Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton?

I realize that Brady works hard and is a fierce competitor - but is it my imagination or has Brady become "pouty" like Peyton? Seems like in the first two games he has clearly expressed his "frustration" with his receivers when they don't catch the ball (regardless of who's fault it is). That's the kind of stuff that we saw Peyton do in the past.

Considering that we need him to be a strong leader at this time - the "pouty" attitude isn't gonna help the Patriots any - especially since Galloway and Edelman are so new to the system.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton?

are you serious? He has one game where he looks "sad" onthe sideline and you start witht his sh*t? god the fandome is insane today. Did Brady start yelling at his WRs yesterday or throwing his teammates under the bus? No? then no he is not turning into Manning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Wow...

Many Qb's get down when their WR's drop easy passes.....it is not unusual for a Qb to get upset when the WR's are not doing their job.

Brady also gets upset with himself.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If Brady is complaining about his receivers he should be ashamed of himself. He looked like a five year old out there. He sets the tone and the team follows. Look at what happen in the last two series against Buffalo, Brady was in tip-top shape and the boys followed. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Until I hear Tom Brady blame his teammates for a loss during a post-game press conference, like Peyton did so memorably several years ago, I would have to say no, he is nothing like Pouting Peyton. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

This is very interesting. 

What Bubba is saying here is throw a little adversity at Brady and he throws a fit. 

The difference, however, is that Manning threw fits because throughout most of his career he has been saddled with the responsibility of willing his team towards wins because his defense couldn't do it for him.  Brady has never been in this position. 

And according to many here, this is still the case, because the defense is holding up.  So why is Brady so upset? 

Whatever it is, if Brady was a baby (baby brady or tempermental tom, whichever you like) yesterday, he certainly was after the first game when blowing off Suzy Kolber. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Could you please show me when exactly Brady threw a fit? cause i watches the whole game but i missed that so when did that happen underdogg? you tool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Re: Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton?:
    [QUOTE]This is very interesting.  What Bubba is saying here is throw a little adversity at Brady and he throws a fit.  The difference, however, is that Manning threw fits because throughout most of his career he has been saddled with the responsibility of willing his team towards wins because his defense couldn't do it for him.  Brady has never been in this position.  And according to many here, this is still the case, because the defense is holding up.  So why is Brady so upset?  Whatever it is, if Brady was a baby (baby brady or tempermental tom, whichever you like) yesterday, he certainly was after the first game when blowing off Suzy Kolber. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Brady never called out his team to the public....Manning did....

The fact that you keep harping on this dumb suzie kolbert thing tells me that you have nothing.....just drop it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Wow... Many Qb's get down when their WR's drop easy passes.....it is not unusual for a Qb to get upset when the WR's are not doing their job. Brady also gets upset with himself.....
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]

I realize that.  I just don't remember seeing that come from Brady - just a recent thing that was observed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]If Brady is complaining about his receivers he should be ashamed of himself. He looked like a five year old out there. He sets the tone and the team follows. Look at what happen in the last two series against Buffalo, Brady was in tip-top shape and the boys followed. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

No, he hasn't thrown anyone under the bus......yet.  LOL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Wait wait wait - Zbellino just made a good point about the QB calling out protection schemes. 

Maybe Manning was throwing himself under the bus.  He did say the team had protection problems.  If he was calling out the wrong protections (which is very very possible), then he was either the problem or a part of the problem. 

Not nearly as bad as Brady (the wonderboy) blowing off suzy kolber in his first game back with game end heroics.  baby brady.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton? : Brady never called out his team to the public....Manning did.... The fact that you keep harping on this dumb suzie kolbert thing tells me that you have nothing.....just drop it.
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]

umm - because baby brady blew off beauty suzy, I do have something.  Apparently his bad attitude yesterday is a part of a new thing. 

Maybe Gisele's hormone swings are difficult for Tom.  He never did experience the actual pregnancy with his first child.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton? : I realize that.  I just don't remember seeing that come from Brady - just a recent thing that was observed.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

I have seen it before......that should not be shocking, seeing how competitive he is....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]This is very interesting.  What Bubba is saying here is throw a little adversity at Brady and he throws a fit.

Yeah because Brady has never faced adversity until now

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton? : umm - because baby brady blew off beauty suzy, I do have something.  Apparently his bad attitude yesterday is a part of a new thing.  Maybe Gisele's hormone swings are difficult for Tom.  He never did experience the actual pregnancy with his first child.

Huh?  Oh, please....I think that you are having a problem with someone politely saying no, that makes your reach so pathetic.....

Brady still never threw his teammates under a bus after a loss.....SHAME ON MANNING!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

In Response to Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton?:
    [QUOTE]I realize that Brady works hard and is a fierce competitor - but is it my imagination or has Brady become "pouty" like Peyton? Seems like in the first two games he has clearly expressed his "frustration" with his receivers when they don't catch the ball (regardless of who's fault it is). That's the kind of stuff that we saw Peyton do in the past. Considering that we need him to be a strong leader at this time - the "pouty" attitude isn't gonna help the Patriots any - especially since Galloway and Edelman are so new to the system.

How do you know he's not "frustrated" with himself?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Wait wait wait - Zbellino just made a good point about the QB calling out protection schemes.  Maybe Manning was throwing himself under the bus.  He did say the team had protection problems.  If he was calling out the wrong protections (which is very very possible), then he was either the problem or a part of the problem.  Not nearly as bad as Brady (the wonderboy) blowing off suzy kolber in his first game back with game end heroics.  baby brady.

LOL! Nice try!  Manning said that the offesnive line did not play well...never did he say anything about himself.....NICE TRY!

You are starting to get pathetic....just like your old self.....I knew that you would once go back down this road again....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton? : Yeah because Brady has never faced adversity until now
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]
    Must be the case. 

What I find interesting is that someone like M5and10 would be happy to characterize Manning as pouty but brady as competitive.  hee hee.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton? : Must be the case.  What I find interesting is that someone like M5and10 would be happy to characterize Manning as pouty but brady as competitive.  hee hee.

You are that dumb to know that his post was sarcasm?

Brady still never threw his teammates under the bus......NEVER!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I've seen Brady get mad at his WRs on the sidelines before. It happens on all teams. So why the big deal about it now? And to compare him to Manning is ridiculous. Nobody here ever ragged on Peyton for being upset with his teammates on the sidelines. What was called out was his "blaming" them after a loss to the press! I also don't know why UD has such a problem with the Suzie Kolber thing, either. I suppose he's just trolling! Unless maybe he's got a thing for Suzie! Better get behind Broadway Joe! He was there first!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chokeme. Show chokeme's posts

You have to wonder if Brady knows the public perception of him is changing dramatically. He's becoming so much more "hollywood" than anyone could have imagined and i believe it's affecting his play. He probably feels after 3 SB's that he is bullet proof in terms of NE fans but if that is the case, he does not know/understand them very well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton?:
    [QUOTE]I realize that Brady works hard and is a fierce competitor - but is it my imagination or has Brady become "pouty" like Peyton? Seems like in the first two games he has clearly expressed his "frustration" with his receivers when they don't catch the ball (regardless of who's fault it is). That's the kind of stuff that we saw Peyton do in the past. Considering that we need him to be a strong leader at this time - the "pouty" attitude isn't gonna help the Patriots any - especially since Galloway and Edelman are so new to the system.
    There's a big difference between being angry with your own perfrormance, as brady clearly was yesterday, and throwing teammates under the bus. peyton clearly loves blaming those around him, while brady has never done that and likely never will.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton? : There's a big difference between being angry with your own perfrormance, as brady clearly was yesterday, and throwing teammates under the bus. peyton clearly loves blaming those around him, while brady has never done that and likely never will.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]
    Clearly? because he made that mistake once?

With that kind of expectation, how in the world can you back belichick?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Has Brady Become a Pouty Peyton? : How do you know he's not "frustrated" with himself?
    Posted by Roadrunner9234[/QUOTE]

At time, he was...and I thought there was a difference when he thought he was "to blame" vs. the WR.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradysbgstfan. Show bradysbgstfan's posts

Honestly, he can do whatever he wants at this point. It's wrong to say, but it's the truth. He's already made it to the top and nothing he does now can change that. He's won 3 super bowls, has a super-model wife, has enough money, will have a family, and he appears to be an outstanding citizen in society. So honestly, if he wants to become a primodonna, that's his choice. Let him criticize his receivers and throw fits, it's not a team persona I agree with, but I'm not being paid millions of dollars to Quarterback an NFL team. So all I can do is sit back and watch.

Sections
Shortcuts