Has anybody seen Rusty?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?:
    In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Nice Back Pedal. You'll never get back into his good graces but keep trying union boy.
    Posted by RidingwiththekingIII

We should all hope to be in the King's good graces. 

But the post was not about graces ... it was about you being the poster-boy for why complaining to mods doesn't work. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : You do realize he's a troll, correct?  Instead of allowing him to spam the board, why not report him? It's amazing to me that Pats fans would rather have trolls than diehard fans, even if the diehard fan has a completely different opinon that indirectly exposes their own. This is the issue with this board. I have no issue in any other forums here.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

It is comical that you keep calling on others to get banned while every other one of your posts your insulting someone.  Guess you haven't figured out what gets people banned yet.....

Looking forward to RindingWithTheKingIV and V and VI and on and on....

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

King - This reader is glad you have been reprimanded (in a way).  I find your posts to reflect the workings of a myopic, self-absorbed mind.  Coupled with that, you seem to repeatedly beat the same dead horse.  Move on.
    "I told you so. You are wrong.  You are a troll."  Blah, blah, blah.
    Dude, you need to chill.  At least for my tastes and that of many other fans of many stripes on this board.
    Wait . . . let me guess.  You will now find some way to either label me a troll or diminish my opinion.
    Just chill a bit, dude.  It's not you against the world.  Get over yourself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Spin it all you want.  You were here in the union and non union debates during the lockout.  The month isn't important, counselor. February isn't "spring" where I come from and your arrogance is again shown where you expect me to know you are posting as a teacher on a Pats board. Good day. PS The union was wrong/lost with the owners doing very well to go above and beyond to end the lockout.  Well handled by the owners and eventually by the stubborn union, but wasted time, money, etc, and many teams have been ruined due to injuries with a battle they were going to lose, not having the leverage. But, keep spinning. It was a lockout and owners got what they wanted. 

I don't expect you to know anything. I stated it like a hundred times, and you are telling me you "sniffed it out" like I was hiding it or something. 

That is the point of me saying it ... stop saying I'm hiding it ... or lieing about it ... because I'm not and I don't appreciate being called a liar. It has nothing to do with you knowing or not knowing ... I don't care. 

No ... the owners didn't get what they wanted ... they wanted something close to 11% and got something closer to 1%, and they settled in front of a judge (Arthur Boylan) they literally tried to bar from the case by motioning to move the whole thing to the NLRB.   

Here is what it was before the lockout ... the offer the owners walked away from and prompted the lockout with.  

"Owners have asked for an additional $1 billion credit -- or $2 billion in total -- before they split "total revenue" with players.

"Wednesday's meeting in Washington started badly, one source said, when the owners' negotiating team interpreted the union's proposal of a 49 percent to 51 percent take as "total revenue," instead of the union's intended percentage take of "all revenue."

One billion is 11%, and that was before the extra adjustments they were asking for. The article was after the last/only offer by the NFLPA in February. The owners walked away. Again, that was in February, before the lockout. 

"Among the details NFL commissioner Roger Goodell revealed to owners Tuesday at the league's meeting in Rosemont, Ill., is that in the next proposed agreement players will receive a 48 percent share of "all revenue," without the $1-billion-plus credit off the top that had been a point of contention in earlier negotiations, according to sources familiar with the presentation.

This article is from late June, and reflects the final CBA at about 48% with another percent. As the final details came out, it was confirmed that the union was getting close to another percent, but for the veterans' committee. So in the end, something close to 49% total, which was the NFLPA's starting offer that the owners walked from. 

The links are there ... the facts are there. The timeline is clear. 

If Kraft had just stepped in and pushed hot-heads like Richardson and Jones away from the table, the lockout wouldn't have even needed to occur, because in the end, Kraft pushed for the NFLPA's offer. 

It's not spin Rusty. It wasn't even close ... I don't know how it can be constructed to look any differently.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I hope that when I die somebody starts a "Whatever Happened to PrairieMike?" thread.

Cool

Then I'll know I've accomplished something.

Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Are you seriously this obtuse? This troll following me around mimicking my board name is a troll. If everyone reported him right now, the mods would have to ban him.  Funny how I get banned for breaking no rules, but no one will report the actual rule breakers who mock others. This thread is Exhibit A why I am correct and why the board is mismanaged.  They'll ban the Buffalo QB's name from being used and allow clear trolls, but diehard Pats fans can't post.

Haha. Yeah ... you can't say his name or full back without a space.

Banning this guy won't do ANYTHING!

He'll be back in five minutes, all it takes is a fresh email address ... he has like 50 personae. He's been on the forum a lot longer than you ... and no one has been able to get rid of him. 

Second ... you need to say something like a direct insult, or racial slur to get banned, and you need to do it many times. 

Nothing we do in this thread could get him banned unless he does it himself. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I hope that when I die somebody starts a "Whatever Happened to PrairieMike?" thread. Then I'll know I've accomplished something.
    Posted by p-mike

Well PM ... you know as well as anyone you just need to be a presence here. For many posters this place is like the Geraldo show from the 1980s ... they are really just waiting for a tr@nny to bust a cheap wooden chair over their cousin/GF's back, and kick a security guard in the n@ds. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Well PM ... you know as well as anyone you just need to be a presence here. For many posters this place is like the Geraldo show from the 1980s ... they are really just waiting for a tr@nny to bust a cheap wooden chair over their cousin/GF's back, and kick a security guard in the n@ds. 
    Posted by zbellino

I just hope that when I get to heaven (as I most assuredly will) that Randy "Macho Man" Savage is there to give me the flying elbow into eternity.

Not for nothing . . .   I've got no problem with Rusty . . .   you've just got to take him in small doses . . .  and if this thread proves anything, it proves that this place needs a little Rusty now and then . . .   and then again . . .   and again . . .  and then again . . .  and . . .

well . . .

You know.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

You make sure it's never boring in here Rusty.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well, Russ . . .   

Different people come here for different reasons.

I'd be very surprised if anyone else gets as much of a kick out of "you (not you)" as I do . . .  but then again, that's why there's only one person (and one dog) on the Postie nomination committe.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I hope that when I die somebody starts a "Whatever Happened to PrairieMike?" thread. Then I'll know I've accomplished something.
    Posted by p-mike

PM....we were just waiting for you to pass on to the afterlife......lol
    Did you want us to write anything on your tombstone?

something like "PrairieMike - one of the few on Boston.com with a sense of humor"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Was it a coincidence that the Pats-Eagles game thread was absent of trolls, even when the Pats fell behind by 10-0?

Or perhaps, does a person who MUST be right every time, have to create artificial arguments through multiple personas?

Just asking.

Sections
Shortcuts