Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Parilli. Show Babe-Parilli's posts

Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?:
    In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : All good man... but that's just what people are complaining about though.  The back and forth between people that just seems to make the thread lose it's main point, and just turns into a pissing contest.  However, I can't blaim you too much as I would attack those who'd attack me.  Maybe just put some people on ignore if it boils your blood so much. 
    Posted by Getzo

If you look, my retort to you was a cut and paste of one to another poster. My error was just applying that to your post which I did not thoroughly investigate. 

But I still say Rusty is here with his fake accounts. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Parilli. Show Babe-Parilli's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?:
    In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : I think you are being a little paranoid about Rusty.  He is so invested in his opinions that it is obvious who he is whenever he comes back because he can't help, but argue so vehemently.  This idea that he has all of these other more moderate accounts doesn't seem plausible.  His writing style has been pretty consistent in just about all of the confirmed iterations.
    Posted by pcmIV

I am quite certain he uses other accounts and suspect there are a very many.

That's just it. It would be pointless for his agenda to have the other iterations confirmed.

Look for posters that have never disagreed with or criticized Rusty. Those are your likely marks.

I on the other hand have disagreed with nearly everybody here one time or another. Mostly those have been cordial affairs. You are a good example of that. We have been able to keep it fairly cool despite disagreements.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : I don't need to "put up" anything......just read through this thread and 99% of the entire posting population can't stand you. You will just never get it. This thread was created because of how happy everyone was that YOU & Rusty were finally gone....(well almost). What's amazing is that you don't see that. The only "house of cards" here is you inability to see the fact that nobody wants you here....hence the entire purpose of this thread. Obviously the mods can't seem to rid you of this place....so hopefully the ignore button works. Don't bother replying mr brainless....I won't see it. All done.
    Posted by tanbass

Hmmm. I guess that makes me a 1%er...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I think that most of us have been ready to move on from the Super Bowl for quite some time. The constant blame game gets redundant. It was Welkers fault, it was Bradys fault, it was the fault of a defense that played very well up until the last minute of the game, it was the coach's fault, special teams fault. 

The game was lost as a team in every single phase of the game. Blaming one aspect for the loss is just being plain delusional.  Threads like those stir up arguments here and it always will. We know that the Defense wasn't perfect but lets face it,  it was a rebuilding year and this season will show what a masterful job that BB has done in the process. The defense is going to be excellent. 

As a die hard Patriots fan, I would rather not be constantly reminded that Brady took a safety on the opening play, or Welker dropped the pass, or that the defense gave up some big plays. This stuff all happens in football, I love the Patriots and only expect trolls from other teams to constantly bring up the flaws that this great team has. We all know and don't need to be reminded about it daily. This team is going to be great this year and it's time to enjoy that ride.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board?:

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : I had to put Babe on IGNORE. He was insulting everyone who disagreed with him. And while he had a couple of things to say he actually said very little of value outside of one or two things. So I never felt he added much except for the rarity.
    Posted by portfolio1

while its been better for about 24 hrs, re "He was insulting everyone who disagreed with him. "   if they banned those who make personal insults at posters they disagree with, we would have a handful less posters than we do at this moment (they are still here).    maybe the threat will be enough. i doubt it. but it sure would be nice to discuss with each other without the ignorant hatefull insults (and simply agreeing to disagree) or even just ignoring something you dont like.

I am not saying anyone should be banned. It is unfortunate that he who shall remain on IGNORE (when it is reinstated) found his way back. But perhaps people should use IGNORE more often or just DO NOT RESPOND to those posters who SO QUICKLY go to insulting others. 

Wouldn't it be grand if everyone took to heart the old addage "if you do not have anything good to say then don't say it"? This doesn't refer to being critical of the Pats but rather to NOT insulting others.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I used to enjoy Rusty's posts but I think he went overboard with the insults and his need to obsessively blow his own horn. In my mind, Rusty went from being a great contributor to this board to being the main source of divisiveness. I can understand how others tired of Babe's frequent threads countering Rusty's anti-Brady rants or trucechamp's and wozzy's critiques of the play calling, but honestly I thought Babe was still mostly about football. Rusty though had become a problem who always turned threads into pissing contests. It's too bad because over the years I became sort of fond of Rusty, but I think this board is now better without him. Maybe, though, he can come back and tone it down a few notches. If he could do that, I'd be glad to see him back. No one questions the fact that both Babe andRusty are true fans, so having them back would be great--but only if the divisive fighting would end because the more polite discussion we have going on now is much better.

The fac tis that Babe insults anyone and everyone who disagrees with him on a hadnful of issues. The most important job of Babe's is apparently safeguarding TB's reputation. As if that needed safeguarding.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I used to enjoy Rusty's posts but I think he went overboard with the insults and his need to obsessively blow his own horn. In my mind, Rusty went from being a great contributor to this board to being the main source of divisiveness. I can understand how others tired of Babe's frequent threads countering Rusty's anti-Brady rants or trucechamp's and wozzy's critiques of the play calling, but honestly I thought Babe was still mostly about football. Rusty though had become a problem who always turned threads into pissing contests. It's too bad because over the years I became sort of fond of Rusty, but I think this board is now better without him. Maybe, though, he can come back and tone it down a few notches. If he could do that, I'd be glad to see him back. No one questions the fact that both Babe andRusty are true fans, so having them back would be great--but only if the divisive fighting would end because the more polite discussion we have going on now is much better.

The fac tis that Babe insults anyone and everyone who disagrees with him on a hadnful of issues. The most important job of Babe's is apparently safeguarding TB's reputation. As if that needed safeguarding.

That is an outright lie.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Looks like things may be changing back a little!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The new changeover has resulted in many banned posters being unbanned. Let's hope that not too many of them notice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

^Lol, it's like Night of the living dead!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Ding ding ding!! Rusty is back!! Already been insulted four times today...called a jet's troll...dumb..etc. You know, the usual stuff. Funny part is - for a guy that claims he doesn't ruin threads - he goes off topic to start trouble.

Good old Rusty...a by product of lack of milk at birth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

^ Did he get his name back like Parilli did?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to portfolio1s comment:

In Response to Re: Has anyone else noticed a change for the better in the board? : I had to put Babe on IGNORE. He was insulting everyone who disagreed with him. And while he had a couple of things to say he actually said very little of value outside of one or two things. So I never felt he added much except for the rarity.
    Posted by portfolio1

while its been better for about 24 hrs, re "He was insulting everyone who disagreed with him. "   if they banned those who make personal insults at posters they disagree with, we would have a handful less posters than we do at this moment (they are still here).    maybe the threat will be enough. i doubt it. but it sure would be nice to discuss with each other without the ignorant hatefull insults (and simply agreeing to disagree) or even just ignoring something you dont like.

I am not saying anyone should be banned. It is unfortunate that he who shall remain on IGNORE (when it is reinstated) found his way back. But perhaps people should use IGNORE more often or just DO NOT RESPOND to those posters who SO QUICKLY go to insulting others. 

Wouldn't it be grand if everyone took to heart the old addage "if you do not have anything good to say then don't say it"? This doesn't refer to being critical of the Pats but rather to NOT insulting others.

thnks thats close to the one ive been using here, if it doesnt add to the conversation, just ignore it and move to the next comment.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

I do'nt mind Rusty and babe and a couple of TRUE trolls. It's all about ENTERTAINMENT as well.
    In my 'business' many of my own peers seem to think all about mental problems FIRST! That IMO is not the case when it comes to a name calling, character or personality attitudes as examples. I use the 'Change of Heart' technique with them FIRST and that solves more than anything. Basically, nobody enjoys name calling accept when only in JEST and we laugh at it. Over the Forum (internet) that is difficult to express.

I do'nt ignore anyone and just do a quick gaze at some other posters. No big deal. BUT, Starting a NEW thread about another member is discusting IMO. Afterall, what would TexPat do without his punching bag DOG(ggggg), LOL ''''oooops!!!! Enjoy and laugh more, good for you. A Hug is free and fully returnable. I'm fully aware that perhaps a few members are annoyed by my closing salutations of good will, have a good evening, etc. So what!

If it bothers you then I suggest giving yourself an enema, two exlax pills and a good nights sleep. You will feel better in the morning.

have a good night all ..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Babe-  just stop.  You are doing it again.  Please... stop.  Just stop.  Quit.  STOP.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't keep track of this stuff so what name is Rusty going by these days???

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

Babe-  just stop.  You are doing it again.  Please... stop.  Just stop.  Quit.  STOP.

Stop what? Pointing out that somebody lied about me?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Not getting into it.  You BOTH know you are doing it.  Just asking you, and now Del Rusty, to quit, and let us have threads in piece.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Not getting into it.  You BOTH know you are doing it.  Just asking you, and now Del Rusty, to quit, and let us have threads in piece.

Knock it off. I haven't started a single ruckus and Rusty is starting in with people all over the board. Yet you're lumping me in with him. Great way to encourage someone to take the high road by climbing on somebody who has been trying to chill.

I'm not going to sit by and let soembody state a flat out lie about me and say nothing. Why don't you climb on the guy who did the lying?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Knock it off. I haven't started a single ruckus and Rusty is starting in with people all over the board. Yet you're lumping me in with him. Great way to encourage someone to take the high road by climbing on somebody who has been trying to chill.

I'm not going to sit by and let soembody state a flat out lie about me and say nothing. Why don't you climb on the guy who did the lying?

Case in point. Babe you've been back for a week and I have not seen you flying around these boards ruining threads and picking on people/starting trouble. Rusty has been back a day and has already posted 90 times...started fights...ruined threads. If anyone ever confuses you with him, all they have to do is search around (it won't be hard, he has fights going all over the place) and see that you never should of been lumped together with that classless troll in the first place.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Case in point. Babe you've been back for a week and I have not seen you flying around these boards ruining threads and picking on people/starting trouble. Rusty has been back a day and has already posted 90 times...started fights...ruined threads. If anyone ever confuses you with him, all they have to do is search around (it won't be hard, he has fights going all over the place) and see that you never should of been lumped together with that classless troll in the first place.

These people created Rusty, mthurl. Let them deal with him. I'm pretty much washing my hands of the whole wreteched lot. My interest is in seeing the points a dozen or so posters who get the game have to make and that's it. Maybe make an occasional observation. The three ring circus has gotten very tiresome.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

There's one poster on this board who's truly corrosive and it's not Babe.  What this board needs more than anything is a large bottle of naval jelly.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Naval jelly?

Sections
Shortcuts