Have Patriots' Fans Turned on Randy Moss?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

Re: Have Patriots' Fans Turned on Randy Moss?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/09000d5d805b04d4/2007-Best-of-Randy-Moss

23 reasons why i still love 81... daveone... if you build a team and take wes welker over randy moss.. wow that would be the dumbest personnel move in the history of personnel moves... you'd take a 5'7 quick but not fast one dimensional receiver over a 6'4 fast beast with all the skill in the world because of rumors that he got no heart?? if you dont know moss personnaly then you cant question his heart... he's played trough major injuries in minnesota he played on a bad ankle just to be a decoy.... this year his back was so bad he could hardly walk after the falcons game and showed he can be a possession receiver not just a deep threat

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Have Patriots' Fans Turned on Randy Moss?:
    [QUOTE]Here is what I know The Patriots won 3 SB's without Moss With Moss the Pats have won 0 SB's Therefore Moss is the reason the Pats haven't won a SB Sure there are 100 different changes between 2004 and 2007 (like the 1st and 2nd ranked defense in 03 and 04) but I choose to believe Moss is the problem. Also when I wore my Bruschi jersey during the Colts game the Patriots lost. When I wore my Patriots hoodie during the Carolina game the Pats Won. Therefore my Bruschi jersey is the reason the Patriots lost.  Sorry, it's my fault.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

"Gee...we won three SBs without him, and none with him...so Randy Moss must be the problem". How simplistic can you be? Theres' a world of difference between the Pats of today and those of 2001-04. Ty Law, Willie McGinest, Rodney Harrison, Richard Seymour (when he was at the top of his game), Mike Vrabel, Corey Dillon...all were stars back then. All are now gone.

The 2007 Pats went 16-0 with Moss. But for some horrid OL play, and the inability of the defense to stop Eli Manning from marching over 80 yards in the final two minutes...that team would have been hailed as the greatest NFL team of all-time.

Give me a break! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Decades from now, people will still be reminded of Randy Moss if/when they attend the FHF at Canton, O. If you ask them who Bob Ryan was, they'll draw a blank.  Randy's achievements in his trade have earned him recognition that will last.  Ryan may have sold a few Globes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

stfu all of you lame a s s Moss haters...You all really need to stfu.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Have Patriots' Fans Turned on Randy Moss?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have Patriots' Fans Turned on Randy Moss? :      "Gee...we won three SBs without him, and none with him...so Randy Moss must be the problem". How simplistic can you be? Theres' a world of difference between the Pats of today and those of 2001-04. Ty Law, Willie McGinest, Rodney Harrison, Richard Seymour (when he was at the top of his game), Mike Vrabel, Corey Dillon...all were stars back then. All are now gone.      The 2007 Pats went 16-0 with Moss. But for some horrid OL play, and the inability of the defense to stop Eli Manning from marching over 80 yards in the final two minutes...that team would have been hailed as the greatest NFL team of all-time.      Give me a break! 
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    It was sarcasm. 

I'm sure you have heard the "we haven't won a SB with Moss, or without Crenell and Weiss" coments.  I was pointing out how silly it is to assume that because two things coincide they are related (see the last comment I made).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I'm not a fan of taking plays off or alligator arms, but you can't deny, after watching clips from the game film, that he draws 1, 2, 3 sometimes 4 (CB, FS, OLB, SS) players in his direction. How dangerous is that?