Harvey, dont read this

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Harvey, dont read this

No surprises here except maybe Collins making the special teams nod. I hadnt noticed him much in that regard but its good he is contributing in other areas for the moment.

Good to see McCourty get some mention. I think there may be a few safeties who are more of playmakers but in this defense, discipline is key and good to see him get the nod for his duties in the back end and not allowing TDs. In that aspect, yes he is great for this team and gregory has complimented him well. Poe has been a beast for KC and deserves to be there. Funny how Pollard is still effective and gets NO love here due to him injuring all our players...

I Love Tj Wards game and mentioned him when someone made a thread about who is better. Eric Berry would be my 1st choice but he is absent this past month.  I like S.lee and David. They can both cover and hit and play smart. R.Quinn has really turned into a player too.

I wouldnt have figured Wilson to get the nod at Qb but hey, he is winning I guess.

Thx for posting, Rkarp

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I like McCourty.  I find it odd that people light him up for playing a different position than he was drafted for, but if he's doing it well, who cares?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Still hope the Pats get the other McCourty someday.  Would be cool to have the twins back there playing together.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

DMAC is a beast !!! and he is starting to make big plays...

we need talib back for the DENVER game...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I like McCourty.  I find it odd that people light him up for playing a different position than he was drafted for, but if he's doing it well, who cares?

I believe DMC was drafted because he could play CB, S and ST's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Collins surprised me on ST. I didn't even notice him, it's great to see but as a 2nd round pick I'm hoping for more than a STer. DMC I've been saying for a long time FS is a natural fit for him and I'm glad to see it's paying off.

The sad part for me was that I wanted Wilkerson bad and to see him and Welker on the list is bittersweet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

If you like free content don't copy and paste it in violation of copyright. Share an excerpt and link to it. Otherwise there is no business model and free content of this kind goes away.

Sections
Shortcuts