Has Teddy Bruschi forgotten the patriots way

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Has Teddy Bruschi forgotten the patriots way

I guess its the espn way.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/5446/video-bruschi-unconvinced-patriots-are-elite

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Teddy Bruschi has forgotten the patriots resilience way

He is doing what he is paid to do. Let him do it with integrity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

He's just doing his job, it would be easy for him to say that they're an elite team, but honestly all that the Pats have done their last 2 games are beat 2 horrible teams.  They won convincingly, which is all they could do.  It would have been nice if they could have demonstrated a running game against Tampa, but the field conditions at Wembly have always been horrible.

I personally believe that Brady is back, but I still want to see how the defense handles elite offenses.  I'm sorry if I wasn't convinced by playing back to back teams, who changed there starting quarterbacks soon after playing us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Teddy Bruschi has forgotten the patriots resilience way:

Moss, lets not try and make something out of nothing. Tedy has just echoed the thought of most Patriot fans and probably BB and Brady as well. We did just stomp out 2 terrible teams and we did what we were supposed to do. The real test is coming up in November and that will show us whether or not we are "Elite". We all know this to be true. Why would you ever try and couple Tedy Bruschi's comments with the obvious B.S of normal espn commentators? Are you suggesting that Tedy Bruschi is not a Patriots fan? You really think Bruschi a true Patriot has forgotten the Patriots resilient way? C'mon buddy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

Also, the WR depth on this team scares me.  If Tate can be productive that would go along way in helping that, but he and Brady need some time to get used to each other from what I saw last week with Brady undertrowing him on a deep ball.  The way I see it though, the Pats have 2 legit WR's then Aiken (special teams ace) and Tate (rookie WR coming off of major knee surgery).

Could the Pats possibly go out a sign a WR off the street if they need to?  I don't think that they're sold on Nunn since they would have probably brought him in by now given the depth issues if they thought as highly of him as alot of us seem to.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Teddy Bruschi has forgotten the patriots resilience way:
    In Response to Teddy Bruschi has forgotten the patriots resilience way : Moss, lets not try and make something out of nothing. Tedy has just echoed the thought of most Patriot fans and probably BB and Brady as well. We did just stomp out 2 terrible teams and we did what we were supposed to do. The real test is coming up in November and that will show us whether or not we are "Elite". We all know this to be true. Why would you ever try and couple Tedy Bruschi's comments with the obvious B.S of normal espn commentators? Are you suggesting that Tedy Bruschi is not a Patriots fan? You really think Bruschi a true Patriot has forgotten the Patriots resilient way? C'mon buddy!
    Posted by TrueChamp
    you did notice i put it must be the espn way?most things i post,dosent mean i agree,or disagree with it,but to just trigger debates and conversations.I know teddy is a patriot,through,and through.but there are times i hate to see ex players say some of the negative things they do about there teams,especially if they are no more then a year apart.i agree an analyst job is to call what they see.but if it was me.i would have also added,the pats are getting better every week,brady,and his receivers timeing are getting better,and stuff that in espn,s face.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

Re: Has Teddy Bruschi forgotten the patriots way

Speaking of his timing with receivers, is there any update on Moss?  He looked unsteady after the shot that he took last week.  Then later in the game he was limping a bit.  I assume if it was anything serious I would have heard about it by now...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I'm not convinced that Brady is back.  They had two terrible teams that didn't have any rush.  Also, with a weak running game and a questionable pass rush I think that Bruschi is right on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Has Teddy Bruschi forgotten the patriots way:

Unfortunately I'm not convinced the Patriots are elite either. If the Pats can beat either Indy or the Saints on the road it will make me feel a lot better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Buds. Show Buds's posts

Ask yourselves, if Tedy was still in a Pats uniform and the question was posed to him in front of his locker, what would he have said?  Answer:  he wpould have said the the exact same thing.  Because it is the Patriot Way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

All Theo did was say what the majority of Pats fans have been saying all week. I looked at a poll on the next 5 games, and what our record is going to be. The majority of the vote went to 3-2, I'm guessing the 2 losses are against The Colts and Saints.

Everyone thinks we are paper tigers, but when we go 5-0, the wagon will need to add new seats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittycat6969. Show kittycat6969's posts

I have read that Teddy predicted the Pats to go 12-4.  Considering the challenging road ahead that would get us into the playoffs.  With Brady and revamped defense we could beat anyone anywhere.  I really believe we would be undefeated if Tom didn't experience problems with his early season mechanics. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joegunn. Show joegunn's posts

Come on people.  Bruschi has not forgotten the Patriots Way.  I guarantee what Bruschi said is similar to what Belichik has been telling his team these last few weeks.  They didn't put up 50+ points against Denver or even the Jets.  They have a couple of big tests coming up against Miami and in Indy and the Saints soon after that.  If they get through these next key games and stay healthy you all can start calling this team elite.  They are close but have some work to do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Whats' wrong with what Teddy said? I completely agree with him. As I've mentioned in my last two report cards, Pats fans should not get too excited over the blowout wins against the NFL bottom feeders. To be an elite team, a team must beat elite teams...and be able to win on the road. Who have the Patriots beaten? When was the last time they've beaten a top team on the road? They must show more to "earn their spurs". They've got a great opportunity to do just that during the next 5 games.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

I didn't even have to read the article to know that TB didn't say anything any Pats fan who has common sense & is realistic at where our team is right now...on the possible upswing! What that means is, when you describe the current defense as revamped/youth movement/improving, it DOES NOT = an ELITE TEAM!

We are on our way back there, but just like any NFL team, the Pats need to show & prove it the remaining games of the season!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thezeeman. Show thezeeman's posts

No. Tedy is just being "Coach". There is not way Coach would let the team think that they don't have something to prove.  And getting better every week is what Coach preaches. And it is was Tedy practiced.

So, there will be not resting on success until the Super Bowl is won.

Good for you, Tedy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-pats-fan. Show can-pats-fan's posts

Give your head a shake Moss.  He is speaking the truth, just what we would expect from Teddy.  He has to be objective and I think he is.  Remember we should have 3 losses under our belts if not for a Buffalo meltdown.  Hold the parade for a couple of weeks.  The next 4 games will be the true test.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

They played 2 terrible teams and blew them out. That does not make them elite. If they split Indy or the Saints on the road then I will put them right up there. If they were to lose to Miami going off the bye then what are they?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

In Response to Re: Has Teddy Bruschi forgotten the patriots way:
    They played 2 terrible teams and blew them out. That does not make them elite. If they split Indy or the Saints on the road then I will put them right up there. If they were to lose to Miami going off the bye then what are they?
    Posted by tompenny

Then they are doing what every team has done coming back from the London game.  Not necessarily the Dolphins mind you but in losing their first game back.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Teddy is smacking the Patriots in the mouth...

If he was on the team he would be doing the same thing

He is challenging them to be better than 95-7 on 0 - 13 teams

Every day I go to work and challenege myself

HE IS DOING THE DE A FAVOR

I gaurantee M-Wthr, Jerod, Fork and all the other beast we grabbed this year like Butler, Chung, Bodden and McGowan are writing this on the wall

They'll all be saying TEDDY WE ARE better there YOUR UNIT

This is football not politics

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

If he is for the Pats he has no value. Just getting paid, he has earned it

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

This team is not elite yet.  We will know where they stand by december.  It all starts with Miami this sunday.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Teddy is smacking the Patriots in the mouth... If he was on the team he would be doing the same thing He is challenging them to be better than 95-7 on 0 - 13 teams Every day I go to work and challenege myself HE IS DOING THE DE A FAVOR I gaurantee M-Wthr, Jerod, Fork and all the other beast we grabbed this year like Butler, Chung, Bodden and McGowan are writing this on the wall They'll all be saying TEDDY WE ARE better there YOUR UNIT This is football not politics
    Posted by tagandtrade

I agree.

Just because he doesn't pile on praise, doesn't mean he's "forgotten the Patriot way."

The Patriot way isn't blowing sunshine up people's a*s*s*e*s.  It's motivating a team to continue to improve throughout the year.

If you ask me, the ESPN guys who hate the Patriots but pile on the praise anyway as poseurs who know that guys like Rodney Harrison thrived on doubt are the ones who do the Pats the most harm.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Sounds like he is simply publicizing the sentiment inside the Pats locker room.

Chill out Moss.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Sounds like he is simply publicizing the sentiment inside the Pats locker room. Chill out Moss.
    Posted by Caesar1177
    im not worried about it.like i said before,i will post things just to get a debate,or conversation.rather if im beleiveing something,or not.i know where teddy,s heart is.i know the pats are not elite yet.i would have liked it better if it came from schlereths mouth instead.

Sections
Shortcuts