Have Newfound Respect for Stephen A.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Have Newfound Respect for Stephen A.

Bottom line: A guy from a disaster of a team took the cheap shot to take the focus away from what a disaster he is playing for.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've never seen one human at ESPN scoff at what Spygate was.   They all were programmed to back it and push it.

If I remember correctly, Sean Salisbury was fired soon after he called a farce.  He was kind of a tool but he was also a very intelligent analyst and very honest.

[/QUOTE]

Or maybe the truth?

NEW YORK (CBS) Sean Salisbury has finally come clean.

Photo: Sean Salisburyrews.

The former ESPN football analyst admitted to taking a cellphone picture of his genitals and showing the image to co-workers at a bar in 2006, according to USA Today.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10068051

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"one difference with Tomlin tho: he admitted his error and took full responsibilty for it"

Umm...no. I respect Tomlin but it appears from everything I have seen he did it intentionally. He did not say that afterwards, he pretended like it was just some accident he showed up on the field of play. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

phony tfb

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/boston/

Bout time someone at ESPN said things like this.  

[/QUOTE]

So when u like or agree with what he says you "respect" him...if you don't you don't

yeah got it

Undecided

[/QUOTE]

99% of his stuff, as is Bayless's, is drama ridden garbage. But, stunningly, each made good points and called it like it was for once.

The Spygate witch hunt crap was just that: Crap.

A jealous Jets franchise looking for ways to try to take down NE, lying about what happened, using ex jets employee Goodell, and the media swarmed like buzzards creating more and more lies as they went.

That was not the first or last time two franchises would be involved in some kind of a tiff like that.

The Raiders/Broncos or Broncos/Chargers feuds are infamous.  Bears/Packers as well.

Meanwhile, Tomlin affects a play by stepping out into the field to force Jones inward, to help his player make a tackle and we see nothing, 96 hours later from Goodell.

What a joke.

[/QUOTE] One things for sure if BB had pulled that stunt against the Jets, BB would be fined a zillion dollars and the Patriots would probably have to forfeit their 3 SB wins! Or maybe Goodstink would just take away their draft choices away again! He's nothing more than a puppet for the Hess family!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Stephen A gets it most the time.  Bayless, not so much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bayless is actually more accurate here. It's exactly what I said. The irony of Smith's statement is that the wrinkle, whatever it was, worked. 

NE had few answers for whatever Houston was doing with the blitz in the first half. I think Brady was hit 5 times, hurried 7 tmes and sacked once in the first half.

Then they adjusted the protection and won. The Texans have a nasty defense, Ne was better. 

If NE had been spying it might have been apparent from the first snap ... don't you think?

[/QUOTE]

What most people don't get is that "spying is done everyday of everyweek inthe NFL."  Its called looking at game films.  BB has done this since he was in diapers.

It is irrational to call spying against the rules until you define spying as using a camera on the field in the game which didn't happen.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So when u like or agree with what he says you "respect" him...if you don't you don't

yeah got it

Undecided

[/QUOTE]

Oh Puleeze Gints, Smith admitted that because he was a "New Yawker" he was predisposed to not like much about Boston area teams.  Yet he was willing to man up and say what the dumb sack of s from the Texans said was garbage.  So yes, Smith earned some respect today.

On the topic of respect, I used to think that Giant fans were a step above idiotic Jet fans.  But you have proved me wrong.   

[/QUOTE]

We Jints fans are quite a few steps above! and u know this -me included

my post was pointing out the hypocracy in rusty's ESPN take-had zero to do with what Smith said or his supposed anti-NE bias...so once again u have pulled a boner 

btw i am always suspicious of those who say "puleeze"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Umm, me being stunned those two drama clowns got something right for once is me being a fraud?  I wish that could somehow make sense for you, but it doesn't. Why? You're a moron.

You're a moron because you don't know what the word means, apparently.

ESPN is the fraud, not me. If they can't support Antonio Smith, that should tell you all you need to know about what the backbone of the Spygate claims originally were, moron. They led the charge on Spygate, imbecile.

Get it?

YOU are the fraud and hate when I am right. It drives you beserk.   Say, hey, do ya think Jagr will learn to backheck or not float the blue line before he turns 45? bawh

[/QUOTE]

No, you are a fraud because you act like spygate didn't happen.

Guess what, belicheat cheated and got slapped on the wrist.

The facts are the facts no matter how you try to avoid them.

[/QUOTE]

The fact is that you have not stated the facts and are a scurrilous and indecent liar.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

what Smith said or his supposed anti-NE bias...

[/QUOTE]

Ahh, jints, Smith admitted he was from NY and had bias from what I saw.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's like being in here on the day after Brady threw that INT in the endzone to end the game. He admitted his feet weren't set and it was just a horrible throw BUT

you guys went on and on and on

[/QUOTE]

Oh just dry up you phony loser. The vast majority of fans and media cried foul on that call, you twit. Brady was simply avoiding controversy. You don't have an honest bone in your body.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah got it

Undecided

[/QUOTE]

Oh Puleeze Gints, Smith admitted that because he was a "New Yawker" he was predisposed to not like much about Boston area teams.  Yet he was willing to man up and say what the dumb sack of s from the Texans said was garbage.  So yes, Smith earned some respect today.

On the topic of respect, I used to think that Giant fans were a step above idiotic Jet fans.  But you have proved me wrong.   

[/QUOTE]

We Jints fans are quite a few steps above! and u know this -me included

[/QUOTE]

I have said as much previously. But this onemanbanned goofball implies he is a jints fan from his not so cryptic hints. Very doubtful he is. Because he stinks jets fan through and through.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"one difference with Tomlin tho: he admitted his error and took full responsibilty for it"

Umm...no. I respect Tomlin but it appears from everything I have seen he did it intentionally. He did not say that afterwards, he pretended like it was just some accident he showed up on the field of play. 

[/QUOTE]

first he admitted and took full responsibility in the post game press conference

second it wasn't intentional as far as i could see-it looked just like he said it did: he was watching the play on the big scoreboard and he was walking as he was doing so and he stepped onto the field inadvertently and then jumped out of the way-probably because he saw it on screen or someone yelled to him or he felt it coming-and he didn't impede the players progress that i could see

now what the Jets coach on the sidelines did last yr or the yr before-that was obviously intentional as the play was coming towards him not behind his back like Tomlin and he stuck he knee out at just the right moment which did indeed knock the player over and out of the play

nope i think it was unintentional as Tomiln described it and yes he fully came forward with it at the post game conference

i think if it were bellichick you would be agreeing with my assessment

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah got it

Undecided

[/QUOTE]

99% of his stuff, as is Bayless's, is drama ridden garbage. But, stunningly, each made good points and called it like it was for once.

The Spygate witch hunt crap was just that: Crap.

A jealous Jets franchise looking for ways to try to take down NE, lying about what happened, using ex jets employee Goodell, and the media swarmed like buzzards creating more and more lies as they went.

That was not the first or last time two franchises would be involved in some kind of a tiff like that.

The Raiders/Broncos or Broncos/Chargers feuds are infamous.  Bears/Packers as well.

Meanwhile, Tomlin affects a play by stepping out into the field to force Jones inward, to help his player make a tackle and we see nothing, 96 hours later from Goodell.

What a joke.

[/QUOTE] One things for sure if BB had pulled that stunt against the Jets, BB would be fined a zillion dollars and the Patriots would probably have to forfeit their 3 SB wins! Or maybe Goodstink would just take away their draft choices away again! He's nothing more than a puppet for the Hess family!

[/QUOTE]

"BOZO" says it all

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i give you points above for the use of "scurrilous" babe...a good word not used enough!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i have never heard this but will take u at ur word

Rusty i wouldn't take if you paid me!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts