Have I been blocked?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Have I been blocked?

Nope, apparently you weren't awesome enough to get banned.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Have I been blocked?:
    Well good cause coming up with another tag is a pain in the a ss
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Yeah, I don't know how people maintain these multiple personas.  I just read this board for a while before signing up because I really didn't want another username and password in my life.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Well good cause coming up with another tag is a pain in the a ss
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Hey Killa! I too had several responses to posts deleted yesterday and this morning. I thought I was rather civil. Guess somebody got their panties in bunch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

No, I can't see this post ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Have I been blocked?:
    I know I can check by signing out but then i have to remember my pass word and all that so can anyone tell me if they can still see my posts? Cause some got removed yesterday so now im wondering if they banned me for being too awesome LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Nope sorry, you are still here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Have I been blocked? : Yeah, I don't know how people maintain these multiple personas.  I just read this board for a while before signing up because I really didn't want another username and password in my life.
    Posted by shenanigan

I was gone from here roughly a month ago, for the two months prior to that.  My computer pretty much blew-up, So I eventually borrowed my brother's labtop...BUT, When I went to sign in here, It wouldn't allow me to.  It didn't say that My username and/or password wasn't found, Instead- It allowed me to "Sign In" but I couldn't "Log-In", and/or "Log-In" but never "Sign-In."  To make an uninteresting story not short, I figured that I had posted something ambiguously offensive in some unerring way, What? Who Knows?  Either way, I figured IF "They" (whomever "they" is- IF "They" wanted me off, Then F-I-N-E; I would subsequently "Take my Exile" like a man, Until the almighty powers that be figured "I had Had Enough", OR that the confusing and altogether arbitrary allotment of time which someone gets banned for, Was Then Finally Up.

Yup, I maturely concluded that: IF you're not gonna let me play with ALL your toys, THEN No- I'm not comin' over your house at all...And yea- We're not best friends forever ANYmore...  So after I came to that final theory, I realized that I STILL wanted to play with My Good Bud...and their fun toys, And So: No- It didn't matter whether or not "I was gonna take it Like a Man," Because I was already bein' a baby about it...

SO after THAT, I figured I would simply do what the trolls do:  Create a new E-Mail Address AND then Create a brand new BDC Account.  Ultimately, I realized that I'd have problems going down that route...  The first being:  It took me until roughly Age 27 to get an E-Mail Address, and yea-My father created it for me (Yea, Scr#w you'all...That's Right, I SAID it).  The second was that:  My screen name @ BDC was/is fully "LazarusintheSanatorium"; Which, I BELIEVE, Upon this BDC Messageboard changed formats a few years ago, Happened to PRECISELY be the exact number of syllables alotted within a screen-name (to this however, I'm unsure as it stands currently).   YET, IF it actually IS, Then:  What could I possibly do?  "LazarusTheSanatorium"?  That'd be ridiculous...  "LazarusInSanatorium"?  It's just- idk...Not as good; I wouldn't feel complete.  I remember on the old BDC Messagboard, which had even fewer syllable spaces for your screenname.  I used EVERY last one, To be:  "LazarusInDaSan."  Sometimes we regret our past...No Possible way that I was goin' back to that world of lesser syllables.  I have my pride, ya know? 

In the end- FINALLY, I figured that:  Even though I was a baby, I could STILL take my banning like a Man...or at the bare minimum, Under the flowered pink veil of feigning "being a man."  So ultimately, THAT is PRECISELY what I concluded and did...for all of 2 and a half hours.  At which point I called my brother, whom I had borrowed this labtop from, and I tearfully explained the situation (I believe I took most of it in stride, although for the far greater part I was weeping and licking the kitchen floor for most of the phone call). 

In the end however, EVERYthing turned out right:  Well,...after my brother told me: "I turned the pop-blocker & first site allotted "Cookies" BOTH off on the computer, and Most of the time 1 or both have ta be on In many Messageboard web-sites."  Then see, I tried it...and it worked.  "See," my brother said, "Don'tcha feel better: Now, you're just a cry-baby, a whiner, an id!ot, and STILL not a man...But you can log-on to BDC."  In ALL though, I'd like to think that IF not a personal Victory for Myself, then at the very least- I'd like to think that I beat BDC into a stalemate with my toughness...bottom tier, Pyrrhic Victory for me, right?  I mean we all can admit at least that, right? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

I had to change mine.i loved my 1000 plus posts.now i have to sign in in two diffrent places to get on here.its crazy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

It's not about being blocked killa. From what I understand it's about being able to fight off the blocks and get to the ball. You've done well this time, they're not fast enough for you.