Harbaugh to the 49ers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Re: Harbaugh to the 49ers

That seems a little cheap no?  I thought head coaches got like 10 mil a year. 

I bet they grab a QB at #7.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

I bet Luck is the next to leave.  He has until the 15th right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Luck has supposedly committed to staying at Stanford next year. Maybe a good decision for him, would he really want to go to the Panthers? Harbaugh makes sense in SF. His family likes living in the Bay Area, and he will likely get to groom a new QB there. If you look at the 49ers, they could dominate that division if they had a franchise QB. Had Bradford gone there instead of St. Louis I'd bet they'd be a 10 win team. The draft is thin at QB, but there should probably be guys like Orton or even McNabb available to come in until a new QB is groomed. I think Donovan would be excellent in grooming a young guy while still being able to win games for them. It's going to be an interesting offseason. A lot of teams need QBs. The Dolphins, Panthers, Titans, Vikings, Cardinals, and Seahawks all need a viable QB besides the 49ers. And probably the Redskins, Bills, and Raiders will look at QB options. Harbaugh will need to make a smart move as it will be a seller's market. The uncertainty of the CBA also throws a shadow on the whole process. Nobody wants to write up a contract until they know how the provisions will apply. Especially not those big ones in FA. Any new coach will have his work cut out for him in 2011!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wazzu-wheatfarmer. Show Wazzu-wheatfarmer's posts

How much does BB make per year?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Oooooooooooooooooh Jim Harbuagh! Jim Harbaugh! The GREATEST COACH IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE! ALL TIME GENIOUS SUPER OFFENSIVE WIZZARD MASTER! Give him anything he wants! Anything! ....wait, oh it's just Jim Harbaugh. I hope for a collosal failure in San Fran which is very, very possible if not probable...

Overrated.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

In Response to Re: Harbaugh to the 49ers:
    [QUOTE]How much does BB make per year?
    Posted by Wazzu-wheatfarmer[/QUOTE]

20mil i think

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

BB signed an extension in 2007 Belichick's salary for 2007 had been reported to be in the $4.2 million range, it certainly is conceivable that he could have commanded anywhere between $6 million and $8 million annually with the extension.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harbaugh to the 49ers : 20mil i think
    Posted by PatsFanGermany[/QUOTE]

20 million a year? haha you're off by about 12 million, man. His annual salary is about $7.5 million.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Tell me again what Harbaugh has done to command this rediculous contract??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]How much does BB make per year?
    Posted by Wazzu-wheatfarmer[/QUOTE]

7.5 million