Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Re: Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?

In Response to Re: Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?:
    [QUOTE]This thread proves that there are a lot of folks that ridicule the patriotic ideal of equality in America. How do you guys differ in philosophy from Al-Qaeda?
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

UMM HMM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?

who is that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

How are we, the great and the good denizens of bdc, different from al-qaeda with regards to the FEA-D?

Well, for one thing daceltics - if we disagree with you, our choices in terms of reacting would run the gamut from answering your remarks to simply ignoring you. Whereas Osama's little troop of maniatical and degenerate thugs would probably hunt you to do bodily harm (if you were extremely lucky) or more likely, kill you.

So, you may not agree with most of us here - but, comparatively speaking, you are being treated quite well. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

In Response to Re: Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?:
    [QUOTE]who is that?

Your kidding right?  That's the Poet Laureate Karl Childers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

He looks like Billy Bob Thornton.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

DaCeltics as a young child:

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I was trying to help you out!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]I was trying to help you out!

Perhaps, you can start with yourself?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

There's no real reason why a male team can't have a female head coach.  Various female college basketball teams have male coaches.

On second thought:

"September 25, 2013, San Francisco:  After a disgusting first half of play, new female NFL head coach Michela Singletary dropped her pants in the training room and screamed at her players for 15 minutes straight." 

Just doesn't have the same connotation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I believe their is room for a woman in football if she is the most qualified.

Especially in the scouting department where coaching a man to play like a man plays the game is not involved.

However I am against anyone being in the locker room that is not the same sex as the players when dressing/undressing in any sport.
    (Common decency?)

Be it male or female team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

The patriots have never had a pygmies either.. darn racists.. Their low center of gravity might help move the o-lines and d-lines.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmy
    And doug flutie does not count....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe guys like DaCeltics would be happy if they passed a new rule. Any team interviewing coaches, or trying out a QB has to have at least one candidate from each of these groups: African American Muslim Native American Asian Atheist Homosexual Female Hispanic Disabled and Mentally Retarded!!! Only then could we truly be sure they hired the "best available candidate" for the job!!! They could call it the " Moron Rule "!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Bub if the Jets can hire from that list very often, cant everyone else?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]This thread proves that there are a lot of folks that ridicule the patriotic ideal of equality in America.

I believe that you're simply attempting to sell your agenda of race.  If we approach things from the standpoint that you mention (i.e. equality), the affirmative action programs would be gone...the best and brightest would be plugged in, simply put.  Yet, when it comes to athletics, you want to chuck the affirmative action mentality; when it comes to coaching and administration, you want to reinstall it.  How convenient!

The irony is that this President talk about ratios.  Well, 13% of the population should not represent 50% (or more) of the opportunites- that's just bad math, simply put.

Quite frankly, I find your subjectivity and insight to be not sufficient to approach these issues...it ridicules the patriotic ideal of equality in America.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]This thread proves that there are a lot of folks that ridicule the patriotic ideal of equality in America. How do you guys differ in philosophy from Al-Qaeda?

No, we're ridiculing your ridiculous posts and twisted logic.  The gap between myself and Al-Qaeda has narrowed a bit because of your posts.  I have this incredible urge to rent an airplane and fly it into your mother's basement in order to put an end to your posts.

If you believe our disagreement with you in any way equates our philosophy to the philosophy of Al-Qaeda then you are even more of a moron than I gave you credit for.  We believe in equality, and I certainly don't think we've fully achieved it.  We just don't believe your pathetic examples of inequality.  Just admit that you were trying to start a s@it storm and threw out a really lame example.  Your example is ridiculous.

Please think before you compare anyone to Al-Qaeda.  That's probably just a buzz word to you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB? : No, we're ridiculing your ridiculous posts and twisted logic.  The gap between myself and Al-Qaeda has narrowed a bit because of your posts.  I have this incredible urge to rent an airplane and fly it into your mother's basement in order to put an end to your posts. If you believe our disagreement with you in any way equates our philosophy to the philosophy of Al-Qaeda then you are even more of a moron than I gave you credit for.  We believe in equality, and I certainly don't think we've fully achieved it.  We just don't believe your pathetic examples of inequality.  Just admit that you were trying to start a s@it storm and threw out a really lame example.  Your example is ridiculous. Please think before you compare anyone to Al-Qaeda.  That's probably just a buzz word to you.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

There is a female NBA scout:

Bonnie-Jill Laflin

http://www.celebutopia.net/bonnie-jill-laflin/

She is a scout/assistant GM for the Lakers.

Doesn't quite look like a dwarf though. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

"Quite frankly, I find your subjectivity and insight to be not sufficient to approach these issues"

Yea that and he is a moron who shouldnt try and talk about such things.

This kid only started watching Pats football after 2001 he is a pink hat wearing fair weather fan and he has no idea what he is talking about.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There is a female NBA scout: Bonnie-Jill Laflin http://www.celebutopia.net/bonnie-jill-laflin/ She is a scout/assistant GM for the Lakers. Doesn't quite look like a dwarf though. 
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Now I know why Lamar Odom resigned with the Lakers... I get a signing bonus just looking at her.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

LoL someone just went from 6 to midnight lol