Harley is alive...but not so well

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Harley is alive...but not so well

bump

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Any updates on Harley?  Keeping him in my thoughts during his rough time. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

hang in there Harley.  I don't post a lot here but I read the board regularly and always enjoyed your posts.

I'm 6 months shy of my 30th birthday and I've gone through more tragic sh*t in my time here on earth than most people go through their entire life, so I know where you're coming from.

It will take time but in the end you'll be a better, stronger person and will gain a whole new perspective on life and what's really important.

Merry Christmas.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Harley I hope this new year brings you new happiness, hope we have you back for the playoffs, we know you'll be watching and we'll be thinking of you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Harley is alive...but not so well:
    Thanks to all of you.....you did it ......you made a Harley riding badass cry....I know we exist as words, pictures and TFB 12's artwork on this screen in front of us all....after reading all this this morning a stone of sorrow has been eroded to dust...to the one and the many we walk through this life be not unscathed we are dinged bruised and marred but we do get through, slowly over the passages of time and tears we emerge from that dust of sorrow and seek new opportunities new paths in which we lay our footprints, we have come to this cyber gathering place for the common interest of the sport of football, we are in essence a family in all its forms bickering, fighting, laughing joking praising and consoling. Again to each and everyone one of you from the heart inside of me .....thank you and bless be your forum brother HRK
    Posted by harleyroadking12

Well said Harley Road King! Your in my thoughts and prayers. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I got this one Laz, bump. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Good to hear from you Harley and please don't give up on getting better and hope to see you posting regularly again real soon, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I am sorry for your loss.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Must have missed what happened to ya but I hope you get well soon.  Life is cyclical, ups and downs for all of us.  make it through the down and you will be on top again soon.  I hope 2012 is an up year for you Harley and may the snow be powder under your skis and/or snowmobile, whichever you are preferring these days!!!

Edit to add a picture to draw your attention away from my avatar : )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

Harley Road King!!!
    My prayers are with you!  I left here also but after seeing this post had to come back to wish you well.

May your sorrow be brief and your spirit be lifted! God Bless you!

Best Wishes from Stomper, Jerry Springer and the gang!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Harley is alive...but not so well:
    Hello to everyone I'm alive....I do stop in now and then to read a thread or two and I would like to thank all the guys that put in a good word for me in the favorite poster thread...appreciate it thanks. Like all of us I suffered a tremendous loss, I won't go into details other than to say that it has drained the life out of me. I just haven't had the energy, spirit and enthusiasm to be my sarcastic self. I haven't watched a game since our win against the Raiders, can't seem to get into it. I'm just numb to life at the moment and i hope you all understand and care if you don't go **** yourself. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a better New Year. I'm going to sign off until we win the ........(can't jinx 'em).....and to TB12 I threw up at your avatar lol ......your forum brother ....HRK
    Posted by harleyroadking12

Merry Christmas,  Road King, will be praying for you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

HRK,

I don't know you bud, but I don't like to hear about others suffering loss and a broken heart. My best to you and a Merry Christmas.

Joel

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Have a Merry Christmas, Harley. One day at a time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

This is fun, butlife is real. Take care and be strong.
    Try to have a great Holiday Season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Bump

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Laz said 'no HRK on page 2', so.........BUMP!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

We hope all is well with you Harley!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

bump

Sections
Shortcuts