Has anybody seen Rusty?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?

Glad to see you back, King a.k.a. Rusty.  Hopefully it's not temporary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?:
    In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : PM....we were just waiting for you to pass on to the afterlife......lol Did you want us to write anything on your tombstone? something like "PrairieMike - one of the few on Boston.com with a sense of humor"
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Well . . .  I certainly hope, Bub, that the humor comes through. As our friend Rusty has pointed out, if our lives begin to revolve around being "right" or making points on some obscure sports-related chat forum, then I guess we've got bigger problems than we're recognizing. Frankly, I come here to have fun, and sure, I'll take a poke at someone (usually underdogg(gggg)) once in a while, but it's always intended to be good-natured. The problem is that things like irony and sarcasm are sometimes hard to depict in text.

I guess it's like most everything else we run into in life . . .

You either get it, or you don't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I hope that when I die somebody starts a "Whatever Happened to PrairieMike?" thread. Then I'll know I've accomplished something.
    Posted by p-mike

Just as long as you tell us you've died.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : You're wrong.  It was a lockout, not a strike, which means the owners had leverage. You seem to ignore this. The NBA just went through a similar mess, but their dumb leader waited too long to de-certify.  They then caved, because paychecks were needed by some silly NBA players who live paycheck to paycheck. Another concept that you were warned about with regards to why the union in the NFL had little leverage. The union used their leverage, the owners moved, and the deal was struck, but you are in denial if you think the owners didn't get what they wanted. They did. They were also more than fair to the union, with the deal being clearly more healthy than the last one. They had all the leverage. You don't know how to read between the lines, which is not my problem.   The owners conceded at the end, but those minor concessions were a plan to use their leverage to make it seem like they were concessions.   It was a win/win, but the owners never would have signed off if they didn't generally get what they wanted when opting out from the last deal. Why do you think they opted out? Boredom? lol I also stated repeatedly that the  owners weren't; looking to punish the players and the union failed the union itself, incuding former players in the last deal, by being so shortsighted. I told you the owners would help with a proper legacy fund and I was right.  You spun the owners as criminals which proved to be absolutely false, led by Bob Kraft, our owner. Case closed on that topic, one you still can't admit. Unreal.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

So the NFL's plan was to start a lockout only to come back and accept the original deal that they deemed worthy of locking the players out over?

I just want to be clear on this ... because it doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. The NFL lost money in the lockout, and gained nothing in negotiations because of it. 

You are saying it closes a case ...  but the numbers and timeline I just demonstrated shows that the NFL quite clearly didn't get what they wanted and didn't want to continue in court (where they have a history of getting defeated).

If that was a tactic, it was very, very poor. 

Oh, and FWIW, the fact that the owners locked the players out gives the players leverage in court, not the owners.

Unions cannot bring suit (which is what they did) if they go on strike, because anti-trust exemptions like this only apply while active negotiations are taking place ... and striking is a negotiation tactic performed by a union, and unions cannot sue Anti-trust exempt bodies like the NFL. Only classes can sue, hence the decertification. 

In labor negotiations the party that breaks off negotiations generally has the disadvantage. That's why the NFL owners kept trying to move it to the NLRB by stating the lawsuit was really a ""continuance of negotiation." 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : That's not me above.  What a shock, the supposed intelligent "ZBellino" wrong again.  You don't like it when I tell you you're wrong, do you, Z?  Remember your union stance this summer? lol I come back in here to see if there are any worthwhile threads and this is what I see? The same stalkish losers stalking me and lying because I got the better of them challenging their flawed analysis at one time or another?  Oh my. Seek the help. You can do it! I know you can! To those who are cool and good Pats fans, appreciate it, but like I said, you enjoy your board. 

Two Points:

1) You said you never insult anyone.  So I guess you will spin calling people stalkish losers and telling them to "seek help" as a positive.

2)  You said you just came back to see if there were any good threads and you see nothing but garbage --- enjoy your board......And then you continue to post another 20 times......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Rusty - you are the biggestdouchebag of all time.  GTFO you pieceofshit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Stopped by for my happy friday post and what a surprise to find this post.  It seems that the whole lot of this board has forgotten that crusty likes to delete his own accounts once or twice a year to hide all of his bullsheezy that he has spewed over the prior months.  It also serves a second purpose as a great push for his own agenda to have "trolls" banned that have posted more "offensive" materials than his usual talking down to other posters.  You do notice how he labels trolls as I can see that the majority of posters have been accused of this by crusty.

I would have thought that most of you would have realized this a long time ago.

Also, happy friday, even if the pasts fall into the trap, I dont see it mattering in the grand scheme of things for this season. Enjoy your cush weekend.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

So you don't like a poster but dedicate a thread to "Has anybody seen Rusty". Counterintuitive to me.

I also love how message boards get to the precipice of an actual conflict and stay heated for so long. I keep waiting for a "go (expletive deleted) yourself", a punch thrown, or someone storming out.

Storming out of a message board never works, no one notices. They need a slam the door button or something.

Starting a thread an then having 6 pages of comments about someone that left will always bring the person back. So anyone posting on this thread is part of the problem.

If you don't respect the king's opinion - ignore him. It's that easy.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

ummmm....noone seems to be aligning themselves with me.  i just came into this thread.  in fact only you and one of your new hockey buddies posted after me..

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I think it's ironic that WeDerr has a picture of FAILURE with Tom Brady on it.  Needs to be replaced with the Jets logo.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

King, for sure we've disagreed on numerous things (CJ, Jacobs, etc) but I had to comment as I think its funny that people complain about a poster insulting and denegrating people......and then start a thread mocking said person.

In the words of Rodney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKcY75LIkRw

Lighten up people, stop being such a Smails and have a Fresca.

Back to hockey boards for me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lolololol

I love your predictions about the Jets.  The Jets wont make the playoffs, the Jets locker room will implode, the Jets are loaded for bear and will have to dismantle their roster once the lockout is lifted.  love love love them crusty.

The funniest thing about your rants is that you are not "bludgeoning" or "slapping" anyone around these forums accept yourself.  You get plenty of rope for that on the interwebs.

Me and my 'alignment' see through you.  Truth is, i came by for a happy friday post and your little head sticking out on this forum and figured it was a nice place to take a wiz.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : The other avatar was better.  This one is just creepy.
    Posted by pcmIV

This one would be much better for him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Right.  You see right through me as a Pats fan on my own board knowing the Pats aren't going anywhere with BB and Brady at the helm, and you, as a Jets dork posting here, unable to see a sinking ship in Jersey Jets green. Yup. You got it all figured out, Fireman Ed Jr. Expect more boos at home for Marky Mark.  A bust.

lolololol

you should kiss bradys rings if you ever meet him.  I think a 3rd reason you dont want to hang out on this board anymore is that you spent most of this season bashing brady and now that there is absolutely no backpedaling from that stance you are force to hide.  you do so much "research"? how can you not see he is the reason you are in first place in the afc east?  Did he give up those first 10 points to the eagles?  no instead he marches the team back up the field and gains the momentum that wouldnt end until the final seconds.  you must not be the genius or king you claim to be but then again, I was never fooled or intimidated by your tactics...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : lolololol you should kiss bradys rings if you ever meet him.  I think a 3rd reason you dont want to hang out on this board anymore is that you spent most of this season bashing brady and now that there is absolutely no backpedaling from that stance you are force to hide.  
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

That is likely it in a nutshell. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You had me on ignore since you got embarrassed in the union debates when I asked you if you were a teacher. lol And no, it's absolutley not me like I just said.  I saw this thread late yesterday, ignored it, and then I saw this person defending me (as have other normal people), and I just couldn't let it go.  Actually, I have been chuckling at the people like you who pretend they somehow won and haven't.  The "Brady is the PLayer of the Month" thread made me laugh as the same minion group misconstrued my opinions to somehow pretend they have me in some trap. It's the same deal when it's quiet in here on MOndays after Brady had 5 straight poor 1st halves, with you and your boyfriends ignoring that fact.  Just admit it and move on. It's so easy, yet you can't do it. Thanks to those that quickly slapped those dorks.  Could it be, Z, that many actually agree with me, including this person above? Maybe they just aren't an imbecile with a Brady jersey on. You're wrong. Again. That's not me, and I don't care if you believe it or not. You arrogant, self righteous turdling. PS Does "it's transparent" mean "I am a moron and my name is ZBellino"?

Dingleberry, Z specifically said he would not partake in bashing you. All he did was question if a post was you under another name. Why you gettin' all up in his grill?

I am just not sensing any contrition from you wonderboy. Repent of your analishness.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Dingleberry, Z specifically said he would not partake in bashing you. All he did was question if a post was you under another name. Why you gettin' all up in his grill? I am just not sensing any contrition from you wonderboy. Repent of your analishness.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Please don't ask Rusty not to be reactionary.

We like our Rusty the way he is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : lolololol you should kiss bradys rings if you ever meet him.  I think a 3rd reason you dont want to hang out on this board anymore is that you spent most of this season bashing brady and now that there is absolutely no backpedaling from that stance you are force to hide.  you do so much "research"? how can you not see he is the reason you are in first place in the afc east?  Did he give up those first 10 points to the eagles?  no instead he marches the team back up the field and gains the momentum that wouldnt end until the final seconds.  you must not be the genius or king you claim to be but then again, I was never fooled or intimidated by your tactics...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Do we even know the original account was even banned? Maybe the banning was simply a ruse to exit the inane Brady bashing dilemma. You could be on to something here.

Sections
Shortcuts