1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Has anybody seen Rusty?

The big Tom Brady hater.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?

In Response to Has anybody seen Rusty?:
    The big Tom Brady hater.
    Posted by NYPat

Nope - he got banned last Wednesday - changed his handle to Riding with the King II and is now pouting  - I saw that he was posting on the Bruins blog during the Detroit game

No - Rusty doesn't have the integrity to come back and admit his campaign against Brady is misguided - might have seen him if the Pats lost - no chance after that game though

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Havent heard from many Brady haters lately.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

don't hate brady at all, but he has become a diva....lol Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

diva is good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?:
    In Response to Has anybody seen Rusty? : Nope - he got banned last Wednesday - changed his handle to Riding with the King II and is now pouting  - I saw that he was posting on the Bruins blog during the Detroit game No - Rusty doesn't have the integrity to come back and admit his campaign against Brady is misguided - might have seen him if the Pats lost - no chance after that game though
    Posted by qball369

That is funny. Thanks for the info.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He said he retired. Do you miss his 4 page dissertations?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Has anybody seen Rusty? : Nope - he got banned last Wednesday - changed his handle to Riding with the King II and is now pouting  - I saw that he was posting on the Bruins blog during the Detroit game No - Rusty doesn't have the integrity to come back and admit his campaign against Brady is misguided - might have seen him if the Pats lost - no chance after that game though
    Posted by qball369

He posts in the Bruin's blog?!?! Oh I can see it now....Claude Julian needs to put that diva goaltender Thomas in his place...who does he think he is? You know the Bruins win 60% of the time when Thomas comes out of the crease 3 feet, apposed to 6? He's become way to predictable now that he's a big time QB...I mean goaltender.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Why would he post on the Bruins board they are winning?  He only came here to pound on Brady for the two game losing streak that means we won't see him again for 10 years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : He posts in the Bruin's blog?!?! Oh I can see it now....Claude Julian needs to put that diva goaltender Thomas in his place...who does he think he is? You know the Bruins win 60% of the time when Thomas comes out of the crease 3 feet, apposed to 6? He's become way to predictable now that he's a big time QB...I mean goaltender.
    Posted by mthurl

LOL - so true, so true - and the Bruins need to stop playing that diva Chara so much and go more with Joe Corvo - if only Claude Julian wasn't so in love with Chara the Bruins might win a Stanley cup - oops - I guess they just did:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Why would he post on the Bruins board they are winning?  He only came here to pound on Brady for the two game losing streak that means we won't see him again for 10 years.
    Posted by Tomhab

says the kid with 22 posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

People get banned all the time, I'm one of the few who've had their original profile since they first joined this site. It surprises me, I think a lot of my comments are incendiary and would probably be reported multiple times, but here I am. =) 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

here, let me take care of that

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Well, up until he went off the deep end sometime around mid september this year, I liked having him around.  Always a bit verbose, but good at taking on troll fans of other teams.  And willing to brings stats, if you like that sort of thing.  Granted he got carried away, but mostly because of the long running battles with UD6, WeDerr, Phatrex, etc.  I hope he recovers his perspective and comes back.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Interesting that Phat Rex disappered right around the same time Rusty did.....

It's also quite around here because Indy and SD are tanking so not much from Jbolt or UD6 either.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : says the kid with 22 posts
    Posted by arodrambone

Yea I don't post 30 times a day like Rusty but i've been reading this long enough to know a Troll wehn I see one...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Yea I don't post 30 times a day like Rusty but i've been reading this long enough to know a Troll wehn I see one...
    Posted by Tomhab

30 times a day is on the low side for Rusty.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

He was really starting to go crazy with that offense is the problem and brady is awful. I think he took a step back and realized how crazy he sounded.

No.  Crazy people don't know that they sound crazy.

And believe me,  that man is CRAZY but he won't stay away for long.  He just can't help himself.  He'll be back in yet another incarnation and put up another 10,000 posts from that time 'til the end of the season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

He posted in the 3-up, 3-down Pats blog entry today.  Apparently, Stephen Gostkowski is one of the worst kickers in the NFL because he missed a 40+ yard field goal.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

He posted in the 3-up, 3-down Pats blog entry today.  Apparently, Stephen Gostkowski is one of the worst kickers in the NFL because he missed a 40+ yard field goal.
    Posted by MattC05

It was 39 yards. Gotta hit those, you saw how pi$sed Brady was when he missed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rusty is, water under the bridge by his own choice. I have no desire to bash him in his absence.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rusty is, water under the bridge by his own choice. I have no desire to bash him in his absence.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Bridge over troubled water?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

He said he retired. Do you miss his 4 page dissertations?
    Posted by kansaspatriot

King retired? Don't you mean abdicated? Or was he forced off the throne by angry peasants? The world may never know......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

he will be back, he's probably just chillin till things calm down. i don't think that he hates brady though, his issue is more about the offensive philosophy and use of the spread / shotgun..

It worked pretty good against the eagles on sunday, they were firing on all cylinders.

Sections
Shortcuts