Hard times for BB.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hard times for BB.

Three Conference Championships and 2 SBs lost in the last 8 seasons that without past glory he would be considered an epic fail.

Still reviled over spygate and forever labeled a cheater by many.

Two longtime coaches gone in as many days.

Still standing in the shadow of acquiring a now accused murderer.

Being mocked far and wide for statements made about the Welker hit.

Then after he slams Welker, Brady makes it a point to say what a good friend Wes is.

Things have taken a dramatic turn for BB since the glory days of 2001-2004.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Re: Hard times for BB.

Yep. BB has been "taken to the cleaners" in the playoffs recently by coaches he is supposed to be better than (Rex Ryan, Tom Coughlin, John Fox...I think an argument could be made that Harbaugh is about equal, give or take a little).

And let's not forget about all those failed acquisitions as a GM!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep. BB has been "taken to the cleaners" in the playoffs recently by coaches he is supposed to be better than (Rex Ryan, Tom Coughlin, John Fox...I think an argument could be made that Harbaugh is about equal, give or take a little).

[/QUOTE]

I think his record of fails for many years now is a direct result of the players he has provided himself.

Over those 8 years he has built defenses that were atrocious for half of that period. It would be hard to find any other elite QB in Brady's class who has had so few top caliber offensive weapons to work with as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think his record of fails for many years now is a direct result of the players he has provided himself.

Over those 8 years he has built defenses that were atrocious for half of that period. It would be hard to find any other elite QB in Brady's class who has had so few top caliber offensive weapons to work with as well.

[/QUOTE]

5 SB apperances 8 AFC title games undefeated reg season, most regular season wins since 2001

The only EPIC FAIL here is Babe's parents... :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Smokin hot GF and millions in the bank, we should all have such problems.

If Kraft fired him, how long before he gets a new team, full control? 15 minutes?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

BB has some work to do. Go visit the 2001-2004 Patriots, and replicate the defense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Harder times for us fans.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB has some work to do. Go visit the 2001-2004 Patriots, and replicate the defense.

[/QUOTE]

I think he would need Carroll/Parcells to accomplish that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think he would need Carroll/Parcells to accomplish that.

[/QUOTE]

he did inherit some top notch talent

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

How much bawling is Babe capable of?  Is he gonna bawl until september?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Harder times for us fans.

[/QUOTE]

+1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How much bawling is Babe capable of?  Is he gonna bawl until september?

[/QUOTE]

Probably.  This is what he and his ilk do. They spend every day through the offseason trying to make it seem like BB is personally sabotaging Brady's legacy.

They care more about that and not why Brady has sucked or been average in his last 4 AFC title games since 2006.

[/QUOTE]

34-17 pats going away? Fool.

BB has lost some zip off his fastball. Sad but true. Very poor job in post season recently.

thanks to Brady for getting us to where we've gotten.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Babe I think there is some good news to come out of this. 

Belichick seemed particularly humbled at the postgame press conference. I think he realized that his team was simply outmatched talent wise in significant areas. He realizes that while injuries played a part, he can't simply tag this year's loss on tough luck and players going down. Seeing his guys get physically dominated helped him to realize even though he is smarter at "coaching 'em up" than the guy across from him, that in the heart of the postseason, it's not enough. 

He realizes that when the other team holds the ball for most of the game, he's not going to win. 

I believe he will make some changes on his personnel philosophy as a result. 

Fortunately, unlike his apologists in here who excuse his GM shortcomings, Belichick is not above reflection and change. And I believe he will change and that the roster we see on opening day next year will reflect those changes. This Welker thing is going to eat at him in the best way possible. Belichick is a champion and he won't take this lying down.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

Bill Belichick:  "Rebuilding the defense since 2005"

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

Kraft is a smart enough businessman to realize that BB can't competently handle both the GM and coaching duties, but the cash flow is so great that there is no reason for him to make changes.

Bill Belichick:  "Rebuilding the defense since 2005"

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe I think there is some good news to come out of this. 

Belichick seemed particularly humbled at the postgame press conference. I think he realized that his team was simply outmatched talent wise in significant areas. He realizes that while injuries played a part, he can't simply tag this year's loss on tough luck and players going down. Seeing his guys get physically dominated helped him to realize even though he is smarter at "coaching 'em up" than the guy across from him, that in the heart of the postseason, it's not enough. 

He realizes that when the other team holds the ball for most of the game, he's not going to win. 

I believe he will make some changes on his personnel philosophy as a result. 

Fortunately, unlike his apologists in here who excuse his GM shortcomings, Belichick is not above reflection and change. And I believe he will change and that the roster we see on opening day next year will reflect those changes. This Welker thing is going to eat at him in the best way possible. Belichick is a champion and he won't take this lying down.

[/QUOTE]

It wasn't tied to injuries? LOL!

Arguably the best LCB in the AFC and the best TE in the NFL not being there, didn't help Denver?

I think it's time to stop pretending.  I've never seen a 12-4 team like that experience more injuries before, one of which simply could not happen in the title game.

Team was loaded and the rookies all contributed.   If the injuries did not occur, I am not even kidding when I say the Pats are a 15-1 or 16-0 kind of team and the road goes through Foxborough.

This is becoming embarrassing. 90% of fanbases drool over what we have and somehow there is a lack of talent? LOL!

Some of their best talent on both sides of the ball wasn't available.  Sometimes it's just not your year in that area. This was absolutely one of those years.

I've never seen a team lose so much and act like it didn't matter.  Incredible year from BB and Caserio plugging holes in the roster. Absolutely incredible. Might be the best in NFL history.

I'd like to know what BB's shortcomings are at this point. Please explain, supposed Troll Spanker.

[/QUOTE]

So loaded that they fell apart without Talib.  Idiot.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5 SB apperances 8 AFC title games undefeated reg season, most regular season wins since 2001

The only EPIC FAIL here is Babe's parents... :)

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, losing the big games is considered great success. Moron. Ignored.