greatest coach of all time, cute, jealousy-tinged nicknames you dorks create or not.

Harbaugh also benched a QB who had them in the SB last year barring two fumbled kick offs, before making a boneheaded decision to bench a 70+% compl rate QB who doesn't turn it over for a rookie on stick legs who has been worse, week after week, as predicted.

[/QUOTE]

LOL... I'm a GIANTS fan, so am I supposed to be jealous of beating the cheatriots in the SB twice??!!

[/QUOTE]

You mean, you got lucky winning 2 SBs by sheer, dumb luck. One featured a wounded duck throw and helmet catch with holding by your O Line and the other saw Gronkowski hurt.

Sheer, dumb luck.  But, you enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!  Duh, "Deh couldn't beat da wams".  And you're overrated, overblown team couldn't keep it's head above water in the NFC West.  What happened out in Seattle?  U still mad bro?  What happened when Freaking AZ came to Gillette?

Your team plays in a crap division, hense the 10 wins.  The 49ers beat the Jets, Dolphins and Bills by a combined score of 91-16, so puff down your chest dude.  If our team played in that horrendous division we'd have 6 guaranteed wins this yr.  If the Pats played in thd NFC West they'd be lucky to go 3-3.  You've got one true quality win, and don't give me the FN Colts or the Broncos, the latter of which hasn't even beaten a team with a winning record themselves.

The only sheer dumb luck is the Pats, who have the luxury of playing a crap division year in and year out to get home field advantage and then playing the 8-8 fighting Tebows in the playoffs.  I'm not sure any other team in NFL history has made the SB by beating ONE team with a winning record. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    The irony of his own statement just left hooked Russ.  Mike Tyson is impressed.

[/QUOTE]

Where's jintsy?  Then all three little dink trolls can hang out together like 3 weewees in a pod.  Notice how baby Leon claims to be a jints fan...

Pathetic dink losers with no life but to hang here and get humiliated...lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Has anyone noticed there is a new troll  appearing almost daily in the last couple of weeks?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Casportsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!  Duh, "Deh couldn't beat da wams".  And you're overrated, overblown team couldn't keep it's head above water in the NFC West.  What happened out in Seattle?  U still mad bro?  What happened when Freaking AZ came to Gillette?

Your team plays in a crap division, hense the 10 wins.  The 49ers beat the Jets, Dolphins and Bills by a combined score of 91-16, so puff down your chest dude.  If our team played in that horrendous division we'd have 6 guaranteed wins this yr.  If the Pats played in thd NFC West they'd be lucky to go 3-3.  You've got one true quality win, and don't give me the FN Colts or the Broncos, the latter of which hasn't even beaten a team with a winning record themselves.

The only sheer dumb luck is the Pats, who have the luxury of playing a crap division year in and year out to get home field advantage and then playing the 8-8 fighting Tebows in the playoffs.  I'm not sure any other team in NFL history has made the SB by beating ONE team with a winning record. 

[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, the NFC west has been one of the worst divsions since 2002 when it comes to out-of-division games! This is also the first time since the 1998 season, that the Pats have lost to two NFC West opponents in the regular season.

1998 - Lost to the Falcons & Rams      2004 - Swept that division 

2001 - Lost to the Rams                      2008 - Swept that division

Let me also point out that the Seahawks are the first below .500 playoff contender since the 1982 Lions and Browns but we can give them a pass since that year was cut short due to the strike. The Seattle Seahawks have also become the first NFL team to win it's division with a losing record...accomplishing that pathetic feat in 2010. 

Don't talk trash about divisions because the NFC West has been one of the worst for quite some time now. This year has been different! I'll give you that but it's just one year. Begone Niner fan...the 80's are over!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Has anyone noticed there is a new troll  appearing almost daily in the last couple of weeks?

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure 1918 is Leon who got deleted yesterday.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Where's jintsy?

Busy filing abuse reports...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The man does have a point. That being said I'm fairly certain that this board is going to be overflowing with hating trolls come Feb. 4th