Hard to believe a lot of people had #83 out for 2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Hard to believe a lot of people had #83 out for 2010

He was basically penciled in for 2011 Comeback player of the Year. He was full contact in camp today:

http://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/20394555959

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Hard to believe a lot of people had #83 out for 2010

good for wes but knee injuries are scary and IMO he should still be out but never, ever doubt welker's courage

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Hard to believe a lot of people had #83 out for 2010:
    [QUOTE]You would like that, wouldn't you?  I can smell the fear from here. Don't expect gift wins this year.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]
    W.T.F. are you even talking about?

that i would have liked to see him stay out a little longer to make sure that knee is ok? gee thats awful being that welker was a dolphin, and a very courageous football player and if i see him at a team event or something in 20 years, id like to see him walk in the room and not get wheeled in...fair enough?

gift wins? what the hell does that have to do with anything? your pats were 1-1 against the phins last year...deal with it crusty

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Do you really think NE will lose by 1 point in Miami this year? It was a gift win last year. Yes. Glad you enjoyed it. And yes, I am glad you appreciate Welker's talents, but as Phins fan you would love to not see him on the field in September. We get it.
    no, i think the pats will lost by more than 1 point in miami this year...it may be a gift but its comforting to know that your cheating coach, choked one up for the good guys

and no...i want to see him on the field...id rather whip the pats at full health just so i can rub it in your face in particular...but then again...im also above rooting for injuries of opposing players...you are not...kharma will be a biat.ch crusty

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Jimmy Johnson was candid and he coached both Dallas and Miami, said he filmed teams when he so chose to do so.  So, apparently, he cheated. Right? So, this means Miami cheated. As did Miami in 2006 when they bought field audio from a CBS employee. As did Don Shula who actually cheated in 1969, while leaving the Colts. That's a lot of cheating and choking, as a matter of fact.  The choking is big in particular, especially when Dan Marino never won anything and Don Shula fizzled out as an OVERRATED coach in the 1980s and early 1990s.
    DANCE PUPPET, DANCE!!!!

you are too easy

i notice you left welker out of this argument even though the thread was about him

but ill play on your side of the line known as crazy

BB got caught, JJ didnt...there lies the difference...so either JJ was smart enough to not get caught or BB was too stupid not to get caught...you can have that piece of the pie either you want it, but you still arent going to like it

as for the phins cheating in 06? never heard a thing about it...i googled and came up with nothing...so if you would like to offer some evidence to the accusation, then maybe ill buy into what you are talking about...but it seems to be more sh*t against the wall hoping that a terd hangs on from you

and how did shula cheat in 69? please enlighten me because again...never heard of such a thing

shula coached in 2 superbowls in the 80's with 2 different QB's...4 division titles in the 80's and 2 in the 90's before he retired in 95...picking on the NFL's all-time wins leader might be a bad choice for your argument crusty

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]He was basically penciled in for 2011 Comeback player of the Year. He was full contact in camp today: http://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/20394555959
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]
    Nice! Reiss has some more tweets from camp:

http://twitter.com/MikeReiss

It looks like the old Tom Brady is back too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

tampering to hire a coach isnt cheating there big fella(small man)

as far as 06 goes...it wasnt proven the phins did anything wrong...it was proven however the pats did cheat and the league penalized them for it

what are you even arguing here? that NFL teams cheat? well no duh, yours was caught red-handed

anyways, killa is right and this topic has already been discussed ad nauseum

and oh yeah, btw...the phins went 17-0 and never had a hint of any cheating whatsoever...but hey...thats what happens when you have the greatest coach of all time on your sideline

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

haha...when he has more wins than shula...i may be inclined to agree with you...until then....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

how is shula a stat padder? whatever that means...and if it is what i think it means...how is an 07 belichick not the same? or is this an example of i dont like that guy because he is on the other side?...to not even have shula in the top 5?

and you say i dont know the NFL?

good grief boy you needed to follow the pats before 2001

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]Jimmy Johnson was candid and he coached both Dallas and Miami, said he filmed teams when he so chose to do so.  So, apparently, he cheated. Right? So, this means Miami cheated. As did Miami in 2006 when they bought field audio from a CBS employee. As did Don Shula who actually cheated in 1969, while leaving the Colts. That's a lot of cheating and choking, as a matter of fact.  The choking is big in particular, especially when Dan Marino never won anything and Don Shula fizzled out as an OVERRATED coach in the 1980s and early 1990s.
    Let's face facts here, Bellechick cheated and was ordered to pay the largest fine in nfl history for cheating. There's no getting around it. It's in the great pantheon of nfl history. Bellicheck is what Bonds is to baseball..a cheater. Other teams may have cheated but he got caught. just like in baseball. Ne cheated to win those superbowls...it's a fact. Since he got caught they have not been the same team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]Don Shula went to 3 SBs and has two rings as head coach of Miami. Walsh has 3 rings.  Paul Brown was the head of the Cleveland Browns. You know, those same Browns who dominated the 1950s? "Following the merger between the NFL and AAFC, the Browns, along with the San Francisco 49ers and the first Baltimore Colts franchise, moved to the NFL in 1950. Critics had predicted that the overall weakness of the AAFC would expose the Browns. However, in their very first official NFL game, the Browns dismantled the two-time defending champion Philadelphia Eagles 35–10, putting up 487 yards of total offense, 346 of them in the air. They won the NFL Championship in their first year, defeating the Rams in the title game on December 24 on a last-minute field goal by Lou Groza . This 1950 NFL championship gave Brown the distinction of being the first head coach to win a college national championship and an NFL championship, Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer later winning college championships and Super Bowls. The Browns went on to appear in the next five title games, winning back-to-back titles in 1954 and 1955. Brown was a great innovator during his time in Cleveland. He was the first to use intelligence tests to judge players, establish a game film library, instruct players in a classroom setting, use a radio transmitter to communicate with players on the field, and install face masks on helmets (At the professional level. Many players in college attached crude forms of face masks on their helmets before Brown.). Another innovation was the use of "messenger guards" to relay plays from the sidelines after the radio proved problematic due to the technology then available. The offense directed by Graham was the predecessor of the West Coast offense made famous by Bill Walsh , a protégé of Brown."George Halas and Lombardi each have multiple championships to their names. Chuck Knoll comes before Don Shula.  Shula just hung around longer than these people. Bill Belichick has 3 rings and has been to 4 as a head coach, 7 total, by far and away the most in coaching history, AND he's done it the cap era a  head coach. BB only trails Lombardi in post season winnning%. Shula's post season record is actually pretty poor for anyone who thinks he is a top 5 coach, right around .500. Jimmy Jack yet again annhilated off another thread.  Jimmy Jack sure does love his weekly beatings.
    You truly are historically stupid..and that's being kind. Shula went to 3 superbowl's? Try 5. Bellichek cheated for 3...you're confused ..again. The accutane your using is frying that pea size brain of yours.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I was one who thought Wes would miss some of this season and I am very pleased to see him out there already!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

without going into the extreme detail of each part of crusty's foolish posts

who has the most wins among NFL coaches?

enough said

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

thats great...but shula doesnt have the most losses all time...so your point is moot

stat padding? ugh...fool

and actually...the phins had 2 owners while shula was coaching...but i wouldnt expect you to know something like that

shula has more wins than anyone else to ever coach an NFL game...how else are you supposed to judge him?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Russ - Don't feed the Troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

is that the same quality franchise you regularly berate on here because polian was running the show?

and like the AFC east was so great over the last 10 years? give me a break

Sections
Shortcuts