Has Anyone seen J-bolt??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Has Anyone seen J-bolt??

has anyone seen him?? he was talking a lot of smack last week and with them lossing 34-14 atm i figured he'd want to come by and say hi.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Has Anyone seen J-bolt??

Guess he bolted . . .  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Hi everyone

Good luck the rest of the way. This group of Chargers is not good enough and the team brass should be held accountable. It's Karma from an owner who refused to pay his best players (VJ & BigMac). So you better hope Mr. Razor pays Mankins before early FEB to have any shot at a SB title. regards

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Lol, its because AJ is a tool and Norv is a fool.  THAT won't be fixed by paying/not paying anyone.  Or did you forget the playoffs last year?  Year before?  Year before?  And before that?  All that just happened is that your season ending in futility will happen next week, a bit early.  But you DID save 2 weeks of imagining yourselves actually making it to the Superbowl.  Because you weren't going to this year, ANYWAY.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Has Anyone seen J-bolt??:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone Good luck the rest of the way. This group of Chargers is not good enough and the team brass should be held accountable. It's Karma from an owner who refused to pay his best players (VJ & BigMac). So you better hope Mr. Razor pays Mankins before early FEB to have any shot at a SB title. regards
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

You do know that Mankins is on the roster until AFTER this season right?  Oh yeah, I forgot - you're the fan of a team that's underachieved for so long you must think contracts are renegotiated during the playoffs.  Okay, J-bolt, have a nice off-season.  I'm sure by June, you and the talking heads will agree that the Bolts will win the SB next year - just like last summer.  How's that working for ya'?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

J-bolt----Patriots have more important things to focus on rather than re-signing Mankins right now.......Playoffs

They will probably franchise him if a long term agreement can not be reached after the season....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]J- bolt----Patriots have more important things to focus on rather than re-signing Mankins right now.......Playoffs They will probably franchise him if a long term agreement can not be reached after the season....
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    They better sign him, I dont think they will though, maybe just franchise him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Anyone seen J-bolt?? : They better sign him, I dont think they will though, maybe just franchise him.

1) They can "exclusive" franchise him, where he can't negotiate with any other teams and the Patriots retain him for a year 
    2) They can "non-exclusive" franchise him where other teams can negotiate with him,  but if they sign him they have to give the Patriots 2 1st round picks...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]Hi everyone Good luck the rest of the way. This group of Chargers is not good enough and the team brass should be held accountable. It's Karma from an owner who refused to pay his best players (VJ & BigMac). So you better hope Mr. Razor pays Mankins before early FEB to have any shot at a SB title. regards

Difference is when our guys hold out, we man up and win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Jury is still out on that part

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Very classy of you to show up Jbolt. Your a true fan. Good luck next year

(This post is NOT meant to be sarcastic)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hmmm.. JBolt... very ballsy of you to be here after such a humiliating defeat of your Bolts at the hands of the Bengals.  That's more than we can say of Jets' fans who disappear for days, if not weeks at a time until their team does win a game.  I am certain you are scratching your head, as well as everyone else, including fans here, about why the Bolts just didn't get it done with the talend they have.  Seems they can't rely on their division to be bad anymore given the emergence of the Chiefs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

JBolt definitely gets credit as amongst trolls he's one of the few to show up and take his lumps like a man. As for this comment from JBolt: "This group of Chargers is not good enough and the team brass should be held accountable. It's Karma from an owner who refused to pay his best players (VJ & BigMac)." I agree only to a point. I still think the Chargers have enough talent to be in the playoffs. I think it has more to do with a lack of winning culture in the organization. These Chargers actually remind me a bit of the Bledsoe Pats (though we did make it to the postseason more consistently). That team always believed its press clippings a bit too much and was at risk for disappointing losses. Except that Rivers is better (a lot) than Bledsoe was so the Chargers downfall is more startling. 

JBolt, I hope for your sake the Chargers sort it out because I like the Pats/Chargers face offs a lot. It's not the same without LT there but it's still a good face off. 

p.s. JBolt, Mankins is playing great but true Pats fans have learned not to sweat stuff like that. See: Randy Moss, etc. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Speaking of Tomlinson, here's a video of him celebrating early in the game before the Jets were totally smacked down by the Pats: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1HpKpfXfZY

Although LT is no longer with the Chargers, I believe his attitude (celebrate first, worry about winning something important later) is quite common in that locker room.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

dam wt%%## dude your bolts killed me today i had taken them on my football parlay card dammm cincy??? i mean really ?? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I would argue that there is very little difference between this year's team and the past few years.  The only difference is with the competition in your division.  In the past, you could get away with these notoriously slow starts.  That changed this year.  Had your division had decent teams the past few years, you wouldn't have made the playoffs then either.  The slow starts are somewhat perplexing.  You guys usually always have a good team later in the season.  Maybe you need Marty to coach the regular season and Turner for the playoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

sorry j bolt, your mediocre team can't win that division every year only going 8-8.

a team with elite players desperately needs an elite coach.

norvie must be fired if you ever want to see playoffs again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

Good for you. Classy. MC&HNY.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]sorry j bolt, your mediocre team can't win that division every year only going 8-8. a team with elite players desperately needs an elite coach. norvie must be fired if you ever want to see playoffs again.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

Please, football gods, ignore this post and keep Norv in SD forever.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah. Um. So. Who would have thought that 8-8-ish wouldn't be good enough to get SD in the playoffs again.

They were at full strength with all their holdouts and were blown up by the lowly Bengals. Injuries are not an excuse ... if they win that game or the Raiders game against two (by all accounts) bad teams, then they are in the playoffs.

The only thing that kept them afloat one extra week was the extreme good fortune of playing KC without Matt Cassel. 

So no loss to the AFC playoffs ... teams that can't beat bad teams don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Teams that can't beat good teams won't go far in the playoffs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

This sorry excuse for a team cost me a buck yesterday.  I bet a friend from San Diego at the beggining of the year the Chargers would win at least 10 games.  He said with Norv as the coach they don't win more then 9.  I will never disagree with him again.

With the schedule they had this year this has got to rank as one of the worst seasons ever by a team.  How in the world could they not win 10.  Fire Norv!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

^^Only a Jets fan would have taken that bet. I said 2 years ago their window is slowly closing and was laughed out of the room by 2 Bills fans and a Bears fan. 

bawhaaahh

Some fans just don't get it.

It starts at the top.  SD is the Dallas of the AFC. Immature with poor leadership.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Sorry about your Bolts, my friend. It's obvious that your team, from management on down to the players, needs an attitude adjustment. It's unacceptable for a team with that much talent to play so poorly on special teams. It's also unacceptable that the Bolts lost twice to the QB challenged Raiders. 

As I've said many times, Norv is not the answer in San Diego. He's too much of a nice guy. What the Bolts need is a hard line, butt-kicker of a coach to take them over...a guy who will not tolerate turnovers and poor special teams' play.

As for GM Smith, he messed up by not trading away WR Vincent Jackson to, say, Seattle...for a deal similar to what Denver got for Brandon Marshall. What did Marshall do in Miami? What have Ochocinco and TO done to improve the Bengals? What has Randy Moss done? 

If you haven't seen the following article before, I  suggest you skim through it. It's called the "Shiny Hood Ornament theory...and it states how WRs are not primary players, and do not win championships: http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_3432_Moss_shocker_%26_CHFF_shiny_hood_ornament_theory.html  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Tex
    Thanks for the "shiny hood ornament theory" post. Next questions: How much should teams invest in WR's? When do WR's change the equation? What kind of wide receivers should one invest in? I suggest you open this up as a new discussion.