Have Newfound Respect for Stephen A.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Have Newfound Respect for Stephen A.

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/boston/

Bout time someone at ESPN said things like this.  

[/QUOTE]

So when u like or agree with what he says you "respect" him...if you don't you don't

yeah got it

Undecided

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Bayless is actually more accurate here. It's exactly what I said. The irony of Smith's statement is that the wrinkle, whatever it was, worked. 

NE had few answers for whatever Houston was doing with the blitz in the first half. I think Brady was hit 5 times, hurried 7 tmes and sacked once in the first half.

Then they adjusted the protection and won. The Texans have a nasty defense, Ne was better. 

If NE had been spying it might have been apparent from the first snap ... don't you think?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bayless is actually more accurate here. It's exactly what I said. The irony of Smith's statement is that the wrinkle, whatever it was, worked. 

NE had few answers for whatever Houston was doing with the blitz in the first half. I think Brady was hit 5 times, hurried 7 tmes and sacked once in the first half.

Then they adjusted the protection and won. The Texans have a nasty defense, Ne was better. 

If NE had been spying it might have been apparent from the first snap ... don't you think?

[/QUOTE]

ol skipper also picked Auburn over Alabama

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So when u like or agree with what he says you "respect" him...if you don't you don't

yeah got it

Undecided

[/QUOTE]

99% of his stuff, as is Bayless's, is drama ridden garbage. But, stunningly, each made good points and called it like it was for once.

The Spygate witch hunt crap was just that: Crap.

A jealous Jets franchise looking for ways to try to take down NE, lying about what happened, using ex jets employee Goodell, and the media swarmed like buzzards creating more and more lies as they went.

That was not the first or last time two franchises would be involved in some kind of a tiff like that.

The Raiders/Broncos or Broncos/Chargers feuds are infamous.  Bears/Packers as well.

Meanwhile, Tomlin affects a play by stepping out into the field to force Jones inward, to help his player make a tackle and we see nothing, 96 hours later from Goodell.

What a joke.

[/QUOTE]

one difference with Tomlin tho: he admitted his error and took full responsibilty for it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ol skipper also picked Auburn over Alabama

[/QUOTE]

Did he? I just picked the college from Alabama.Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah got it

Undecided

[/QUOTE]

99% of his stuff, as is Bayless's, is drama ridden garbage. But, stunningly, each made good points and called it like it was for once.

A jealous Jets franchise looking for ways to try to take down NE, lying about what happened, using ex jets employee Goodell, and the media swarmed like buzzards creating more and more lies as they went.

That was not the first or last time two franchises would be involved in some kind of a tiff like that.

The Raiders/Broncos or Broncos/Chargers feuds are infamous.  Bears/Packers as well.

Meanwhile, Tomlin affects a play by stepping out into the field to force Jones inward, to help his player make a tackle and we see nothing, 96 hours later from Goodell.

What a joke.

[/QUOTE]

one difference with Tomlin tho: he admitted his error and took full responsibilty for it

[/QUOTE]

Belichik did that too. Still, the most over-hyped story in sports in my lifetime. The procedural implications of where you tape signals from are so unimportant in the scheme of what happens on the field. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah got it

Undecided

[/QUOTE]

What a joke.

[/QUOTE]

As for the Tomling thing the are going to fine him maybe 6 figures and take away 1st round draft pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah got it

Undecided

[/QUOTE]

What a joke.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just because he admitted his mistake . A rule was broken and now a penalty needs to be forced. I'm not sure but is Tomlin on the rules committee. I'm probably wrong but I thought i was told that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ESPN is an agenda driven garbage channel that hates the Patriots and RKarp should be embarrassed to work for them.

Unless they have an opinon that you agree with, Rusty.  Then they're credible.

You're such a fraud.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Who's the smokin' hot chic in the middle?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

yeah got it

Undecided

[/QUOTE]

Oh Puleeze Gints, Smith admitted that because he was a "New Yawker" he was predisposed to not like much about Boston area teams.  Yet he was willing to man up and say what the dumb sack of s from the Texans said was garbage.  So yes, Smith earned some respect today.

On the topic of respect, I used to think that Giant fans were a step above idiotic Jet fans.  But you have proved me wrong.   

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ESPN is an agenda driven garbage channel that hates the Patriots and RKarp should be embarrassed to work for them.

You're such a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

ESPN does hate the pats starting with Tom Jackson . But I watched on espn this 4 year old girl name every member of the Seahawks team she even knew the full back and pronounced the kickers name was totally funny. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're such a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

You nailed it NOS.  I lost count of how many times Rusty comes here and bashes ESPN and then when he agrees with him he will be the first to post a thread about it.  The guy is a real piece of crap work!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're such a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

ESPN does hate the pats starting with Tom Jackson . But I watched on espn this 4 year old girl name every member of the Seahawks team she even knew the full back and pronounced the kickers name was totally funny. 

[/QUOTE]

I find this funny ... outside of New England everyone thinks ESPN serves the New England and New York teams exclusively. 

Perspective is hilarious. 

I've heard cracks about Bristol, CT numerous times. 

Frankly, I don't see an agenda at all. They hype things and talk about the Pats a lot, but that is the burden of success.  Whether I'm watching in Texas, Chicago, or New Orleans people alwyas seem to have a rooting interest for or against NE. He17, after the Saints game, it's the most watched game in this city.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Because this topic is stupid, here's something actually enjoyable.

Obviously Skip Bayliss is a clown.

Here's Mark Cuban destroying him live in studio.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Because this topic is stupid, here's something actually enjoyable.

Obviously Skip Bayliss is a clown.

Here's Mark Cuban destroying him live in studio.

[/QUOTE]

Oh man, that has to be epic.  You don't F with Cuban.  I will have to check this out later.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I am a fraud because I know their agendas? I am a fraud because even they can't back these nonsensical, annual and never-ending Spygate charges?

Did you ever think that the claims starting in 2007 were fraudulent, moron?  Take your field hockey stick and your skirt and get back to fanboy Bruins board, Handy.

Toolchest.

[/QUOTE]

No, you're a fraud because you bash ESPN for their hatred of the Pats and you bash RKarp for working for ESPN, yet any time they say something that agrees with your point of view, you applaud their correct stance.

You're a fraud and everyone except Tearful-Goodbye-C knows it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

this thread is a little hypocritical... but anyways like zbellino said espn just overkills anything that is hyped. so jameis winston, broncos all that is all you ever hear about. oh and the heat. them too. they talk pats some but only about how we're the 'model franchise' thats all i ever hear

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts