Has any team ever cheated more than the Jets?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Has any team ever cheated more than the Jets?

First you got the illegal videotaping that they never paid the price for. Maybe because it is hard to penalize a team for cheating when they still cant win. THen you got the special teams coach having a group of players on the sideline cheat and try to be extra men on the field! And he himself actually hits an opposing player on a kick! Of course he was fired but maybe they should have fired the whole team!

I do not think I have seen a team cheat as much as the Jets over the last 60 years. Classless. Clueless. Jerks. And losers!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

Re: Has any team ever cheated more than the Jets?

you talk karma, your team is in dumps for years to come, good luck. we like this karma which allows pats to compete for big thing every year..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First you got the illegal videotaping that they never paid the price for. Maybe because it is hard to penalize a team for cheating when they still cant win. THen you got the special teams coach having a group of players on the sideline cheat and try to be extra men on the field! And he himself actually hits an opposing player on a kick! Of course he was fired but maybe they should have fired the whole team!

I do not think I have seen a team cheat as much as the Jets over the last 60 years. Classless. Clueless. Jerks. And losers!

[/QUOTE]

You forgot illegal practices and illegally trying to recruit other teams players under contract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Yeah but nobody cares if you cheat and still suck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Just think of how lucky we are to continue to have that team in our division. I haven't laughed as hard in my life as I did with the Butt Fumble. Then to have Rex Cryin come out and say that they are teamed to be feared? What a bombastic oaf. That is like the kid who just got his aZZ kicked and running away shouting he will get you next time. I can only hope next year's jester follies will continue to be as entertaining.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

come on porto-this is desperate and silly

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

No Way Jets No1

Raiders No2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Cheated their way to 6-10, nice!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Cheated season ticket holders..for 44 straight years

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

No dis respect port... but isn't this just trolling for.........well, trolls?Lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good point, good insight. Surprised this does not get more press. Think the NFL takes it easy on them because they supply so much drama and entertainment value such as rexys tattoo, the butt fumble etc...There is only room for one so-called 'Court Jester' in the NFL, if another team becomes more pitful and amusing for being inept onthe field and bizzar social drama off the field then the NFL may start cracking down on the Jets, but that is not likley to happen in the near future.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That has to be one of the funniest posts of the year!!And it's only the 9th!!!

The Jets cheating?? I don't remember them losing any draft picks or getting fined by the League for anything....do you?

I certainly remember the ugly and disgusting fiasco that has been dubbed Spygate though.

Do you,the horribly accenetd,remember those cold black days in the pats organization. Apparently the Football Gods haven't and since then the pats haven't won squat.Call it Karma!?

[/QUOTE]

Of course you dont remember. You dont actually watch football. But the Jets are the kings of cheat.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You forgot illegal practices and illegally trying to recruit other teams players under contract.

[/QUOTE]

Doh!

(isnt it ironic that Homer Simpson is more sophisticated than Jet?)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to krismk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cheated season ticket holders..for 44 straight years

[/QUOTE]

Actually THIS has to be the worst thing they have done! Well challenged.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is perhaps the most effective play by a Jet that Jet can remember! Notice the subtlety, the nuance, the technique. Clearly they practiced this over and over. It is one of the only things they have gotten right in a long time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

All of NY is tired and disgusted with the Jets. We admit it is a hopeless situation. The only salvation is that the tragedy is now amusing in its twists, turns and variations.  But, for the honest, hardworking, passionate Jets fan it is humiliating and enraging. Woody and Rex's love affair at the latest news conference was ridiculous. Woody actually called Rex "sophisticated" and Rex said more of the same BS:"the Jets will be dangerous and nobody will want to play us". Who believes this stuff? Nobody in NYC.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's really disgusting cheating.   Must be why the Jets are cursed.  But as one of the posters above noted, no one cares if you cheat and still $uck

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Jets cheating?? I don't remember them losing any draft picks or getting fined by the League for anything....do you?

I certainly remember the ugly and disgusting fiasco that has been dubbed Spygate though.

Do you,the horribly accenetd,remember those cold black days in the pats organization. Apparently the Football Gods haven't and since then the pats haven't won squat.Call it Karma!?

[/QUOTE]

First, I have no discernable accent at all.  Second, by Jest standards, we have won a great deal, since just PLAYING in the AFC Championship game is an accomplishment that the Jests brass and staff refer to CONSTANTLY as a measure of their past success.  So by that standard, we are very successful since the videotaping incident.  Thanks for playing, fake Leon.  You lack the proper bombastic tone to really be Leon, by the way.  And your use of language is a bit clumsy.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All of NY is tired and disgusted with the Jets. We admit it is a hopeless situation. The only salvation is that the tragedy is now amusing in its twists, turns and variations.  But, for the honest, hardworking, passionate Jets fan it is humiliating and enraging. Woody and Rex's love affair at the latest news conference was ridiculous. Woody actually called Rex "sophisticated" and Rex said more of the same BS:"the Jets will be dangerous and nobody will want to play us". Who believes this stuff? Nobody in NYC.

[/QUOTE]
    Well put NYC. I can only imagine the pain that team brings to its fan base. Thank you for the realistic insight as to what true fans think of these buffoons.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Then what did the Jets do 44 YEARS ago to make the karma gods mad at them? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sections
Shortcuts