Has anybody seen Rusty?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?

I think it's ironic that WeDerr has a picture of FAILURE with Tom Brady on it.  Needs to be replaced with the Jets logo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

King, for sure we've disagreed on numerous things (CJ, Jacobs, etc) but I had to comment as I think its funny that people complain about a poster insulting and denegrating people......and then start a thread mocking said person.

In the words of Rodney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKcY75LIkRw

Lighten up people, stop being such a Smails and have a Fresca.

Back to hockey boards for me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lolololol

I love your predictions about the Jets.  The Jets wont make the playoffs, the Jets locker room will implode, the Jets are loaded for bear and will have to dismantle their roster once the lockout is lifted.  love love love them crusty.

The funniest thing about your rants is that you are not "bludgeoning" or "slapping" anyone around these forums accept yourself.  You get plenty of rope for that on the interwebs.

Me and my 'alignment' see through you.  Truth is, i came by for a happy friday post and your little head sticking out on this forum and figured it was a nice place to take a wiz.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?:
    Right.  You see right through me as a Pats fan on my own board knowing the Pats aren't going anywhere with BB and Brady at the helm, and you, as a Jets dork posting here, unable to see a sinking ship in Jersey Jets green. Yup. You got it all figured out, Fireman Ed Jr. Expect more boos at home for Marky Mark.  A bust.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

lolololol

you should kiss bradys rings if you ever meet him.  I think a 3rd reason you dont want to hang out on this board anymore is that you spent most of this season bashing brady and now that there is absolutely no backpedaling from that stance you are force to hide.  you do so much "research"? how can you not see he is the reason you are in first place in the afc east?  Did he give up those first 10 points to the eagles?  no instead he marches the team back up the field and gains the momentum that wouldnt end until the final seconds.  you must not be the genius or king you claim to be but then again, I was never fooled or intimidated by your tactics...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Dingleberry, Z specifically said he would not partake in bashing you. All he did was question if a post was you under another name. Why you gettin' all up in his grill? I am just not sensing any contrition from you wonderboy. Repent of your analishness.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Please don't ask Rusty not to be reactionary.

We like our Rusty the way he is.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

If crusty is anything, he is consistent.  he consistently posts, he consistently calls others trolls, he consistently questions whether other posters are multiple persons posting under a different name(he doesnt seem to care for others questioning him doing the same thing), he consistently calls others names. 

now, if he is so darn consistent, why would he get banned now and not the first few thousand times he has done what he does?  the answer counselor is that he was not banned, he, in fact, deleted his account to hide his badness, not bad being good, just plain bad....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Rusty - you are the biggestdouchebag of all time.  GTFO you pieceofshit.
    Posted by mighty2012

Didn't take your meds yet today, eh Mighty? What is your obsession with always bashing Rusty? If you don't agree with him, ignore him. It's that simple. Whenever I have seen the two of you argue, you make posts such as the one I'm replying to while Rusty actually uses facts to base his argument. Just stop.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In future, if you would be so kind, please refrain from using "quarterback rating" as a  measure of anything remotely related to football.

The mathematics involved in the "quarterback rating" does not consider the sack in its metrics and place inordinate value on the incomplete pass.

I don't have anything particular against mathemeticians, but stats are -- to be blunt -- bullpuckey.

They can say whatever you want them to say . . .
     . . .  or not say whatever you don't want them to say.

Stats are fake.

Learn it.

Live it.

Lindsay Lohan  . . .

ummm . . .   

okay . . .   that doesn't make sense, but you have to at least give me some points for the alliteration.

But stats are fake.

For realsies.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Correct me if I'm wrong but in Rusty's absence these Jets fans' posts were few and far between. The first day he's back they're already in a pis$ing match. In other news, anyone seen Ki11a post recently?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Correct me if I'm wrong but in Rusty's absence these Jets fans' posts were few and far between. The first day he's back they're already in a pis$ing match. In other news, anyone seen Ki11a post recently?
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

Shirley you're not suggesting the Rusty spends all day, every day, talking to himself?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Right, which means my biting realistic premises about the recent or upcoming SB seasons for the Jets is why Wodat or other Jets trolls might focus on me. Deep down, he knows I am right, but he can't let it go/admit it. I am not a pissing match at all. He can't handle the reality.  Finally, he shouldn;t even be here with his combative history.

See . . .

Now, this is the kind of thing I'm always looking for.

You better wipe your feet and blow your nose before you come in here, kids . . .  because you might not be able to handle the reality.

This is Postie material, Russ.

Well done.

Wink

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Right, which means my biting realistic premises about the recent or upcoming SB seasons for the Jets is why Wodat or other Jets trolls might focus on me. Deep down, he knows I am right, but he can't let it go/admit it. I am not a pissing match at all. He can't handle the reality.  Finally, he shouldn;t even be here with his combative history.

lolololol

you are usually good for a good laugh.

I focus on you?  More like I call out the bull sheeezy that gets spat out on this forum and if that means that I address you more, then now you know why. it is to expose you, not so much focus on you.  I dont come here to see what garbage is falling onto your keyboard today.

You remember last year when you were ready to fit mccourtey with a HoF jacket?  You remember that? Tell me how that goes again?

The highest of high comedy crusty. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

also, you throwing around the word "reality" is like a hookr throwing the word "abstinence" around.  it is just plain awkward...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

It took me a while to get through all these posts but this is absolutely the most entertaining thread I've read here in a while. This is why fans of other teams come to this site. There's no way you can get this kind of stuff anywhere else. Welcome back King.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts