has anyone seen....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

has anyone seen....

Ty Warren or Jarvis Green make a play like Raheem Brock of the Colts hustling downfield and knocking the ball out of Ray Rice's hands? The answer is NO because they don't plsy with thst intensity. Thats why the Pats are where they are now

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: has anyone seen....

One reason why I'm happy we're getting a new DC

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

BB has been the true DC since 05', and look at where we are. 

Honestly, I don't think BB is any defensive genius. You might say he did not have the talent to execute his schemes, but that is nonsense since he has had the chance to build his team via the last 5 drafts, and basically come up short. 

I'm no NYJ fan, but I have to admire what Ryan has done with the Jets defense. He can spot a good defensive player, understands how to attack and offense, and is aggressive. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Patslifer, drafting the team and having the talent are 2 different things.  That is why not all Head coaches have control of the draft.  Some/many shouldnt.  In 2006-8, I wish BB didnt, cause throwing darts would have netted better players.  But w I am loving the 2009 draft and *fingers crossed* the 2010 draft too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

And how about Randall Gay stripping the ball  . . .  why can't we get guys like that on this team?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I know it was only one play a couple of years ago, but in that playoff game against the Jerks, Pennington threw a backward pass that landed on the ground.
    It rolled towards the sidelines. Warren was the only player on the field who recognized it as a lateral and chased it down. I know Belichick was running around and yelling but it was a great hustle play by Warren. I think our players have hustled during this season. They've just been hustling in the wrong locations.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from G0Pats. Show G0Pats's posts

YAPPLE, you mean Vince Wilfork and not Ty Warren. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Sorry 'bout that. Mistakes are embarrassing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't think they make a good enough line.  Both are good but there needs to be another playmaker beside Wilfork, and that is not who they are.  Seymour could do it in his prime, another top level D lineman will solve a lot of problems for this defense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

First: 6/21/2008
    Last: 1/17/2010
    Sorry 'bout that. Mistakes are embarrassing.
    Yapple

same words were said by Leons' parents at his birth

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

Agree with shenanigan. Pay Wilfork and get some linemen - one on each side.

Also - I guess Gaines Adams is not in our (or anyone's) future. Sad.

Sections
Shortcuts