Harley is alive...but not so well

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Harley is alive...but not so well

Hello to everyone I'm alive....I do stop in now and then to read a thread or two and I would like to thank all the guys that put in a good word for me in the favorite poster thread...appreciate it thanks. Like all of us I suffered a tremendous loss, I won't go into details other than to say that it has drained the life out of me. I just haven't had the energy, spirit and enthusiasm to be my sarcastic self. I haven't watched a game since our win against the Raiders, can't seem to get into it. I'm just numb to life at the moment and i hope you all understand and care if you don't go **** yourself. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a better New Year. I'm going to sign off until we win the ........(can't jinx 'em).....and to TB12 I threw up at your avatar lol ......your forum brother ....HRK

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Harley is alive...but not so well

Good to see ya Harley. Hang in there and have a merry Christmas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Harley is alive...but not so well:
    [QUOTE]Hello to everyone I'm alive....I do stop in now and then to read a thread or two and I would like to thank all the guys that put in a good word for me in the favorite poster thread...appreciate it thanks. Like all of us I suffered a tremendous loss, I won't go into details other than to say that it has drained the life out of me. I just haven't had the energy, spirit and enthusiasm to be my sarcastic self. I haven't watched a game since our win against the Raiders, can't seem to get into it. I'm just numb to life at the moment and i hope you all understand and care if you don't go **** yourself. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a better New Year. I'm going to sign off until we win the ........(can't jinx 'em).....and to TB12 I threw up at your avatar lol ......your forum brother ....HRK
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear of your loss. I wish you well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Best to you and come back STRONG!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Sorry for your loss. Had a mom that went through breast cancer in '08. It hit me pretty hard. I can only hope that you yourself heal over time.

Mike in Canada

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Sorry to hear the news, hope you can get your spirit healed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Sorry to hear Harley and thanks for stopping in. Go get yourself well and we'll hold the fort here until you get back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Hang in there, Harley! We miss your posts and can wait till you can resume. hopefully your pain and grief will be eased. We wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!......Your forum family.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I hope that you get well and feel better........Semper Fi my friend............

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

In response to "Harley is alive...but not so well": [QUOTE]Hello to everyone I'm alive....I do stop in now and then to read a thread or two and I would like to thank all the guys that put in a good word for me in the favorite poster thread...appreciate it thanks. Like all of us I suffered a tremendous loss, I won't go into details other than to say that it has drained the life out of me. I just haven't had the energy, spirit and enthusiasm to be my sarcastic self. I haven't watched a game since our win against the Raiders, can't seem to get into it. I'm just numb to life at the moment and i hope you all understand and care if you don't go **** yourself. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a better New Year. I'm going to sign off until we win the ........(can't jinx 'em).....and to TB12 I threw up at your avatar lol ......your forum brother ....HRK Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE] Time is the strongest healer. Good luck and merry christmas... Hang in there

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

best wishes harley

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Good to hear from you Harley.  Sorry for your loss, all the best from me and my family.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry to hear Harley.  Hang in there, be strong for those around you and I hope comfort and strength is with you more and more as each day goes by.  Best wishes to you, Sir!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

This is one Steeler fan that always enjoyed your posts. I wish you well my friend and as you can see, there are many on here who enjoy your posts. Hang in there!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

I hope things get better - hang in there!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I am sorry for your loss HRK. 

Try to take it easy, and remember that all things pass. Enjoy the holidays my friend. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Tough time of year coming up for someone that has to deal with a recent loss, hang in there Harley.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Hang in there bud, "life is not an end but a bridge"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm sorry about your loss, Harley.  We miss you here . . .  there's always a place for you once you're feeling better.  You make us all laugh . . . and that's a real gift. We want you back just as soon as you're up to it again . . . 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I'm not the biggest contributor Harley, but I alway enjoyed your post, good luck an god bless

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Harley, sorry to read of your loss.  

We miss you here and wish you the best.  Merry Christmas.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

HRK,
    Sorry to read about your loss, stay strong my friend and Merry Christmas.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Sorry you are going through this. Blessings to you and your family through the holidays.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Hang in there Harley. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Harley, whatever is going on in your life stay strong! I am sure many of the folks in here will join me in praying for you and your family. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. Good luck brother.