Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wanghunglow. Show wanghunglow's posts

Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?:
    In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : I guess I'm in the minority here, I never had a problem with Babe. He was an older guy that has seen a lot of football through the years with this team - I didn't see him running around here attacking people like the other clown. In fact I would think he was the only one who would consistently defend himself and his opinions against rusty.  The shame is rusty will be back, I doubt babe will. 
    Posted by mthurl

I have no intention of being "back". I said I will post in this thread about the bans and I made one thread I will post in. We'll see how that goes. Nobody can complain about one thread "ruining the board" (assuming this one is short lived).

I have ZERO regrets about giving wozzy, Truechump, Rusty and Laz the business about their incessant claims that they know how to coach better than BB. Frankly, it was a public service. The problem has never been me. The problem has been them hijacking every thread with their run BS.

Always enjoy the content you provide mthurl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

And just like that.......... back to dumb threads and ignorant remarks...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?:
    Posted by Getzo

!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?:
    The board seems too have a much better flow without the 2 spammers hijacking every thread with their childish and annoying drivel. Let hope the rumored IP ban is in effect and continues too scrub out the trash from the board.
    Posted by tcal2-

It was. But now you have a few idiots who are saying pretty please to the mods, asking them to keep certain threads of interest to them, permanently afixed atop the scroll of forum threads. Its' a way of directing the conversation here, and takes away from talking Patriots, and real football. 

Who cares right now about who the Patriots might select in the 2013 NFL draft? I would think that most fans are focused on the upcoming new season, and the Patriots making another SB run. 

Fantasy Football? Why here, on a real football talk forum? Aren't there other places to discuss such gibberish? Besides, if the topic is of such interest, why must it be permanently afixed atop the rest of the threads? If someone is truly interested in that topic, the thread surely will be sustained. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to "Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?":
    In Response to Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? :      It was. But now you have a few idiots who are saying pretty please to the mods, asking them to keep certain threads of interest to them, permanently afixed atop the scroll of forum threads. Its' a way of directing the conversation here, and takes away from talking Patriots, and real football.       Who cares right now about who the Patriots might select in the 2013 NFL draft? I would think that most fans are focused on the upcoming new season, and the Patriots making another SB run.       Fantasy Football? Why here, on a real football talk forum? Aren't there other places to discuss such gibberish? Besides, if the topic is of such interest, why must it be permanently afixed atop the rest of the threads? If someone is truly interested in that topic, the thread surely will be sustained.    Posted by TexasPat
    I agree 100%. Now we're stuck steering at those red threads for the next year. Like you tex I could care less about fantasy anything and I hate speculation, especially draft speculation. The only guarantee is they will all be horrifically wrong about their picks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Put me down as anti-sticky as well. There's less room on the first page now. Relevent/timely threads are going to be 'second paged' 10% faster than they would otherwise (15% faster if dottie's latest pronouncement remains up for long. And you know it will)

And the red font is annoying to look at

Sticky sticky, go away

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Posted by Getzo

Yup... We had a nice couple of weeks with all football talk though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Parilli. Show Babe-Parilli's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : Yup... We had a nice couple of weeks with all football talk though.
    Posted by sporter81

Explain something for me. What exactly is your problem? Really. What is it that makes you so very very anal?

There is this one thread. And I created one thread. Is somebody holding a gun to your head and making you visit either of those threads? Do you insist everybody in your life only talk about what you deem appropriate?

I'm really curious. Because you just seem like an uncontrollable whiner that can't mind your own business and likes to meddle with other people's choices. Tell me how I have you wrong?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Parilli. Show Babe-Parilli's posts

Posted by Getzo

Explain something for me. What exactly is your problem? Really. What is it that makes you so very very anal?

There is this one thread. And I created one thread. Is somebody holding a gun to your head and making you visit either of those threads? Do you insist everybody in your life only talk about what you deem appropriate?

I'm really curious. Because you just seem like an uncontrollable whiner that can't mind your own business and likes to meddle with other people's choices. Tell me how I have you wrong?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Parilli. Show Babe-Parilli's posts

In Response to Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? :      It was. But now you have a few idiots who are saying pretty please to the mods, asking them to keep certain threads of interest to them, permanently afixed atop the scroll of forum threads. Its' a way of directing the conversation here, and takes away from talking Patriots, and real football.       Who cares right now about who the Patriots might select in the 2013 NFL draft? I would think that most fans are focused on the upcoming new season, and the Patriots making another SB run.       Fantasy Football? Why here, on a real football talk forum? Aren't there other places to discuss such gibberish? Besides, if the topic is of such interest, why must it be permanently afixed atop the rest of the threads? If someone is truly interested in that topic, the thread surely will be sustained.   
    Posted by TexasPat

What is happening is that a relative few have taken over the board and those in power have been complicit in the overthrow. Rather than some wonderful peaceful utopia of football, the place has been deader than a doornail. And it will get deader than ever as this new takeover flourishes.

Spare me. A handful of people that want to talk draft for nearly a year before it happens get a sticky that people will have to endure every time they look at the place. And the handful of fantasy participants applies as well. Great idea if you want to turn a board into a ghost town.

Enjoy your BDC of Brady bashing, BB can't coach and an atrocious defense is great, because that's mostly what's left. The voices of decent to that lunacy have been silenced. Pffft.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : What is happening is that a relative few have taken over the board and those in power have been complicit in the overthrow. Rather than some wonderful peaceful utopia of football, the place has been deader than a doornail. And it will get deader than ever as this new takeover flourishes.

RESPONSE: Amen, brother. This is ridiculous. The mods should know better. 

Spare me. A handful of people that want to talk draft for nearly a year before it happens get a sticky that people will have to endure every time they look at the place. And the handful of fantasy participants applies as well. Great idea if you want to turn a board into a ghost town. Enjoy your BDC of Brady bashing, BB can't coach and an atrocious defense is great, because that's mostly what's left. The voices of decent to that lunacy have been silenced. Pffft.

RESPONSE: Like you, I've been a regular here for years. It's astonishing to me that the Mods are allowing a handful of posters to dictate the discussion content...especially on topics that have nothing to do with real football, the Patriots, or the 2012 season. If you browse through the draft thread, you'll notice that, of the 36 posts on that thread, thirteen (13) are from J.Bel, and six (6) are from PatsEng, who is spearheading this take-over, and four (4) are fron bredbru. In other words, 64% (23 of the 36 posts) of the posts from that thread come from just 3 people!!!   
    Posted by Babe-Parilli

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to "Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?": I agree 100%. Now we're stuck steering at those red threads for the next year. Like you tex I could care less about fantasy anything and I hate speculation, especially draft speculation. The only guarantee is they will all be horrifically wrong about their picks.
    Posted by tcal2-

Money mouth

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Please, are you really equating your dislike for stickies (I don't like them either) with Babe's 1st amendment rant.  The only thing he contributed to the board was insults, hijacking threads and goading Rusty into being more annoying than all heck... 

Now he plays the victim card stating that this is the work of a "relative few," which is a crock.  This thread wasn't even started by the "four imbeciles" and everybody from both sides of the aisle can agree the site has been markedly better over the past few weeks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Please, are you really equating your dislike for stickies (I don't like them either) with Babe's 1st amendment rant.  The only thing he contributed to the board was insults, hijacking threads and goading Rusty into being more annoying than all heck...  Now he plays the victim card stating that this is the work of a "relative few," which is a crock.  This thread wasn't even started by the "four imbeciles" and everybody from both sides of the aisle can agree the site has been markedly better over the past few weeks.
    Posted by wozzy

Wozzy is completely right here. Most people here noticed and even commented (as in this very thread) how much better it was since Babe was MIA... or DOA... But as soon as he is back you see a new flow of untreated sewage.

Prehaps he who shall be IGNORED (once ignore is restored) could start his own board. I am sure he will find one or two acolytes to follow him into his cave.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Parilli. Show Babe-Parilli's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : Wozzy is completely right here. Most people here noticed and even commented (as in this very thread) how much better it was since Babe was MIA... or DOA... But as soon as he is back you see a new flow of untreated sewage. Prehaps he who shall be IGNORED (once ignore is restored) could start his own board. I am sure he will find one or two acolytes to follow him into his cave.
    Posted by portfolio1

Odd that you do not mention a word about Rusty in your assessment here. I think that shows exactly where you are coming from.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : Odd that you do not mention a word about Rusty in your assessment here. I think that shows exactly where you are coming from.
    Posted by Babe-Parilli

Ummmm....no.....it's because Rusty isn't back here spewing his BS and acting like a complete moron (like you) ruining every thread he touches. Don't you get it? You are not wanted here. With the exception of a few.....most people can't stand you because all you do is call people stupid and act like a 3rd garder. Go feed your starvation for attention elsewhere....seriously.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Parilli. Show Babe-Parilli's posts

Please, are you really equating your dislike for stickies (I don't like them either) with Babe's 1st amendment rant.  The only thing he contributed to the board was insults, hijacking threads and goading Rusty into being more annoying than all heck...  Now he plays the victim card stating that this is the work of a "relative few," which is a crock.  This thread wasn't even started by the "four imbeciles" and everybody from both sides of the aisle can agree the site has been markedly better over the past few weeks.
    Posted by wozzy

I see. Rusty being genghis kahn on steroids, as he abused anybody who disagreed with his constant attacks by comparing them to a serial killer among other things, was all my fault?

Your powers of analysis remain as they have always been.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Parilli. Show Babe-Parilli's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : Ummmm....no.....it's because Rusty isn't back here spewing his BS and acting like a complete moron (like you) ruining every thread he touches. Don't you get it? You are not wanted here. With the exception of a few.....most people can't stand you because all you do is call people stupid and act like a 3rd garder. Go feed your starvation for attention elsewhere....seriously.
    Posted by tanbass

Put up or shut up.

Show me where I ever called you stupid.

Show me what threads I have ruined. I've posted in exactly 2 threads since the beautiful utopia has occurred.

Your credibility is a house of cards.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : Put up or shut up. Show me where I ever called you stupid. Show me what threads I have ruined. I've posted in exactly 2 threads since the beautiful utopia has occurred. Your credibility is a house of cards.
    Posted by Babe-Parilli

I don't need to "put up" anything......just read through this thread and 99% of the entire posting population can't stand you. You will just never get it.

This thread was created because of how happy everyone was that YOU & Rusty were finally gone....(well almost). What's amazing is that you don't see that.

The only "house of cards" here is you inability to see the fact that nobody wants you here....hence the entire purpose of this thread. Obviously the mods can't seem to rid you of this place....so hopefully the ignore button works. Don't bother replying mr brainless....I won't see it. All done.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : Explain something for me. What exactly is your problem? Really. What is it that makes you so very very anal? There is this one thread. And I created one thread. Is somebody holding a gun to your head and making you visit either of those threads? Do you insist everybody in your life only talk about what you deem appropriate? I'm really curious. Because you just seem like an uncontrollable whiner that can't mind your own business and likes to meddle with other people's choices. Tell me how I have you wrong?
    Posted by Babe-Parilli

Damn Babe... not once have I ever called you out, and as a matter of fact I have even stood up for you on a few occassions. 

Not only did I not call you out with that last post as I was not refering to you, but somehow you assumed that I was refering to you...

The reason I wrote that post was actually in reference to a poster with 'inbred' as their name, who I believe is mocking 'bredbeau' I believe is his name.... could be wrong, but that was my attentions anyhow.

Is their anything else you'd like to assume about me and my posts?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Parilli. Show Babe-Parilli's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : I don't need to "put up" anything......just read through this thread and 99% of the entire posting population can't stand you. You will just never get it. This thread was created because of how happy everyone was that YOU & Rusty were finally gone....(well almost). What's amazing is that you don't see that. The only "house of cards" here is you inability to see the fact that nobody wants you here....hence the entire purpose of this thread. Obviously the mods can't seem to rid you of this place....so hopefully the ignore button works. Don't bother replying mr brainless....I won't see it. All done.
    Posted by tanbass

"you inability to see the fact that nobody wants you here"

What I see in this thread is tanbass, portfolio1 and sporter81 trashing me and not saying a word about Rusty. Nothing new. That hardly rises to your above description.

Other than TC, woz and Rusty fakes very few if any here are lamenting my presence.

If anybody thinks Rusty is gone and not still playing games with his fake accounts, they don't know Rusty.

No surprise you couldn't "put up", since you had nothing to "put up".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Parilli. Show Babe-Parilli's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : Damn Babe... not once have I ever called you out, and as a matter of fact I have even stood up for you on a few occassions.  Not only did I not call you out with that last post as I was not refering to you, but somehow you assumed that I was refering to you... The reason I wrote that post was actually in reference to a poster with 'inbred' as their name, who I believe is mocking 'bredbeau' I believe is his name.... could be wrong, but that was my attentions anyhow. Is their anything else you'd like to assume about me and my posts?
    Posted by Getzo

My apologies. I see my error now. I've been busy being attacked by Rusty fakes so I wasn't paying proper attention to the who of it. Please forgive my lack of perception.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : My apologies. I see my error now. I've been busy being attacked by Rusty fakes so I wasn't paying proper attention to the who of it. Please forgive my lack of perception.
    Posted by Babe-Parilli

I think you are being a little paranoid about Rusty.  He is so invested in his opinions that it is obvious who he is whenever he comes back because he can't help, but argue so vehemently.  This idea that he has all of these other more moderate accounts doesn't seem plausible.  His writing style has been pretty consistent in just about all of the confirmed iterations.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I see we're back to normal!  Nothing personal against any posters here, but these name calling and one-upsmanship threads are loathsome.  I should use better judgement in what I read, where I post or to whom I reply, but as someone with little skin in this internet war I have to say some of the participants here take a football message board way, way too seriously. 

It was nice not to see the place cluttered with these threads, even though the majority of the posters who partake in the war of words have good opinions when they're not throttling one another. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : My apologies. I see my error now. I've been busy being attacked by Rusty fakes so I wasn't paying proper attention to the who of it. Please forgive my lack of perception.
    Posted by Babe-Parilli

All good man... but that's just what people are complaining about though.  The back and forth between people that just seems to make the thread lose it's main point, and just turns into a pissing contest.  However, I can't blaim you too much as I would attack those who'd attack me.  Maybe just put some people on ignore if it boils your blood so much. 

Sections
Shortcuts