Have Patriots Lost Luster for Veterans?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Re: Have Patriots Lost Luster for Veterans?

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

The focus of this thread is "do vets still want to play for BB?"

Answer: YES

John Abraham says otherwise.

You can't throw a blanket statement out there like that.  Some do want to play for Belichick, some couldn't care less.  End of story.

John Abraham...forgot about that one...that guy has 6 sacks in 9 games this season. What did he get in Arizona for money? He would of looked good opposite Chandler, or rushing somewhere on third downs.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/arizona-cardinals/john-abraham/

Looks like $4.6 million for 2 years with 1 million guaranteed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Not going to quote the above in the interests of posting economy (whatever the he11 that is).  I can see why you'd call Wilson a fail but I don't consider him that quite yet.  If he can't produce next year then, yes, he's a fail.

LOL...i hear ya.  No, AW isn't a total failure ....yet. But, I'm thinking was he was signed on with the anticipation/expectation that he was going to be a significant boost for our secondary this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

Not going to quote the above in the interests of posting economy (whatever the he11 that is).  I can see why you'd call Wilson a fail but I don't consider him that quite yet.  If he can't produce next year then, yes, he's a fail.

LOL...i hear ya.  No, AW isn't a total failure ....yet. But, I'm thinking was he was signed on with the anticipation/expectation that he was going to be a significant boost for our secondary this year.

Agree on A. Wilson being counted on for this year. Another year will only make him slower IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:

Agree on A. Wilson being counted on for this year. Another year will only make him slower IMO.

Probably.  He had an alleged hamstring injury. Even though Ballard was picked up in a different fashion - he was a waste of BB's energy too. He ended up getting passed by guys like Sudfeld; who didn't even make the cut.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

The focus of this thread is "do vets still want to play for BB?"

Answer: YES

John Abraham says otherwise.

You can't throw a blanket statement out there like that.  Some do want to play for Belichick, some couldn't care less.  End of story.

John Abraham...forgot about that one...that guy has 6 sacks in 9 games this season. What did he get in Arizona for money? He would of looked good opposite Chandler, or rushing somewhere on third downs.

At 4 million per?  Chris Jones has 5 sacks and leads all DL rookies in that category. I don't want losers on this team. There is a reason why Abraham always played for losers.

4 million per is what we paid washed up Shauin Ellis, it's NOT what Arizona is paying Abraham. You remember that fat tub of goo don't you? He was the guy you said we stole from the Jets and was going to help us win a Super Bowl, he was part of the never ending quest to replace Richard Seymore. You loved the move at the time (a cheaper alternative to Seymore...the warnings were out people). You said the same thing when we signed Fenene.

I guess my point is...you're dumb:)

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts