Hard times for BB.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Hard times for BB.

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pete Carroll sucked as a coach for the Jets and Pats. He's immature and the locker rooms ran amuck with a country club atmosphere. Well documented.

But, your jealousy is delicious, Bustchise. Thanks for caring so much about our Pats, but go find your own real coach.

Any ounce of success your franchise has even ever had was stolen from the Pats. 

EMBARRASSING

LOL

[/QUOTE]

Yet he took Drew Bledsoe teams to the playoffs twice in 3 years and BB had a 5-13 record with him. LOL

[/QUOTE]

The moron Rusty thinks because he says something, it's a fact. He is a nutjob.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Three Conference Championships and 2 SBs lost in the last 8 seasons that without past glory he would be considered an epic fail.

Still reviled over spygate and forever labeled a cheater by many.

Two longtime coaches gone in as many days.

Still standing in the shadow of acquiring a now accused murderer.

Being mocked far and wide for statements made about the Welker hit.

Then after he slams Welker, Brady makes it a point to say what a good friend Wes is.

Things have taken a dramatic turn for BB since the glory days of 2001-2004.

[/QUOTE]

You must be kidding. I'm not a Patriot fan nor am I a Bill Belichick fan but his record and his success speaks for itself. He's taken his team to five Superbowls and won three. He's been in the AFC title game 9 times. I think his record with the Patriots in the month of December is 60-7 or some ridiculous number like that. Spygate? No one remembers Spygate. Spygate was inconsequential except to a couple football potato heads who are already figuring who the Jacksonvlle Jaguars are going to draft in the 5th round in 2017. Like him or not Bill Belichicks place in football history is firmly etched. Your opinion and my opinion don't matter. A solid argument could be made that he is the greatest NFL coach of all time. Let me tell you something. I'm the biggest Peyton Manning fan in the world. Love him. When the Patriots went to Denver I KNEW Denver was a better team but I was still worried. Very, very worried. Why? Because the Patriots always find a way. They are very, very, difficult to beat {and don't tell me it is Tom Brady. The Patriots were 11-5 without Brady.} Must be somebody. Must be Belichick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to walton's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Three Conference Championships and 2 SBs lost in the last 8 seasons that without past glory he would be considered an epic fail.

Then after he slams Welker, Brady makes it a point to say what a good friend Wes is.

[/QUOTE]

You must be kidding. I'm not a Patriot fan nor am I a Bill Belichick fan but his record and his success speaks for itself. He's taken his team to five Superbowls and won three. He's been in the AFC title game 9 times. I think his record with the Patriots in the month of December is 60-7 or some ridiculous number like that. Spygate? No one remembers Spygate. Spygate was inconsequential except to a couple football potato heads who are already figuring who the Jacksonvlle Jaguars are going to draft in the 5th round in 2017. Like him or not Bill Belichicks place in football history is firmly etched. Your opinion and my opinion don't matter. A solid argument could be made that he is the greatest NFL coach of all time. Let me tell you something. I'm the biggest Peyton Manning fan in the world. Love him. When the Patriots went to Denver I KNEW Denver was a better team but I was still worried. Very, very worried. Why? Because the Patriots always find a way. They are very, very, difficult to beat {and don't tell me it is Tom Brady. The Patriots were 11-5 without Brady.} Must be somebody. Must be Belichick.

[/QUOTE]

SO sick and tired of lunkheads trotting out the 11-5 record of 2008. The schedule was a joke. Irrefutable. That team lost to every opponent that ended the year with a winning record except the already clinched Cards. After Brady got hurt I predicted they would still go 10-6 against that schedule while most others were expecting more like 6-8.

The question has never been about BB's coaching. It is about his GM work. Now go soak your sore butt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SO sick and tired of lunkheads trotting out the 11-5 record of 2008. The schedule was a joke. Irrefutable. That team lost to every opponent that ended the year with a winning record except the already clinched Cards. After Brady got hurt I predicted they would still go 10-6 against that schedule while most others were expecting more like 6-8.

The question has never been about BB's coaching. It is about his GM work. Now go soak your sore butt.

[/QUOTE]

I hate to burst your bubble but you do realized that BB has been the GM since he got here right!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hate to burst your bubble but you do realized that BB has been the GM since he got here right!

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, yeah, we all know BB has had the last word since he arrived. How is that a bubble burster?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

The 2008 BS claim has been debunked 100 times here, with not even a whimper of protest when the schedule is brought up. Homers just wait a week or so and bring it up again, only to be destroyed yet again on the bogus claims.

[/QUOTE]

Babe, you often make the claim that points that are contrary to your position have been debunked when in reality they have not been.  Simply stating that something has been debunked does not make it so.  Your strength of schedule argument only goes so far.  A team can only beat who they play.  Weak, strong - it matters little.  Any given Sunday was repeatedly demonstrated as valid this past year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How is that insane? It's basic logic. You think because you say something, it's so?

[/QUOTE]

If we were better we would win more. Every team in the history of sports could say that. Is that basic logic or insanity?

[/QUOTE]

If we had a better GM we would have better players. That's insanity to you? I would say calling something so obvious insane is the mark of insanity.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The 2008 BS claim has been debunked 100 times here, with not even a whimper of protest when the schedule is brought up. Homers just wait a week or so and bring it up again, only to be destroyed yet again on the bogus claims.

[/QUOTE]

Babe, you often make the claim that points that are contrary to your position have been debunked when in reality they have not been.  Simply stating that something has been debunked does not make it so.  Your strength of schedule argument only goes so far.  A team can only beat who they play.  Weak, strong - it matters little.  Any given Sunday was repeatedly demonstrated as valid this past year.

[/QUOTE]

When one is touting the W/L record of the team without Brady as evidence that BB is a genius that can win with any old crap, it is essential to look at exactly who that team beat.

That team lost to every team they played that ended up with a winning record (other than the already clinched Cards).

How in the world can you claim that is not debunking the spin about 11-5?

Yeah, they won 11 games against almost exclusively mediocre to bad teams.