Re: Has Randy Moss lost his mind?

no, what did he say?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Elaborate

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportstalk. Show sportstalk's posts

In Response to Has Randy Moss lost his mind?:
    [QUOTE]Anyone heard the press conference?
    Posted by poopsteo[/QUOTE]

Yes I think he has lost his mind.  He has contradicted himself so many times.  He should just stop talking.  What a fiasco.  I've never seen anything quite like it......bizarre is the only description that comes to mind.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss MikeReiss
    Randy Moss says if he is not offered a contract until offseason it would be a smack in the face. Says he does not want to start trouble.
    He says he is prepared to play out the season. The contract issue seems to be bothering him. "I don't want to leave here

Moss on next week's matchup with Jets: "I prided my offseason on staying off of Revis Island."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport RapSheet Randy Moss on his contract: "its already going to be headline news anyway

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

The entire room was chuckling as he left the podium. Wow weren't talking practice were we?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbrandy. Show rabbrandy's posts

Lots of rambling, translation...he wants a contract.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

He is gifted in his athleticism not his mind.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

He would like a new contract and this is his way of asking for it, big deal...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Q. why don't they just give him one now. I mean they got Tom done. Do you guys think Randy is right and they don't want him? I mean I don't know. I just didn't think his timing was good to say all that. I was shocked. I was thinking be quite Randy.

What do you guys think? Wes and Tom were fine though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I think we ought to offer the guy a contact.

The fact that he doesn't have a contract is clearly weighing heavily on him. He's played well since coming here, and he's in store for one last pay-day.

Since Mankins can't get himself together, and since the offensive line was fine without him, I say that we split the Mankins offer between Wes and Randy. Re-structure Wes's deal, and give Randy a new contract that will start next season.

Ultimately though, I'm just happy that we got the win, and I'm happy that Tom is locked-up long-term.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

whatever.  i do wish they would just TELL him if they are going to let him go or not, just to end this foolishness. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In Response to Re: Has Randy Moss lost his mind?:
    [QUOTE]I don't see whats the big deal being that we already knew he was disgruntled about his contract.
    Posted by 617AcrossDaBoard[/QUOTE]

Theres a time and a place to talk to reporters about a contract. after the first game is not the time or the place. Instead of now talking about the game, its now randys' contract. Talk about a locker room distraction.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I guess it was only time before Randy became a distraction.

He behaved (for the most part) during his first 3 years, but at some point, everyone's true colors will come out.

Either give him the contract, or tell him straight up that this is his last year.

The last thing we need right now is a locker-room distraction.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

poopsteo that is a great point you have made. I would have liked to have heard more about the game and I think someone on here mentioned the reporters are going to write what they want. Won't be to long till ESPN starts it up with this.
    Man kind of sad when they played such a good game today on both sides of the ball. I thought they looked good anyway.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

GIVE HIM A CONTRACT ALL HE HAS DONE IS PUT UP BIG NUMBERS HERE HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME AND BRADY LOVES HIM.....//SHOW HIM THE DAM MONEY

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

WHO CARES, ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO SENSATIVE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

I sense the work of Belichick here...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3404186. Show user_3404186's posts

I just thought Randy was true and spoke from his heart. He made it clear that he wants to play damn good football this year..Anything else was from a business point. I hope people take a wholistic view Randy's view. He just does not possess the sophistication of Brady in dealing with the press

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportstalk. Show sportstalk's posts

I'm guessing the talk shows have their itineraries set for tomorrow...all day all Randy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

I think there already has been and will continue to be a severe overreaction to this Randy Moss mantra, so I agree with you sweet16.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Unless we plan on taking a big-play receiver that can stretch the field, I think we need to re-sign Randy.

We could always take a Julio Jones or A.J. Green with the Raiders pick, but if we don't plan on doing that we need to keep Moss.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yeah, no thank you for resigning Moss. He's already showing signs of losing a step and worst thing is he knows it. On a couple of long throws today if it was 07 or even 08 Moss would have come down with those balls, instead they were just long incompletions. I'm not just looking at this game but look at his last 5 or 6. He's not separating and he can't seem to pick the balls out of the air like he use to. I'm sensing he realizes if he goes the entire season his value is only going to go down from where it is now. Let him whine as much as he wants but it's only hurting his stance in the end. The more he talks the more it's going to turn into a TO situation and look what happened to him after Dallas

Sections
Shortcuts