has Vollmer taken a visit with anyone yet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

has Vollmer taken a visit with anyone yet?

really quiet, leads me to believe he cant pass a physical yet

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: has Vollmer taken a visit with anyone yet?

I haven't read anything.  Your explanation is definitely feasible.  Another possibility is that there isn't as much interest as we thought there would be a la Talib.  I'm sure we'll know more in the coming days.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I guess Suggs was right. Not only do all NFL players hate the pats, they dont want anything to do with ex players!  hahaaaaa

Seriously though, the longer he is on the market, the better for us. If he has no other suitors, BB will fleece him and have him playing for 3million next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I guess Suggs was right. Not only do all NFL players hate the pats, they dont want anything to do with ex players!  hahaaaaa

Seriously though, the longer he is on the market, the better for us. If he has no other suitors, BB will fleece him and have him playing for 3million next year.

I'd love to be fleeced for 3 million next year. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I haven't read anything.  Your explanation is definitely feasible.  Another possibility is that there isn't as much interest as we thought there would be a la Talib.  I'm sure we'll know more in the coming days.

An Eagles Forum stated that he was going to visit, but that was March 15th.  Have not seen anything else nor can I confirm the visit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

better watch out for the Dolphins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

There was something earlier about needing another month before passing a physical, but you would think teams would have brought him in to interview.

It has been pretty slow with RTs and really for OL. A couple of big signings the first day, Long a few days ago and nothing else, adn few reported visits even.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Winston and Moore both visiting the Phins