Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Has anybody seen Rusty?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?:
    In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : That's not me above.  What a shock, the supposed intelligent "ZBellino" wrong again.  You don't like it when I tell you you're wrong, do you, Z?  Remember your union stance this summer? lol I come back in here to see if there are any worthwhile threads and this is what I see? The same stalkish losers stalking me and lying because I got the better of them challenging their flawed analysis at one time or another?  Oh my. Seek the help. You can do it! I know you can! To those who are cool and good Pats fans, appreciate it, but like I said, you enjoy your board. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Does this mean you have denounced your throne and wont be returning?

We can only hope..

j/k, Come back with a better attitude and our arms will be open and I also dont know why you are attacking Z. Probably one of the calmest, most reasonable posters out here.

All I can say is since you have been gone, I have noticed a lot of long time posters showing back up to post.  Things are fine and you are missed by some for your football discussions but noone missed the name calling and abuse..

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?:
    Dear Shizzly, He just lied again, though. Don't you see? He is so insecure he has to lie. And now, he's just backpedaled caught in that lie. He didn't have me on ignore for a "calendar year". He's had me on ignore since this summer when I simply asked him if he was a teacher based on mindless psychobabble about why unions are fantastic.   He was insecure about that and then put me on ignore because I got to the root of his agenda. He was embarrassed. That's his issue as an adult. Even Prolate wasn't a baby when he was pro union and we disagreed.  I am glad you think Z is so fantastic, but his subtle arrogance is not missed by many here. My attitude is fine.  Nice to see Brady play 4 qtrs of football with the offense on Sunday, where the 5 games prior, they factually hadn't.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

The other avatar was better.  This one is just creepy.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

This is just getting wierd now....

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

King - This reader is glad you have been reprimanded (in a way).  I find your posts to reflect the workings of a myopic, self-absorbed mind.  Coupled with that, you seem to repeatedly beat the same dead horse.  Move on.
    "I told you so. You are wrong.  You are a troll."  Blah, blah, blah.
    Dude, you need to chill.  At least for my tastes and that of many other fans of many stripes on this board.
    Wait . . . let me guess.  You will now find some way to either label me a troll or diminish my opinion.
    Just chill a bit, dude.  It's not you against the world.  Get over yourself.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I hope that when I die somebody starts a "Whatever Happened to PrairieMike?" thread.

Cool

Then I'll know I've accomplished something.

Wink

Sections
Shortcuts