Hard to find NE hat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Hard to find NE hat

The Patriots proshop only has a 6 3/4. Anyone know a sports shop in the Boston or NE  area that might carry this hat? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Hard to find NE hat

Not where I am in Ct Kansas (haven't seen this style once).  It's hard enough takin' stock of Pats apparel when I'm just preoccupied with the overall more important task of hanging The Pats stuff over and on top of the Jets cr#p.  Also man, sure ya wanna do a fitted cap over the web...even the best fits seemingly aren't ever exact, ya know?  I like the style and all (I like simplicity over all that wavy different color garbage, same as you apparently).  Checking it out, and sometimes those slouch, already broken-in caps, come off as just too "busted up" and frayed from the start, BUT I like my caps to be at least a bit formed fitting to my head (not just size wise, but I mean I don't dig taking all the time now to deal with that old box-like look from totally new unworn caps).

...So I don't know if they have any, or what... But trust me-The flex-caps, are more often than not soo comfortable, and usually fit perfect and look good from the moment you get them (got this band on the inside interwoven, and stretches, like a perfect fitted cap, comfortable and never looks or feels like an unfitted one...more comf. too...just tight look, not overly worn, not new & boxey)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

try lids ,champs.bobs store the got them with already bent rims to so dont got to shape it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Re: Hard to find NE hat:
    Also man, sure ya wanna do a fitted cap over the web...even the best fits seemingly aren't ever exact, ya know?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Hard to find NE hat:
    Also man, sure ya wanna do a fitted cap over the web...even the best fits seemingly aren't ever exact, ya know?  Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Not a prob. I usually get a 7-1/2 or 7-5/8 if its too big a wash and dry will make it fit. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Patriots Pro shop has alot of these in stock. I finally got mine delivered today. It's like Christmas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

proshop at Gillette has billions of hats I got an old school pat the patriot hat for the everyday low price of 17.99.....they saw me coming.

Sections
Shortcuts