Hardesty to visit the Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Hardesty to visit the Pats

He had a monster season in the SEC...I would take him in the second. We have no 3rd(as of yet).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

Re: Hardesty to visit the Pats

In Response to Hardesty to visit the Pats:
    He had a monster season in the SEC...I would take him in the second. We have no 3rd(as of yet).
    Posted by patriots1a2

I agree

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

He has speed and power. I'd have no problem with picking this kid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

id rather have some of the other RBs that are gonna go in the second round range
    like whitey dillon AKA Tobias Gerhart
    or Jahvid Best [K-Faulk Jr.+more speed]
    but Montario would be a good option a little later than the second round, i think 3rd round is still to early

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

definitely someone to consider

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

He rates out pretty good in size and explosion compared to what's out there.  If he falls through the cracks, BB will go get him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SidewayZ29. Show SidewayZ29's posts

This guy is a 3rd round pick IMO. We don't have one so I would rather see Blount drafted with a late 2nd round pick!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Id 3 , but not 2. This draft is way to important , I mean the last couple have really hurt this team. Look at last year , we could have had Matthews and/or Lauriniatis/Maualuga. Now were still looking for both I/OLB! I really think that mistake will haunt this team for years to come.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

We need a punter

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

if he is available in the middle of the second i would pick him up in a heartbeat.  the kid is a runner and he can catch out of the backfield.  he is one of my favorite backs in this years class.  i would be more than happy to see him come in next year and add some much needed youth to this group of runners.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Hardesty to visit the Pats:
    This guy is a 3rd round pick IMO. We don't have one so I would rather see Blount drafted with a late 2nd round pick!
    Posted by SidewayZ29
    Blount has fallen faster than the stock market if you really want him he'll be available in the 4th round. Hardesty might be a late 3rd choice,Tate is another of those backs who fall into the 3rd to 4th round range as does Dixon. If I were BB I wouldn't waste an early pick on a RB I would wait and see what falls to them at their 4th round pick,if none of the backs they want fall,then they can just sign Willie Parker or Westbrooks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SidewayZ29. Show SidewayZ29's posts

In Response to Re: Hardesty to visit the Pats:
    Posted by SidewayZ29

I have changed my position on this kid. I would like to see him drafted possibly in the second round.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts