Have Newfound Respect for Stephen A.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

Re: Have Newfound Respect for Stephen A.

In response to OneManBanned's comment:

]The fact is that you have not stated the facts and are a scurrilous and indecent liar.

Not quite, sparky.

The FACT is belicheat broke the rules.

The FACT is he and the cheatriots were reprimanded with a slap on the wrist.

Is that all you jets fans can argue or hang on too? ... Until you come up with solid evidence to prove your claim that the pats have cheated against the texans it's a non issue if not a joke lol... Sadly these jets fans on here can't separate themselves from the reality of their unfortunate plight to the deranged and delusional state of mind and because of their teams absolute failure and depravity this has brought about an extreme obsession and jealousy for the pats success and whatever they are doing  so enough said end of story for these jests fans here lol.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Steven A said the Jet call was wrong

Steven A said this knucklehead was wrong

Steven A - is not my cup of tea but I think he has credibility, doesnt mean

i will agree with him very time - but he is ok

there are a lot of pat bashers on espn and nfl.net - however some are good too

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:

]The fact is that you have not stated the facts and are a scurrilous and indecent liar.

Not quite, sparky.

The FACT is belicheat broke the rules.

The FACT is he and the cheatriots were reprimanded with a slap on the wrist.

The FACT is, NFL rules are broken in virtually every single game by every single team. The NFL doesn't term that cheating like you do, liar.

And the rest of your belching is simply made up BS, fool

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

why hasn't that FG call been called again this year???????..........only happened that one time in the Pats -Jets game in OT ......and then never again?................amazing

• You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

why hasn't that FG call been called again this year???????..........only happened that one time in the Pats -Jets game in OT ......and then never again?................amazing

Iceman, my guess is that no team has employed that scheme since the Pats were made a  example for everyone to see (unless you've seen anyone do it?)

In my opinion THAT little sequence of events is far more suspicious than the nonsense this clown Smith is insinuating

• This post has been removed.

• Sections
    Shortcuts