Harley is in the South

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Harley is in the South

Spending the week in South Georgia, I'll get the lowdown on Tebow...my brother is a big Gator fan. Have a good week Y'all (that doesn't sound right coming from a Vermonter)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: Harley is in the South

You picked the right time --finally going into the 70's. enjoy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Nice and warm now Harley, enjoy!  I imagine if its this warm in north GA, south GA must be even better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

enjoy the scenery.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

have a safe trip.....be good.............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Lucky B - Stard. U ride the bike all the way down?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Just got back from N'Awlins volunteering at Operation Helping Hands for the week.  Hope your time in Georgia went well

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

I live here in Florida, you got good weather comming so enjoy and stay safe

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

In Response to Re: Harley is in the South:
    I live here in Florida, you got good weather comming so enjoy and stay safe
    Posted by Stompper
    Why are you pretending to be nice is crack that cheap now?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Definately enjoy yourself Harl...Pop a few one-handed wheelies between 2 tractor-railers while going a buck 20... Then IF you can, stand on the seat for a few seconds and bask in the glory of being alive while giving the drivers the finger, BUT above all-Be safe, O.k.?  And don't do nothin' dumb and reckless like eating ONLY fast-food because you'll pay for that in the long-run...  Seriously though brotha, enjoy yourself and get back safe and spiritually rejuvenated.  And 1 last shout-out to Nick on this thread here for being a decent humanitarian...ya'll gotta ask yourself (I mean, at times) this passage from T.S. Eliot: "There will be a time, there will be a time to Murder or Create, and all the works and days of hands...".  MEANING: Do you want your life to be centered around tearing down, and bashing things, OR Do you want to go the far harder route and try to build things up, make things better and thus, leave yourself open to failure and criticicsm from the doubters and haters?  Seriously I'd do it myself, but the world is already doomed and I blame all of you for it... (j/k)  Trully Harl-"Let mirth your hours employ...", which I believe means: have a couple dos equis for us (but then take a taxi)...Have Fun bro.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Thanks all just rolled in about an hour ago (trailered the bike) 18 and half hours from Georgia. Sunny, green grass, cherry blossoms, to mud and everything dead.

So we have Crumpler now....anything else I miss.

My brother insight on Tebow was stuff already said by some, with time and the right coaching he could be an NFL qb. His best assets being he's coachable, hard working and a great motivator....OK all the fun this week has caught up with me...time to crash 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Status quo Harley............Mankins isn't happy about his tender.........not much he can do..........sign for 3.25 and not sign and get 1.5..........only time till he signs it.........or they get a deal done............Brady reported .....glad you had a good trip.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

HRK, have a great time and enjoy the weather. Maybe you can be the BDC guy on the ground on the Rapistburger situation and update us?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Eason, Sam thanks. Could you imagine that choice gee 3.5 mil or 1.5 if the stockmarket skyrokets for next 10 years I might have 1.5 mil.  I heard that the DA dropped a his request for a dna sample from Raperisburger....whatever that means.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

In Response to Re: Harley is in the South:
    Eason, Sam thanks. Could you imagine that choice gee 3.5 mil or 1.5 if the stockmarket skyrokets for next 10 years I might have 1.5 mil.  I heard that the DA dropped a his request for a dna sample from Raperisburger....whatever that means.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

RAPERISBURGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY MY MAN!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts