Have Newfound Respect for Stephen A.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

Re: Have Newfound Respect for Stephen A.

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

]The fact is that you have not stated the facts and are a scurrilous and indecent liar.

[/QUOTE]

Not quite, sparky.

The FACT is belicheat broke the rules.

The FACT is he and the cheatriots were reprimanded with a slap on the wrist.

[/QUOTE]

Is that all you jets fans can argue or hang on too? ... Until you come up with solid evidence to prove your claim that the pats have cheated against the texans it's a non issue if not a joke lol... Sadly these jets fans on here can't separate themselves from the reality of their unfortunate plight to the deranged and delusional state of mind and because of their teams absolute failure and depravity this has brought about an extreme obsession and jealousy for the pats success and whatever they are doing  so enough said end of story for these jests fans here lol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Steven A said the Jet call was wrong

Steven A said this knucklehead was wrong

Steven A - is not my cup of tea but I think he has credibility, doesnt mean

i will agree with him very time - but he is ok

there are a lot of pat bashers on espn and nfl.net - however some are good too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

]The fact is that you have not stated the facts and are a scurrilous and indecent liar.

[/QUOTE]

Not quite, sparky.

The FACT is belicheat broke the rules.

The FACT is he and the cheatriots were reprimanded with a slap on the wrist.

[/QUOTE]

The FACT is, NFL rules are broken in virtually every single game by every single team. The NFL doesn't term that cheating like you do, liar.

And the rest of your belching is simply made up BS, fool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

why hasn't that FG call been called again this year???????..........only happened that one time in the Pats -Jets game in OT ......and then never again?................amazing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

why hasn't that FG call been called again this year???????..........only happened that one time in the Pats -Jets game in OT ......and then never again?................amazing

[/QUOTE]

Iceman, my guess is that no team has employed that scheme since the Pats were made a  example for everyone to see (unless you've seen anyone do it?)

In my opinion THAT little sequence of events is far more suspicious than the nonsense this clown Smith is insinuating

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/boston/

Bout time someone at ESPN said things like this.  

[/QUOTE]

ESPN is an agenda driven garbage channel that hates the Patriots and RKarp should be embarrassed to work for them.

Unless they have an opinon that you agree with, Rusty.  Then they're credible.

You're such a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

sounds a lot like Tony Mazz and 98.5 The Score

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

this thread is a little hypocritical... but anyways like zbellino said espn just overkills anything that is hyped. so jameis winston, broncos all that is all you ever hear about. oh and the heat. them too. they talk pats some but only about how we're the 'model franchise' thats all i ever hear

[/QUOTE]

Umm, how is the thread "hypocritical"?  I am stunned each moron who plays a role in that seat of theirs, finally got something right.

Antonio Smith's lunacy is so awkward and so bad, even those two idiots who are paid to disagree, had to disagree at the absurdity of this spying crap.

Get it?

Don't try so hard, kids.  

The 2007 season in NE was attacked by the media and the fake stories leading up to SB 42 with all the lies were a distraction to the team in SB 42. 

The whole claim was a fraud.  It continues as such that even ESPN can't get behind how awkward it is.

[/QUOTE]

You sure do love that word awkward.  Did someone ask you to try to use it as frequently as possible?  You just don't really seem to understand how to use it.

Awkward is when your grandmother walks in on you while you have your playing "dress up"with your blow dolls and you fumble over your explanation as to why you don't have any clothes on.  Awkward is when your grandmothers boyfriend asks you why he never sees you with any girls and you tell him you have a girlfriend, but she lives in Canada and then he just stares at you and doesn't say a word. 

Your Welcome.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/boston/

Bout time someone at ESPN said things like this.  

[/QUOTE]

ESPN is an agenda driven garbage channel that hates the Patriots and RKarp should be embarrassed to work for them.

Unless they have an opinon that you agree with, Rusty.  Then they're credible.

You're such a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

You nailed it NOS.  I lost count of how many times Rusty comes here and bashes ESPN and then when he agrees with him he will be the first to post a thread about it.  The guy is a real piece of crap work!

[/QUOTE]

If I say "about time ESPN admits what a fraud the premise is" how is that not me waiting over 6 years for ESPN to finally come clean with any talking head and admit how ridiculous it sounds?

It only took a talking head or two to step back and realize how much of a witch hunt Spygate was, to the point, the jealousy by other players and teams, still awkwardly lives.

So awkward, of all outlets, ESPN calls out the tool in Houston.

If it wasn't him it was James Harrison or Turdell Suggs or even Harbaugh, 2 years ago. ESPN has finally called out a jealous, loser kind of an individual.

Me pointing that out is nothing more than notating history.

NAry A Clue nailed nothing. The only thing he is nailing is his Jeremy Jacobs doll.

[/QUOTE]

Again with the awkward?  Please just look up the word.  

Awkward is when you record yourself singing and dancing to Bieber's new song and post it on youtube thinking that it will impress your fat cousin, but then she puts it on afor everyone at Thanksgiving dinner.