Hard Knocks Reveals Jets Secret Weapon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mainevent1836. Show mainevent1836's posts

Hard Knocks Reveals Jets Secret Weapon

It was a very enlightening episode of Hard Knocks tonight. Half way watching through the snooze fest that is Jets training camp my eyes were opened to their new training technique and the secret weapon that will supposedly help them win the superbowl.

What is this secret weapon you ask?? None other than the SHAKE WEIGHT

For those of you that that do not know what the shake weight is here is a clip of the men's version, yes they make it for females as well... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsSeVr5NSI

The league better look out because looks like the Jets are working hard. Nothing like using Dynamic Inertia to pound every team in the league to a pulp, I must say what a great start they had this Monday night against the Giants. The league better look out because here comes the Jets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Re: Hard Knocks Reveals Jets Secret Weapon

Excuse me but the Jets haven't won a thing yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Hard Knocks Reveals Jets Secret Weapon:
    Posted by WelkerRules

Turn on your sarcasm detector.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

We already knew Rex and the Jets 'enjoy' themselves with their hand.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

41 years and counting . Nobody under fifty even remembers when the Yets won their last SB title.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Posted by WelkerRules

Are you being obtuse on purpose? This is the second time you've misunderstand a very obvious tongue in cheek post. Are you just too young to understand or is reading comprehension a real problem for you? You should stop as you're making yourself look bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

they need to use that device because they fell they will be shaking a lot of hands...hahahahahahahahaha...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

they need to use that device because they fell they will be shaking a lot of hands...hahahahahahahahaha...
    Posted by jcour382

As the apologize to the league for su--ing! (As in years past) When was the last SB? The have how many rings?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

And all this time I thought bugboy leon-hess was their secret weapon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

guys, have we forgot the 1969 Super Bowl? That was awesome...I think??? I wasn't born yet but it must have been awesome!!! Jets fans should be so proud that they have 1 Super Bowl victory, albeit some 41 years ago. JETS JETS JETS........... suc suc suc!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Hard Knocks Reveals Jets Secret Weapon:
    It was a very enlightening episode of Hard Knocks tonight. Half way watching through the snooze fest that is Jets training camp my eyes were opened to their new training technique and the secret weapon that will supposedly help them win the superbowl.   What is this secret weapon you ask?? None other than the SHAKE WEIGHT For those of you that that do not know what the shake weight is here is a clip of the men's version, yes they make it for females as well... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsSeVr5NSI The league better look out because looks like the Jets are working hard. Nothing like using Dynamic Inertia to pound every team in the league to a pulp, I must say what a great start they had this Monday night against the Giants. The league better look out because here comes the Jets
    Posted by mainevent1836

What is shake weight? when the other team grabs the Jets by the scruff of the neck & shakes them around like a ragdoll then weights for them to pass out?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Hard Knocks Reveals Jets Secret Weapon : What is shake weight? when the other team grabs the Jets by the scruff of the neck & shakes them around like a ragdoll then weights for them to pass out?
    Posted by jbolted

Shake weight is what Rex's giant belly does when he drives on a bumpy road.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

So let me get this straight:  the New York Jets players were taking this thing codenamed "their secret weapon" in one hand, or two hands sometimes, and it slid up and down and up and down in their hands, and the whole episode took just a very few minutes. 

They might be able to show this receational pasttime of the Jets, this little exercise, on cable maybe but it would never make the networks. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrWyMi. Show BrWyMi's posts

I didn't realize the Jests practiced for their post-game showers....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

I didn't realize the Jests practiced for their post-game showers....
    Posted by BrWyMi

AHH ha ha best comment yet

Sections
Shortcuts