Has anybody seen Rusty?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : That's not me above.  What a shock, the supposed intelligent "ZBellino" wrong again.  You don't like it when I tell you you're wrong, do you, Z?  Remember your union stance this summer? lol I come back in here to see if there are any worthwhile threads and this is what I see? The same stalkish losers stalking me and lying because I got the better of them challenging their flawed analysis at one time or another?  Oh my. Seek the help. You can do it! I know you can! To those who are cool and good Pats fans, appreciate it, but like I said, you enjoy your board. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Of course it is Rusty. That is why you hopped right in here as soon as I said something? Oh, and I'm not the only one who noticed. Nor was I the first. 

It's transparent. 

And please ... of all the people that have said nasty things about you in your absence ... you choose to slander me ... the first time I've said anything to you since your handle was literally "Rusty"? Stalking? 

Rusty .... I don't even read your comments ... I've had you on ignore for almost a calendar year. 

Come back to the board ... don't ... be KINGXII or BobFromFranklin who thinks Rusty is a genius ... whatever ... this is going to shatter your world ... but I really don't give a care what you say. 

You don't matter to me at all outside of general well-wishing for most people in the world, as in "I hope you don't get sick or go bankrupt." 

Seriously ... I mean it ... try to have a nice day. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : That's not me above.  What a shock, the supposed intelligent "ZBellino" wrong again.  You don't like it when I tell you you're wrong, do you, Z?  Remember your union stance this summer? lol I come back in here to see if there are any worthwhile threads and this is what I see? The same stalkish losers stalking me and lying because I got the better of them challenging their flawed analysis at one time or another?  Oh my. Seek the help. You can do it! I know you can! To those who are cool and good Pats fans, appreciate it, but like I said, you enjoy your board. 

Does this mean you have denounced your throne and wont be returning?

We can only hope..

j/k, Come back with a better attitude and our arms will be open and I also dont know why you are attacking Z. Probably one of the calmest, most reasonable posters out here.

All I can say is since you have been gone, I have noticed a lot of long time posters showing back up to post.  Things are fine and you are missed by some for your football discussions but noone missed the name calling and abuse..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]You had me on ignore since you got embarrassed in the union debates when I asked you if you were a teacher. lol And no, it's absolutley not me like I just said.  I saw this thread late yesterday, ignored it, and then I saw this person defending me (as have other normal people), and I just couldn't let it go.  Actually, I have been chuckling at the people like you who pretend they somehow won and haven't.  The "Brady is the PLayer of the Month" thread made me laugh as the same minion group misconstrued my opinions to somehow pretend they have me in some trap. It's the same deal when it's quiet in here on MOndays after Brady had 5 straight poor 1st halves, with you and your boyfriends ignoring that fact.  Just admit it and move on. It's so easy, yet you can't do it. Thanks to those that quickly slapped those dorks.  Could it be, Z, that many actually agree with me, including this person above? Maybe they just aren't an imbecile with a Brady jersey on. You're wrong. Again. That's not me, and I don't care if you believe it or not. You arrogant, self righteous turdling. PS Does "it's transparent" mean "I am a moron and my name is ZBellino"?

Sigh. 

Goodbye RWTKII ... we hardly knew ye. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Shizzly, He just lied again, though. Don't you see? He is so insecure he has to lie. And now, he's just backpedaled caught in that lie. He didn't have me on ignore for a "calendar year". He's had me on ignore since this summer when I simply asked him if he was a teacher based on mindless psychobabble about why unions are fantastic.   He was insecure about that and then put me on ignore because I got to the root of his agenda. He was embarrassed. That's his issue as an adult. Even Prolate wasn't a baby when he was pro union and we disagreed.  I am glad you think Z is so fantastic, but his subtle arrogance is not missed by many here. My attitude is fine.  Nice to see Brady play 4 qtrs of football with the offense on Sunday, where the 5 games prior, they factually hadn't.

The other avatar was better.  This one is just creepy.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Shizzly, He just lied again, though. Don't you see? He is so insecure he has to lie. And now, he's just backpedaled caught in that lie. He didn't have me on ignore for a "calendar year". He's had me on ignore since this summer when I simply asked him if he was a teacher based on mindless psychobabble about why unions are fantastic.   He was insecure about that and then put me on ignore because I got to the root of his agenda. He was embarrassed. That's his issue as an adult. Even Prolate wasn't a baby when he was pro union and we disagreed.  I am glad you think Z is so fantastic, but his subtle arrogance is not missed by many here. My attitude is fine.  Nice to see Brady play 4 qtrs of football with the offense on Sunday, where the 5 games prior, they factually hadn't.

Rust ... I am teacher. Is that why you think I had you on ignore? Because I am a teacher? I was pretty open about that ... most people here know I'm a teacher, and I was open that I am in a union.

As far as your conversation with me about that ... I don't even recall talking to you specifically about it. Sorry if you got the impression that there was some "thing" about that. 

You have a nice little narrative for yourself vis-a-vis me, but I hadn't put that much thought into it. 

I put you on ignore some time last February (about nine months, so the better part of a calendar year) because you  basically flood threads with repetitive insult posts like the one above. Not even directed at me ... I don't recall you saying anything specific to me in fact ... just at everyone.  

It's not football analysis ... nor is it the kind of camraderie that might also draw someone to a forum. It's boring ... and worth skipping over. 

Sorry, that is why. It has nothing to do with teaching or unions ... not at all. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : haha When banned, I just picked the first google photo I saw. I sort of like they "hi I just smoked some crack, give me another beer" look.

See ... that is funny. 

You should make more posts like that, because you just made me laugh out loud. He does literally look like he's asking for a beer. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

This is just getting wierd now....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Wrong. I didn't know you were a teacher. Why would I? It started to smell that why with some of your blinded commentary during the unions debates this summer.  You acted all high and mighty even when confronted by numerous people on your flawed analysis. Prolate at least conceded some ground when confronted with rational logic and facts even though he stuck to his guns. You then treated some people like fools only for us to point out to you the owners werent' looking to pull the wool over the union's eyes. Kraft then came in and brokered the deal and teh rest was history. Bascially, every single thing I said was reality and you arrogantly then came out and said "the union won" or something to that effect, which is hilarious. The union never had leverage., You just never got it and juat wound up the pro union spin. You also had a very tough time respecting the non-union opinion.  That's when I wondered, asked, you confirmed and then you didn't like my follow up. Then I noticed this Fall you weren't answer my direct comments and knew you had me on ignore, stemming from the union debates, not "last February". That's a lie. Not that it matters, but don't lie. If i was on ignore, then why were we conversing directly this summer?  And I question people putting a diehard fan on ignore anyway. Again, insecure.

One, most people who are long-timers here know I'm a teacher. Also, the fact that I said it in the forum a bunch last spring might have tipped someone off. 

I am pretty open about it, again. If you had to "sniff it out" then you might have missed the dozens of posts where I talked about it last spring ... including the role of the union in the Louisiana education cuts. 

Two, the union did win. They didn't break, like a handful of posters kept saying they would. And from the looks of the new CBA, they basically shifted a couple percentages of revenue to veterans. The NFL settled the law suit on the NFLPA's terms anounced before the lockout (48/50/2 vets). Considering the NFL Owner's Committee was basically shooting for a revenue split that was closer to 35/65 in the lockout ... they weren't really even close. I don't really see how that can be construed as anything but a victory. When you enter negotations being asked for ten dollars ... and you give up ten cents ... you've done an amazing job. 

Kraft played a MAJOR role in getting the owners to the settlement table, because they basically refused to settle for a few months ... he deserves a ton of credit for that, for sure. I said as much as soon as he rescued the negotiations from the jaws of litigation and lockout. 

Three, I don't think you seem to be taking the "pro-union" side very seriously yourself ... considering you just called me "a moron" ... "blinded". But whatever.

Four, I don't recall talking to you this summer ... I was in Holland all summer -- I wasn't really even around the board much because of the time difference. Whatever conversation you are recalling ... it wasn't "direct," because I didn't converse with you. So please stop calling me a liar ... I know when I put someone on ignore ... it was last Spring ... 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Now, here's your troll. You want to talk about someone who has issues, here he is.  It could be Phat Rex, it could be a lot of people. But, the mods let people like this dance around the boards, which is one of the problems here. If the people here who don't like me had any sense, they'd report the trolls and people like this, but no. You spend more time reporting myself. Again, your board. Enjoy.

Why bother reporting people? Making a new handle takes two seconds. They don't even screen. Just put them on ignore ... that makes them go away. 

This RWTK III guy is probably Communist Contrarian, a.k.a., Moonsailor, a.k.a., Sybil. He only comes here to start controversy, and most of posts are only tangentially related to football and more akin to cries for attention.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Wow, You went to Holland?  That's awesome. You're the coolest teacher on this board. Got any good quotes from Prominent Anarchists and Marxists? If so, take their words and make them your own. It will make you sound smarter.
    Posted by RidingwiththekingIII[/QUOTE]

You are the best. 

"A man's only as old as the woman he feels."

-- Groucho Marx

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Does this mean you have denounced your throne and wont be returning? We can only hope.. j/k, Come back with a better attitude and our arms will be open and I also dont know why you are attacking Z. Probably one of the calmest, most reasonable posters out here. All I can say is since you have been gone, I have noticed a lot of long time posters showing back up to post.  Things are fine and you are missed by some for your football discussions but noone missed the name calling and abuse..
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jay. I like your posts too. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts