Hate to say "I Told You So!!!!!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: Hate to say "I Told You So!!!!!"

Funny, totally agree with it.  Very creative way of saying LM is a bust.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

OK Nostradamus.I do believe u also said that Laura was at best Kevin Faulks replacement.Kevin Faulk has been 2 things that Ms. Moron-ney will never be.DURABLE and CLUTCH. Cut our losses now and find a back to groom.I'm freaking tired of Maroney's smoke and mirror act.He is nothing more than a snake oil salemans who shows flashes of promise only to sell u a bottle of useless c.r.a.p.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Answer me this. Who's fault is it that he got picked in the first round? Not his. Just like everyone jumping JD Drew making 14mil a year. Who's fault is it he got paid that much? Not his. Sure the guy isnt Adrian Peterson or Walter Payton but he is a serviceable back. Had he started the entire year he would have been an 1,100 yard rusher with around 12-13 TD's. Thats not to bad on this team that doesnt power run the ball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Funny but I don't remember any of these so called Flashes :)  I believe he had 1 big game 3 years ago against the Bungles and that's it.........I can't even remember the last time he had a 100 yard game.  He suxs and has always sucked.  First round Mega Bust.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

The punishment is way too lenient in my honest, unbiased, opinion. He deserves to be banished to the XFL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Wow! No love for Laurence. Granted he's not a hof candidate but with two good games to finish the season, he would have been close to 1000 yards. His fumble Sunday, after looking at the replay, should have been a touchdown. You could see the ball drop straight down and it hit the goal line. Touchdown!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i stand by all Patriots.  except kaczur who is terriblle. 

Maroney will bounce back, just dont give him the ball at the goalline.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

If he goes to Houston next year...we'll be saying "I knew he could play"  albeit in a Kubiak stretch system. The Pat's need a Beanie for a few more rings.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

Well at least we are not paying him a lot,he can always help tom hitch up his pants.Must draft running back in second round.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

how many times has our favorite son TB thrown an interception in the EZ this year? come on would we trade TB for that. No

laura is probably on borrowed time, unless he becomes a stud in the playoffs.

BB needs to draft 3 bulldozer RBs next year and let the vets go, except for faulk.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

posted at 12/28/2009 8:13 PM EST

First: 3/19/2008
    Last: 12/28/2009

LOL, Im sorry I thought you said you were standing by Maroney, well if you are then in that case please help him carry his bags from the locker room to some team on the west coast.
    Get a grip, he stinks!
    i stand by all Patriots.  except kaczur who is terriblle. 

Maroney will bounce back, just dont give him the ball at the goalline.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Is this the BJGE group? I think the benching yesterday was about more than the drop. He was clearly in. BB did'nt think he was wasting his time in the weekly meetings. BB knew he had Morris on the pine and Fred getting stronger by the day. I did like Connolly @ FB. You have to see he makes a hole that Morris was not. Ditto on Kaczur